Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

I brought Chelsea TV online and they still have not activated my account.... Fucking pissed off, Will be asking for a refund when they reply to my email.

Cancelled it ages ago! I thought i would have a faster stream rate then firstrow but i turns out its exactly the same! Until they fix there shit i won't be getting it...

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hulk on the bench?, he's better than Marin and at the moment better than Hazard, he would definitely get started.

No need to argue with these people, cause those are the same that over hyped KDB and Lukaku...not to mention some of them did not wanted to get Oscar, cause we had KDB.....

Cancelled it ages ago! I thought i would have a faster stream rate then firstrow but i turns out its exactly the same! Until they fix there shit i won't be getting it...

I really wanted the membership card and that was the main reason I brought it. But I would prefer to get the magazine membership instead of the online one.

I really wanted the membership card and that was the main reason I brought it. But I would prefer to get the magazine membership instead of the online one.

True. I got my mag membership.. something to look forward to second week of every month.