Oscar

themightyblue

Remember, im comparing to Willian because you were referin'g to him as the perfect example of why fatigue cant be an excuse !!

( so dont come around telling me Hy isnt it about cr and messi anymore, because i can see you coming, lets stick to the main point here )

hahahahaha,... READ.. R E A D... PLEASE TRY AND DO THAT ONCE IN A WHILE...

in all the debate today, where once have i said that pre-season would not matter...

you were barking? saying.. :clown: :clown: :clown:

What you were exactly saying is you cabt believe how lack of pre season from july afects form pn january.

Yea thats pretty much the same.

hahahahaha,... READ.. R E A D... PLEASE TRY AND DO THAT ONCE IN A WHILE...

in all the debate today, where once have i said that pre-season would not matter...

you were barking? saying.. :clown: :clown: :clown:

thats right try and squiirm your way out of it, you got caught out, take it on the chin. :clown:

Remember, im comparing to Willian because you were referin'g to him as the perfect example of why fatigue cant be an excuse !!

( so dont come around telling me Hy isnt it about cr and messi anymore, because i can see you coming, lets stick to the main point here )

since the matches played 3 years ago is supposedly hurting oscar so much, i would like to go back a year further

in 11-12 oscar played 1069 minutes http://www.transfermarkt.com/oscar/leistungsdaten/spieler/85314/plus/?saison=2011

while willian played 2.890minutes. http://www.transfermarkt.com/willian/leistungsdaten/spieler/52769/plus/?saison=2011

damn.. willian must be tired. or is it only for the last 3 years. mybe the body has a 3 year alarm clock. :lol:

the fatigue excuse in itself is useless. he is as much worked as most players in football who want to be first teamers for a team like chelsea.

those stats dont cover every game each player has played for club and country

ahhahahahha... again READ.. try it for once. infact i said it is only for BARCA. and each player? i am giving you messi's stat. it is just one player.

for barca itself messi has played atleast 30986 minutes, since 08-09 which is almost double of the fake stat that you put forth.

ahhahahahha... again READ.. try it for once. infact i said it is only for BARCA. and each player? i am giving you messi's stat. it is just one player.

for barca itself messi has played atleast 30986 minutes, since 08-09 which is almost double of the fake stat that you put forth.

mine is since 2009 as Oscar didnt play as a pro in 2008. So i think you need to go and do some research.

thats right try and squiirm your way out of it, you got caught out, take it on the chin. :clown:

hahahahha... you really are a joker. that day i took your point, thought about it and stopped debating. it seemed fair enough. pre-season should affect (even though we have our own willian to disprove how much affect a pre-season has).

yet, today after i never once even argued about pre-season, you try to butt in and interude your massive nose into a converstation which was completely different from your point. and now i have been caught out... hahahha.. dont you have some other fake stats to put?

hahahahha... you really are a joker. that day i took your point, thought about it and stopped debating. it seemed fair enough. pre-season should affect (even though we have our own willian to disprove how much affect a pre-season has).

yet, today after i never once even argued about pre-season, you try to butt in and interude your massive nose into a converstation which was completely different from your point. and now i have been caught out... hahahha.. dont you have some other fake stats to put?

Willian disproves what exactly? Has Willian also not had a pre-season for 4 straight years? thought not.

and you say fake stats? coming from the person who got stats from 2008/09 even though Oscar made his pro debut in April 2009, which was a 10 minute cameo.

you should start from 2009/10 if you want your fake stats to at least look accurate. :confused:

mine is since 2009 as Oscar didnt play as a pro in 2008. So i think you need to go and do some research.

get your stats right bro!!!

oscar made 11 appearance for sao paulo.

and even if you take it from 2009, messi played 3895 minutes in 08-09 season.. which would mean messi played 27091 minutes since 09. now please tell me where you got your awesome stats from?

madeuppacquiaostats.com?

get your stats right bro!!!

oscar made 11 appearance for sao paulo.

and even if you take it from 2009, messi played 3895 minutes in 08-09 season.. which would mean messi played 27091 minutes since 09. now please tell me where you got your awesome stats from?

madeuppacquiaostats.com?

as i have said already the stats are for every game both have played for club and country since 2009.

Willian disproves what exactly? Has Willian also not had a pre-season for 4 straight years? thought not.

and you say fake stats? coming from the person who got stats from 2008/09 even though Oscar made his pro debut in April 2009, which was a 10 minute cameo.

you should start from 2009/10 if you want your fake stats to at least look accurate. :confused:

hahahha.. i did bro.. i did.. look at the post below yours.. feeling embarassed are you? your post said "since start of oscar's career". do you know what start is? oscar turned pro in 08-09, get it???

how accurate do you stats look. please tell me. :lol: :lol:

your argument that day was the lack of pre-season last year made oscar lose his form in jan. yet willian had the exact same pre-season as oscar and yet infact found his form in jan. hmmm.. weird!!!

as i have said already the stats are for every game both have played for club and country since 2009.

so messi has played 16 thousand odds minutes for barca and argentina

yet, i have proved that messi has played 27000 odd minutes for barca itself since 09. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please give me the links to your awesome stats.

hahahha.. i did bro.. i did.. look at the post below yours.. feeling embarassed are you? your post said "since start of oscar's career". do you know what start is? oscar turned pro in 08-09, get it???

how accurate do you stats look. please tell me. :lol: :lol:

your argument that day was the lack of pre-season last year made oscar lose his form in jan. yet willian had the exact same pre-season as oscar and yet infact found his form in jan. hmmm.. weird!!!

what??? you are confused, Oscar never once played a pro game in 2008. te Brazilian league ran from May 2009 to December 2009, Oscar made his debut in April 2009. :clown:

no my arguemnet was Oscar's lack of pre-season for 4 straight years. :clown:

what??? you are confused, Oscar never once played a pro game in 2008. te Brazilian league ran from May 2009 to December 2009, Oscar made his debut in April 2009. :clown:

no my arguemnet was Oscar's lack of pre-season for 4 straight years. :clown:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/oscar/leistungsdaten/spieler/85314/plus/?saison=2008

:clown: :clown: :clown:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_%28footballer,_born_1991%29

"He made his professional debut in 2008." in the first para of "early career".

anyways, even if he did not make his pro debut in 08, still tell me the messi stat careers. really want to know where you got those numbers from.

oh.. so the pre-season in 12-13 affected oscar's performance in the last season. :lol: it gets even better.

oh.. so the pre-season in 12-13 affected oscar's performance in the last season. :lol: it gets even better.

no the lack of pre-season is why Oscar lacks consistency throughout each season. This is not hard to understand.