FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Im gonna start playing a bit of guild wars 2. Looks like hell fun!

Anyway. Fifa really is like a gf. Sometimes its good to you and you get lucky, then theres that time of the month when nothing goes your way, and all of a sudden shit goes your way again..DAMN YOU FIFA AND YOUR TEASING!

Anyone got anyone really awesome in their pre order/season ticket packs?

I got Abate in my free pack in the 4-1-2-1-2 formation. Pretty handy. Think he goes for quite a lot. Checking now, seems like he goes for around 20k ish.

Sold for 22,000 thank you very much :D

Not bad for a free pack, and that wasn't even the premium pack for season ticket, it was the basic gold pack for Ultimate Edition. Happy.

I used Marin but hated his final ball and the problem about Tony Kroos is the same problem i had with Lampard, the pace. They have great shots but getting into the positions to let fly isn't easy. My CM is Mata, the normal version, he's absolutely fantastic and awesome at FK's. Cost me near 50k but was so worth it. Him and Marchisio together, dream.

Ok,

2 Julio Cesars that go for around 3k each

2 Clichy's that go for 20k each

Hummels that goes for around 25k

Boateng 30k

Huntelaar i dunno, 5k maybe because of his shit pace

Kaboul maybe upto 5k

Menez 2k maybe

Valencia 10k ish

Hernanes 3k

4 team fitness 2k each

2,000 coins

5,000 coins

That's worth it. I'm gonna be loaded soon.

EDIT

Right, all said and done.

3,000 and 2,800 for my Cesars = 5,800

6,250 for Hummels

5,500 for Kaboul

31,000 for Boateng

8,500 for Valencia

15,750 (My Fault) & 18,250 for my Clichy's = 34,000

2,800 for Huntelaar

About 70k on these guys. Now upto 520,000 coins. Loving it. Gonna spend 50,000 on some packs in US Happy Hour lol. Love the buzz.

So they wouldn't release another Mata IF but they released another Lucas? This time at LM instead of RM. Bastards.

That is a Complete BS. They put Fabregas in Mata's deserved position. Cesc did nothing special, Mata made 2 goals and 1 assist. Seriously?

The reason though, Brasileirao is in its last weeks and will only comeback in April. Expect to see some brazilian players making TOTW quite often until end of november.

Changed my team a bit, risking the Chemistry loss to see if it still plays well. Have you seen IF Inler Stats? He goes for just 17k

82 strength

87 standing tackle

91 long shots

85 short pass

87 long pass

81 crossing

86 ball control

80 dribbling

80 slide tackle

84 volleys

Those stats are pretty insane. Finally, a good player that nobody uses much :D

I've inherited 2 Bundesliga Germans! I now have 3 leagues in my team, still thinking about getting Hazard but i wont, i still want my English boys :D Jarvis is great. Just a shame Mata now has just 7 chem but i'm sure he'll be ok.

My new team... i'll use it in a sec.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#fHInYobbnHXST:ps3

Changed my team a bit, risking the Chemistry loss to see if it still plays well. Have you seen IF Inler Stats? He goes for just 17k

82 strength

87 standing tackle

91 long shots

85 short pass

87 long pass

81 crossing

86 ball control

80 dribbling

80 slide tackle

84 volleys

Those stats are pretty insane. Finally, a good player that nobody uses much :D

I've inherited 2 Bundesliga Germans! I now have 3 leagues in my team, still thinking about getting Hazard but i wont, i still want my English boys :D Jarvis is great. Just a shame Mata now has just 7 chem but i'm sure he'll be ok.

My new team... i'll use it in a sec.

http://www.ea.com/so...InYobbnHXST:ps3

How do you make your coins?

Packs? trading or playing a shit load of games?

All 3, i do a lot of all of it tbh, it's good fun. Seling my Germans already, getting pissed off with Mata only being 7 chem.

Need to find a great GK/CB partnership. Thinking to just be boring a get Hart but i want ppl nobody uses and i want my Mata to have 9 chem. Pisses me off this chemistry. Get punished for being creative.

All 3, i do a lot of all of it tbh, it's good fun. Seling my Germans already, getting pissed off with Mata only being 7 chem.

Need to find a great GK/CB partnership. Thinking to just be boring a get Hart but i want ppl nobody uses and i want my Mata to have 9 chem. Pisses me off this chemistry. Get punished for being creative.

Weise and Hummels are good, although both Germans.

Weise is so OP imo. Yeah, although its realistic, chem ruins the game. Forces everyone to make the same teams.