Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Calm down, guys. I'm pretty sure Sturridge is still part of di Matteo's plan and he won't leave the club this summer. Robbie hasn't really had a chance to fully test his best team yet, and he's doing that now. Sturridge will get his playing time once di Matteo sorts out a few things and starts rotating the squad. Same goes for some of the other players in the team.

At this stage of the transfer window, you don't sell unless you have already brought replacements in. Sturridge is going nowhere. Unless Liverpool have another £35 million they'd like to throw around?

wtf Brendan s taking the piss ... losing all respect for him ....sure swans fans have after he took Allen

imo it`s all bollax..tho not so much the bid.

but on MOTD they were talking about Sturridge on his way out..(hansen and lawrenson) ex Liverpool players perhaps stirring the pot.

and on SSN`s this morning they are saying via some tabloids that Liverpool have bid £15 m for him and where i really it gets fishy, they have reported that Chelsea have set £25m as the price for him.i don`t believe that we would let out what a players price is. and certainly not to the media.

i just can`t understand why anyone would think we don`t need him ourselves...we only have 2 CF`s ffs ,we need 1 more if anything not 1 less.

imo it`s all bollax..tho not so much the bid.

but on MOTD they were talking about Sturridge on his way out..(hansen and lawrenson) ex Liverpool players perhaps stirring the pot.

and in SSN`s this morning they are saying via some tabloids that Liverpool have bid £15 m for him and where i really it gets fishy, they have reported that Chelsea have set £25m as the price for him.i don`t believe that we would let out what a players price is. and certainly not to the media.

i just can`t understand why anyone would think we don`t need him ourselves...we only have 2 CF`s ffs ,we need 1 more if anything not 1 less.

it looks like a ploy to unsettle Danny ,,,typical scum

We can buy Schurrle,Jovetic,Rondon,Guidetti..as back up plus moses....and Studge isn't a team player...selfish and not great attitude....He's no where as good as Torres and has to improve a lot in terms of link up play and many other things...still want to start...!!...25m is too good to turn down....agreed he's excellent talent but he's not gonna succeed if he continues this way....!!