Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

I actually really like him now, he earned my respect when he stuck that foot out on Xavi, even though he knew he couldn't get the ball. He had to stop Xavi on the counter, and he knew he would be carded. And if he gets carded he would miss out on the final, and the age he was he must knew he would hardly likely to play in the CL final again.

So massive respect to him, huge commitment that is.

He also provides us with the odd goals, some long rangers, like the Benfica one, what a finish that was even he could of played in Ramires I like players like him who are willing to give it a go

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the plan was to play Ramires in position in a 4-3-3, with Marin on the right/left perhaps with Hazard on the other side; but Marin's picked up a little knock so therefore things have changed slightly.

I don't see why Ramires couldn't still play in the midfield 3 though, with Hazard on the right and perhaps Malouda(?) on the left.

What's with that whining ffs. Has Ramires been underperforming on that right wing or what? Because from what I remember he's hell of a player on that right side and as for Meireles the only time I remember you guys praising him was when he played behind Torres. You're not managers, nor players so stfu already and enjoy the performance.

Btw. Kuszczak :wub:

You can never please some people on here, A while ago it was 'If Robbie wins us the Champions League he can do what he likes", Now when he leaves one player out or a certain player plays its "What the actual fuck Di Mateo". Give him, and the team a fucking break.

No doubt if we don't win by 3 or more you'll all be bitching about him.

What's with that whining ffs. Has Ramires been underperforming on that right wing or what? Because from what I remember he's hell of a player on that right side and as for Meireles the only time I remember you guys praising him was when he played behind Torres. You're not managers, nor players so stfu already and enjoy the performance.

Btw. Kuszczak :wub:

Ramires only excels in the RW when we play counter attacking football...Just Sayin. He is a CM.

You can never please some people on here, A while ago it was 'If Robbie wins us the Champions League he can do what he likes", Now when he leaves one player out or a certain player plays its "What the actual fuck Di Mateo". Give him, and the team a fucking break.

No doubt if we don't win by 3 or more you'll all be bitching about him.

Just as I was losing faith in our fanbase, a sensible post like this comes along.