Oscar

themightyblue

What Modric does so fantastic is his passing. It reminds on Ozil, Xavi,...

Oscar has a lot do here and individual skill like dribbling is not what we realy need. He is not winger and his passing is not as precise to play in deep playmaker role, one mistake in his dribbling and we will face counter attack. Plus team mates will be angry. Dont forget we are in england, not spain and both CMs should be strong and have good defensive abilities.

I dont say he isnt good prospect, but he is just not what we need. He is not typical winger nor CM. And having Moses and Oscar in same team will mean we will have unsucessfull season with no major trophies, but next year, we could play for PL throne (like City).

I am excited about anyone we sign, but after Marin and Hazard, I would prefer someone physicaly stronger i.e. Martinez (even he would cost 25mio). And someone who is actualy bit older, but can still progress (Hulk).

After all the rumour about Hulk(35mio) its still major downfall we are paying 10mio less for a player who played only in brasil league and hasnt realy proved he is worth 25! mio. He is not on Mata level afterall.

But again, good prospect overall, just not fitting our team what we realy need.

What Modric does so fantastic is his passing. It reminds on Ozil, Xavi,...

Oscar has a lot do here and individual skill like dribbling is not what we realy need. He is not winger and his passing is not as precise to play in deep playmaker role, one mistake in his dribbling and we will face counter attack. Plus team mates will be angry. Dont forget we are in england, not spain and both CMs should be strong and have good defensive abilities.

I dont say he isnt good prospect, but he is just not what we need. He is not typical winger nor CM. And having Moses and Oscar in same team will mean we will have unsucessfull season with no major trophies, but next year, we could play for PL throne (like City).

I am excited about anyone we sign, but after Marin and Hazard, I would prefer someone physicaly stronger i.e. Martinez (even he would cost 25mio). And someone who is actualy bit older, but can still progress (Hulk).

After all the rumour about Hulk(35mio) its still major downfall we are paying 10mio less for a player who played only in brasil league and hasnt realy proved he is worth 25! mio. He is not on Mata level afterall.

But again, good prospect overall, just not fitting our team what we realy need.

I dunno if he is Mata's level but interestingly, he is a starter for Brazil and Mata had played 5mins for Spain in Euro2012.

Even though its expensive, and probably not the most important type of player required by the team, I can see why Roman would go for him. There's no certainty over who among Hazard, Marin, Oscar, Josh or Piazon is going to become a mainstay and solve our problems regarding creativity. The club will most likely evaluate each of their performances this season, and decide who to keep next season. In short, this is just phase one of Chelsea's revival.

Hmm if Ganso is available why don't we go for him.. will be cheaper as he won't agree a new deal surely? Isn't he not better and more experienced than Oscar too ?

Oscar is better! and has much more potential.

Number 11, 13 or 25+ for Oscar then...

I wonder which number he will get. 13 could be bit unliked by players (Ballack had it, but sadly won nothing realy). 11 could be kept, then only 25 remains or even higher numbers. I gues if both Oscar and Moses arrive, one will certainly

get 11.

To be honest, Oscar saying "I will stay" I am sure I read about yesterday afternoon, hours before the Mail story came out. Either things changed quickly in that space of time, or Oscar has been told to not say anything just yet.

Or of course, the Mail are talking utter shit. http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7885309/Chelsea-bid-for-Oscar

I can see us lining up like this next season if we can wrap this Oscar deal up.

....................Mikel..................Oscar..................

........Ramires...............Mata..............Hazard.......

.................................Torres..............................

With Ramires giving the defensive cover as Oscar likes to get forward also. I think Ramires has to play on the right to give better balance to the team.

I can see us lining up like this next season if we can wrap this Oscar deal up.

With Ramires giving the defensive cover as Oscar likes to get forward also. I think Ramires has to play on the right to give better balance to the team.

You see it like this?

I'm not sure Oscar will be in the starting 11

Even though its expensive, and probably not the most important type of player required by the team, I can see why Roman would go for him. There's no certainty over who among Hazard, Marin, Oscar, Josh or Piazon is going to become a mainstay and solve our problems regarding creativity. The club will most likely evaluate each of their performances this season, and decide who to keep next season. In short, this is just phase one of Chelsea's revival.

I don't any of the aforementioned names being released ... we bought them for a reason and besides everyone is talented in their own way... I just hope RDM does a good job in bonding them together ... that's the key ...

When oscar plays, I agree that will probably be the position. I think we still get a RW and RB, Hulk and Azp please. Although it looks like we only need a RB. Cant wait to see all these players next season.