Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where I worry for Torres. Regardless if he scores, I am getting the same vibes as last season. He looks invisible for so much of the game. This lowers his confidence if he does not touch the ball. Apart from the one header he has not been involved in play, the same I saw last season then he would get subbed of. When we play higher calibre teams in the premier league it will even be more tougher. This is why I would support a move for Hulk, he is versatile and links up with play very well

This game is giving me a headache.

It physically hurts me watching us play this way. Every single team in the Premier League, no matter how shit their players are compared to us, seem to somehow pass better than us and create more chances.

This is where I worry for Torres. Regardless if he scores, I am getting the same vibes as last season. He looks invisible for so much of the game. This lowers his confidence if he does not touch the ball. Apart from the one header he has not been involved in play, the same I saw last season then he would get subbed of. When we play higher calibre teams in the premier league it will even be more tougher. This is why I would support a move for Hulk, he is versatile and links up with play very well

Don't worry we will all be happy with Torres movement and positioning....

Him not having many touches is not really his fault atm, we arn't exactly giving him much ...