The one thing you just cannot understand

Tomo

It's from the clothes you are wearing you stupid man pee.

I've thought about it, but how? :cry: It doesn't feel like a collection of threads. And why is it grey all the time? I don't have grey clothes. One explanation is that it's dust from the clothes.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought about it, but how? :cry: It doesn't feel like a collection of threads. And why is it grey all the time? I don't have grey clothes. One explanation is that it's dust from the clothes.

Sometimes mine are different colours. B)

If your pubes come up to your belly button they make the cotton ends of your clothes rub off and they all congregate in your belly button. If you're an extremely sweaty man this may make the cotton colourless....

If you don't like it have a shave. If you wan't colourful cotton balls, put deodorant in your belly button.......

Sometimes mine are different colours. B)

If your pubes come up to your belly button they make the cotton ends of your clothes rub off and they all congregate in your belly button. If you're an extremely sweaty man this may make the cotton colourless....

If you don't like it have a shave. If you wan't colourful cotton balls, put deodorant in your belly button.......

Thanks :tophat: I guess I can bury my thoughts of paying a visit to a doctor @capri.. in fear of decomposing to a fur ball

1. Testosterone

2. Clarity and Concentration

3. Reflection

4. Enjoyment

5. Cleansing

6. Better Sleep

7. Longer Life

8. Stress Relief

9. Superior Strength and Endurance

10. Self Confidence

I understand where you're coming from Art, it can be very important for some people, but it's not for me:

1. I'm fine with my testosterone levels :eyebrows:

2. It's not like I don't exercise. I play football often. When my knee permits I have a crack on the exercise bike.

3. That's different for everyone. Some people do their most profound thinking in study's or libraries. Others might do it while chucking a shit or having a work out session. It's the showers, for me.

4. If I have to do something physical to give me enjoyment I prefer playing football to lifting weights.

5. Bilateral hyperhidrosis disagrees with anyone suggesting they can control my sweat.

6. So does orgasm.

7. I'll be dead by the time I'm 70, if I'm lucky, anyway (thanks to a myriad of digestive diseases I already have).

8. That's also different for everyone. Stress relief for me involves alcohol or cigarettes, or occasionally weed. Some relieve stress naturally, others like myself need a push.

9. I'm happy as it is. I'm not the strongest and I'm not the fittest but I am good enough for myself, and that's all that matters.

10. I already have buckets of that.

You sound like you're working out for proper reasons :)

It's people who do it to be 'cool' or to attract girls that I don't like.

At least men's way of impressing women is healthy. Women just apply makeup, which is unhealthy and fake.

That's for dickheads (no offence). People who build muscle for no reason other than to attract women. Stop being so shallow and superficial and have some confidence in yourself. I'm skinny, very skinny, and I don't have a lot of muscle on me. The only limitation I have in life is that I have to be more cautious walking around the streets where I live after dark. Even if I was big, what difference will a few dozen kilograms of muscle make when the other guy has a knife or a gun?

N.b.: I don't want this to sound like a rant against you Art. Just this whole bodybuilding culture in general. Its excessive and in the end pointless. This isn't 10000 BC, we have machinery now to substitute for pure muscle.

I don't try to build muscle to attract women :( I to try and enhance how I play in football by having a bit of upper body strength. Right enough I'm not anywhere near big yet but I want to be a bit bigger so I can just be better using my upper body to hold the ball up etc .I play in a local league and I sometimes get pushed about by big cunts so I want to stop that happening, because they aren't even built most of them are just 17-20 stone beasts who hack fuck out of you!

Anyway I don't understand why people people seem to class darts as a sport, how the fuck can it be a sport? All your doing is throwing a needle at a board basically.

Anyway I don't understand why people people seem to class darts as a sport, how the fuck can it be a sport? All your doing is throwing a needle at a board basically.

Have you ever played darts? It takes incredible skill and effort. Especially after 10 pints. The arm strength they show is phenomenal. The accuracy, the excitement, the precision.

Have you ever played darts? It takes incredible skill and effort. Especially after 10 pints. The arm strength they show is phenomenal. The accuracy, the excitement, the precision.

What?!?!!?!1?!?!?! There is excitement when you play darts? The "professionals" don't show that they just look dire as fuck 24/7

Still darts looks awful, the cunts sit throwing needles at a board looking as if they'd rather be at home having a wank.

You can say that about any sport though.

Football - You're just kicking a ball around

Rugby - You're just throwing a ball around

Golf - You're just hitting a ball around

Tennis - You're just hitting a ball back and forth

Cricket - You're just hitting a ball with a bat

You just don't like darts because no balls are involved and you love balls!

You can say that about any sport though.

Football - You're just kicking a ball around

Rugby - You're just throwing a ball around

Golf - You're just hitting a ball around

Tennis - You're just hitting a ball back and forth

Cricket - You're just hitting a ball with a bat

You just don't like darts because no balls are involved and you love balls!

LIESSSSSSSSS, DARTS ISN'T A SPORT!!