Oscar

themightyblue

I don't remember who was comparing Willian and Oscar in terms of minutes played and saying its kinda the same, damn it isn't.

Since 2012 :

Oscar : 151 for Chelsea, 43 for Brazil = 194 games. --> 64.6 games/year

Willian : 91 for Chelsea + 17 for Shakhtar + 20 for Brazil = 128 games. --> 42.6 games/year.

Way too much difference, let alone the fact Oscar had no rest in the summer periods between.

I even compared with Messi and Ronaldo who play an awful lot of games, he played a few more ( 4-5 ).

So yeah, the physical excuse stands.

since oscar joined chelsea (12-13 season)

oscar has played about 11600. (including olympics in 2012).

willian has played 9800.

these matches include only competitive matches and not the friendlies played against korea and japan and china. cos if we are including those friendlies, i guess we should include the pre-season friendlies as well as training sessions??

so basically 600 minutes extra per season.

the "excuse" is exactly what it is, an "excuse". anyways, this season there will be no more "excuse". time to sink or swim. the only thing i am worried about is the unbelievable faith that jose has put into him, might come back to bite us in the ass massively.

You kidding me ? Before WC 2014 Brazil only had friendlies, so they were taking them pretty seriously, also, they were travelling all around the world and Willian didn't go to destinations like China during the season for example because he wasn't even selected at the time.

I sound so silly trying to defend the obvious, if you guys are still thinking it's a problem of ability, then sorry for you that you didn't realize how mich a difference he makes in our overall play when fit/fresh.

First 6 months of last season was partially thanks to his good form, when he looked tired we weren't playing the same kind of football...

since oscar joined chelsea (12-13 season)

oscar has played about 11600. (including olympics in 2012).

willian has played 9800.

these matches include only competitive matches and not the friendlies played against korea and japan and china. cos if we are including those friendlies, i guess we should include the pre-season friendlies as well as training sessions??

so basically 600 minutes extra per season.

the "excuse" is exactly what it is, an "excuse". anyways, this season there will be no more "excuse". time to sink or swim. the only thing i am worried about is the unbelievable faith that jose has put into him, might come back to bite us in the ass massively.

you do know Brazil hosted the 2014 WC so didnt have to play qualifiers dont you?

so the games they played were to prepare for the world cup and for some players to impress the manager so they make the Brazil squad for the WC. If you watched those game you would know they were not treated as friendlies, they were treated as competitive matches.

You kidding me ? Before WC 2014 Brazil only had friendlies, so they were taking them pretty seriously, also, they were travelling all around the world and Willian didn't go to destinations like China during the season for example because he wasn't even selected at the time.

I sound so silly trying to defend the obvious, if you guys are still thinking it's a problem of ability, then sorry for you that you didn't realize how mich a difference he makes in our overall play when fit/fresh.

First 6 months of last season was partially thanks to his good form, when he looked tired we weren't playing the same kind of football...

when your AM, which links the mid and the attackers is not playing well, obviously the team is going to look bad. is this some sort of a joke. if messi does not play well in barca, watch how they look. our CAM is one of our most important positions. whenever willian/cesc played there, we looked so much better. whenever willian played as a CAM he was a joy to look at. and lets not exaggerate oscar's brilliant form. costa was a delight, cesc was a delight, oscar was in good form, thats it. when his form went AWOL, he was next to useless.

also, first 6 months, LOL, half of august, september, october, november, december (by which point he had already waned out). 4 months. thats it.

so by the way, hazard, cahill , cesc, costa etc have played euro qualifiers as well as world cup qualifiers for the last 2 seasons while brazilians have been going on a world tour (for which they normally are not in the team for the weekend match as jose says they need a day or 2 off), so its a justifiable excuse for all these players to fuck up half their seasons?

you do know Brazil hosted the 2014 WC so didnt have to play qualifiers dont you?

so the games they played were to prepare for the world cup and for some players to impress the manager so they make the Brazil squad for the WC. If you watched those game you would know they were not treated as friendlies, they were treated as competitive matches.

read the above post.

also, as far as i remember oscar's place was pretty much guaranteed. the only exciting thing happening was oscar and neymar exchanging their shirt numbers or something,

Oscar's talent is undeniable, next season he will go up another level again, last season on the whole he was very good, next season he will be even better, he gave us goals and assists and was involved in most of our best passing moves last season, easily our most underrated player, reminds me of drogba in his early days.

and i believe it will end the same way as Drogba with Oscar leaving in 10 years time as a Chelsea legend.

"hard facts"... hahahahha.. oh he was tired in jan 2015 cos he had played 2012 olympics. damn!!! messi, CR, JT, and all should be near death then.

yes that is exactly what i said word for word, you are a genuis. :clown:

do you make things up in your head or what?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz please show me who said that

do you make things up in your head or what? :clown:

so the fact that people are including "oscar played in the 2012 olympics as well as 2013 confed and 2014 WC" means what exactly? nice selfie buddy.

Fatigue isn't the issue. Ability is.

are u kidding me.

"Oscar's talent is undeniable, next season he will go up another level again, last season on the whole he was very good, next season he will be even better, he gave us goals and assists and was involved in most of our best passing moves last season, easily our most underrated player, reminds me of drogba in his early days.

and i believe it will end the same way as Drogba with Oscar leaving in 10 years time as a Chelsea legend"

:lol: :lol:

Dude, i'm telling you the guy has taken part in more games than messi and CR7 since 2012 and you're still denting the facts.

I can't do anything for you if you cab't notice how good he makes us btw, you're just blind when it comes to Oscar, he was superb and instrumental in our first good months, he was injured and tired after that, facts.

Dude, i'm telling you the guy has taken part in more games than messi and CR7 since 2012 and you're still denting the facts.

I can't do anything for you if you cab't notice how good he makes us btw, you're just blind when it comes to Oscar, he was superb and instrumental in our first good months, he was injured and tired after that, facts.

and i am giving you the facts, infact i have already given the facts in the turan thread of how many MINUTES oscar, willian, hazard, JT and matic have played for club and county. for club oscar ranks 5th. if we count iva, i am sure he would rank 6th.

those are hard facts. go on and check them instead of throwing random numbers of friendlies. if friendlies are to be included then so should the european qualifiers and wc qualifiers which i did not take into account for the said players. in the end, he has played no more than the rest.

yes, you are right. i am blind. more than half the chelsea fans want an upgrade yet i am the one blind.

so the fact that people are including "oscar played in the 2012 olympics as well as 2013 confed and 2014 WC" means what exactly? nice selfie buddy.

means he has never had a pre-season, what is so hard to understand? even in 2011 he played in the U20 WC and missed out on yet another pre-season.