Brighton Vs Chelsea

James

Not gonna lie, i just wanna see an awesome goal-fest lol. I wanna see us look very dangerous and clinical in front of goal but yeah, fitness is key. Hope to see good chemistry and a nice relaxed game. There's no pressure, express yourselves.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, i just wanna see an awesome goal-fest lol. I wanna see us look very dangerous and clinical in front of goal but yeah, fitness is key. Hope to see good chemistry and a nice relaxed game. There's no pressure, express yourselves.

Same here, would love to see a goal-fest! and hoping we could see glimpse of RDM's tactics/formation/strategy on this game. I wont be surprised if we do much more pressing instead of playing deep.

We need to try and press Brighton, I read somewhere that they like to get the ball down and play similar to what we have tried to do (and failed quite dramatically so far) so pressing is a must.

Also I read that AVB put electrodes on our players feet during training to make them run faster or something, even though it was the sun that reported it I wouldn't be surprised. Sounds like something that would be done in Spain or Portugal. It was used to see how much pressure they put on their feet and measure their fastest speeds etc.

if that doesnt make them faster an electrode up the bum might work :ph34r:

I think it's one to just enjoy. Hopefully we get a few strong performances, I'd like to see Hazard/Marin/Torres to all get a good bit of time on the pitch together. Let's remember that not everyone is fully fit and we still have some very important players to return.

4-3-3

marin----------------torres------------------hazard

------------mata-----------------mc..---------------

----------------------romeu--------------------------

luiz----------terry-------------cahill------------iva