The one thing you just cannot understand

Tomo

Depression (among other psychological problems) can lead to binge eating disorders.

Poor people tend to a have a worse diet due to financial constraints, a lot of cheap food is really unhealthy, packed with fats, sugars etc. They just can't simply afford a lot of healthy foods.

Unhealthy parental environment growing up. If you have parents that want to spoil you with rich and unhealthy foods, it will set you up for a lifetime of obesity.

And then some people are fat just because they have no sense and self control.

But why do they all have to be bullies? :cry:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind fat people lol i just don't get why ppl get soooooooo obesely massive. They deserve to get a heart attack.

To be honest, i could list 100 things and be here all day because some things do bug me but these 2 are the things that get me the most. I won't even go onto the ppl who are claiming benefits because of drug/alcohol abuse. I'll leave that for another day.

They deserve to get a heart attack.

I predict scenes in this thread.

Aside from those pre-school bullies, and the body structure of myself and most of my family (thin as a board), I find very little wrong with fat people. In fact they're actually quite nice (the ones older than 5, anyway). So what if they overeat? It's their body, its their choice.

I don't mind fat people lol i just don't get why ppl get soooooooo obesely massive. They deserve to get a heart attack.

To be honest, i could list 100 things and be here all day because some things do bug me but these 2 are the things that get me the most. I won't even go onto the ppl who are claiming benefits because of drug/alcohol abuse. I'll leave that for another day.

Wow.

I also don't understand how people can be gay. I'll look at some of the most stunning women, whether it's in picture, tv or in the street and just couldn't comprehend how you could even think about being the other way. can't understand how that works at all. I'm not blaming them, i have no problem with homosexuals before i get the homophobic card launched at me, i'm just simply stating that i find it amazing how you can feel like that.

Yeah it's true, but then I look at some guys and think - woah. Its not being gay, its just seeing some guy and thinking "fucking hell, I'm unworthy". So when you consider it that way... :lol:

You should respect your body and your own well-being in my opinion. You should always respect yourself. You may not be able to help those around you but you have full control what happens to you and if you're in a hospital bed suffering because you are 30 stone, you only have yourself to blame.

You should respect your body and your own well-being in my opinion. You should always respect yourself. You may not be able to help those around you but you have full control what happens to you and if you're in a hospital bed suffering because you are 30 stone, you only have yourself to blame.

What about obese kids? Most can't really help what their parents shovel into their mouths. Not to mention a lot of poor people have really bad diets. Cheaper food (canned, frozen etc) is really high in sugars and in saturated fats, they can't really help it if they can't afford to buy healthy.

Though some people are just fat because of hedonism.

What about obese kids? Most can't really help what their parents shovel into their mouths. Not to mention a lot of poor people have really bad diets. Cheaper food (canned, frozen etc) is really high in sugars and in saturated fats, they can't really help it if they can't afford to buy healthy.

Though some people are just fat because of hedonism.

Yeah, that's true. I'm focusing on people that could help themselves tho and have done it all by themselves. Ovbiously some ppl are brought up so poorly by lazy arsed parents that they are gonna find it difficult but that's not their fault. Different story tho.

Skinny or fat guys... Why do you not develop your body?!

That's for dickheads (no offence). People who build muscle for no reason other than to attract women. Stop being so shallow and superficial and have some confidence in yourself. I'm skinny, very skinny, and I don't have a lot of muscle on me. The only limitation I have in life is that I have to be more cautious walking around the streets where I live after dark. Even if I was big, what difference will a few dozen kilograms of muscle make when the other guy has a knife or a gun?

N.b.: I don't want this to sound like a rant against you Art. Just this whole bodybuilding culture in general. Its excessive and in the end pointless. This isn't 10000 BC, we have machinery now to substitute for pure muscle.

That's for dickheads (no offence). People who build muscle for no reason other than to attract women. Stop being so shallow and superficial and have some confidence in yourself. I'm skinny, very skinny, and I don't have a lot of muscle on me. The only limitation I have in life is that I have to be more cautious walking around the streets where I live after dark. Even if I was big, what difference will a few dozen kilograms of muscle make when the other guy has a knife or a gun?

N.b.: I don't want this to sound like a rant against you Art. Just this whole bodybuilding culture in general.

So you have never started to do push ups or sit ups to try and get stronger and then thought fuck this. This is long I'll be content with being skinny.......I know I have :lol: