Oscar

themightyblue

Chelsea hits hiring Oscar

for $ 78 million, says British newspaper

Board of Inter, however, says it has not received any proposal

http://globoesporte....78-milhoes.html

Paulo Freitas@Cynegeticus

Oscar just talked to Globo Esporte, he said: 'I will stay [at Internacional]". #CFC #Internacional #THFC

jon cotterill@Pitacodogringo

On the Globoesporte site posted at 20:43 - Oscar now denying the Chelsea rumours - post could have been written earlier in the day of course

jon cotterill@Pitacodogringo

Internacional president, Giovanni Luigi, says the club has not received an official bid for Oscar

So it could be bullshit...

That's 78 million in Brazilian currency.

And well what a disappointment.

I knew the Daily Mail was not to be trusted!

i`d rather us spend big on the real elite prospects than all those 5m deals for players who are loaned out for several seasons because they are deemed years away from being ready, then perhaps not even being able to play for us after that due to fecking work permits.

i feel we may have signed our "ronaldo" someone who will be gradually brought in to gaining experience before becoming a huge star in the next 2 or 3 years. he`s not going on loan anywhere. aint it nice to be doing that for a change..Hazard,Marin,Oscar. all gonna be in our first 25 for the season.rather than maybe in 3-4 years of loans and then we`ll have a look at them.

Something is going on, Internacional want to sign Ganso, yesterday a brazilian journalist said Oscar was going to Chelsea.

I believe Internacional want to announce Oscar is leaving is same day thay announce Ganso is going to them. DM used to spread rumours, but its not everyday they asserts a player is going to a team.

Oscar denies rumors and says that

following the International: 'I am'

After good performances for the national team and Colorado, the major supporter interests of England. Sandro wants to see him at Tottenham next season

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/internacional/noticia/2012/07/oscar-nega-rumores-e-diz-que-segue-no-internacional-fico.html

Something is going on, Internacional want to sign Ganso, yesterday a brazilian journalist said Oscar was going to Chelsea.

I believe Internacional want to announce Oscar is leaving is same day thay announce Ganso is going to them. DM used to spread rumours, but its not everyday they asserts a player is going to a team.

you might be onto something there Henrique. they wanna soften the blow by replacing him with ganso then can spin it to say they have improved at the position. by signing Ganso first they could also spin it to say that Oscar isn`t needed anymore.

Daily mails 'source' could be that brazilian journalist..? seems unlikely but who knows.

Edit - you may be right.

do you still think Oscar will sign for Chelsea?

Maybe, to be honest it's hard to predict what might happen, I think his future depends a lot on what happens to Ganso.

So does this means we can get Oscar this transfer window while Tottenham, Levy and AVB look at us in despise?

350nfxd.jpg

It was quite funny reading through some of the pages like we had him 100%. You never know what could happen though, AVB said the Spurs link was total lies then a week later he was appointed. Perhaps on behalf of both parties they want to keep it quiet for the time being.

If we were to get him I don't think it would be concluded until after the Olympics, and he would join along with Hulk and Maicon. Just a prediction.

Notice how this announcement comes within minutes from Odilio Rodrigues (Santos Vice-Presidents) remarks:

"There is no such thing as Ganso not playing again for Santos," Rodrigues told Globoesporte. "He did not play against Gremio on Sunday because of some physical problems.

"We would not like to comment on such matters. He is a player of Santos and has a contract until 2015."

The deals are definitely linked.