FIFA Ultimate Team Thread

Melanicus

Gonna put some money in, fuck it, why not... Messi and Rooney are there, ppl have had luck so why not me!

No appeal for Messi but 2 million coins is certainly worth it lol.

Something needs to be done about these trolling cunts. I mean, i know it maybe asking a lot to get an IF Messi but there are so many players worth a lot on this game yet time and time again i get fuck all. Best pack i got contained Kagawa and Ivanovic who go for around 7-12k respectively. You use 7500 coins on a pack, yet all the packs are worth about 1300 coins, if that. They're a disgrace. They should at least give ppl a chance to get great players. Real bunch of cunts.

I dont want to be rude, but your first phrase answers your rage about the packs...

Hate this fucking game so much!

I the sweaty fukin goals! Crosses, layoffs, legacy defending. Versing Walcott and Bale every second game.

Nearly finished by Chelsea team. Need Hazard and. Cech will be easy to get, But I dont have 110k for Hazard lol. So Podolski can be a Chelsea player for now. Also need a Mata, but Marin can be in there for now. Marin and Podolski are out of formation because I bought them in from my German/Bundesliga team. Also trying to find 4-2-3-1 RDM Manager card.

In conclusion, should be finished by the time FIFA 14 comes out lol

http://www.ea.com/so...jpKOE2uJp4V:360

Hate this fucking game so much!

I the sweaty fukin goals! Crosses, layoffs, legacy defending. Versing Walcott and Bale every second game.

Nearly finished by Chelsea team. Need Hazard and. Cech will be easy to get, But I dont have 110k for Hazard lol. So Podolski can be a Chelsea player for now. Also need a Mata, but Marin can be in there for now. Marin and Podolski are out of formation because I bought them in from my German/Bundesliga team. Also trying to find 4-2-3-1 RDM Manager card.

In conclusion, should be finished by the time FIFA 14 comes out lol

http://www.ea.com/so...jpKOE2uJp4V:360

Why dont you sell your german gold players and buy Mata or Hazard?

Since you wont use your subs a lot, just buy some random 150 coins players.

I currently have 788k on ut, not building a great team until prices go down.

Sorry mate, but it usually stays up for a long time. It will only go down in January, when TOTY and Transfer Cards appear.

Don't believe what just happened. I had 14 points in Division 2, 1 game left to try n win the league and the servers messed up. So anyway thinking i'd just get my 14 points and promotion and however many coins i'd get, it fucking made me start again in division 2! Shit fucking game.

Sold Lampard, he is truly the shittest player i've ever used on FUT. He's immobile, passes too slow or long and might as well be paralysed on this game. I got him because i wanted to score some long range shots n FKs etc but he just doesn't get into the position.

Also some prick used a whole Porto team, how sad is that. He obviously had 11 Chem for each player and i couldn't do anything. Every pass, shot, move, cross you name it, was inch perfect. Gonna carry on using an average team for a bit until i smash out all my coins. Planning to get to 500k today, 60k to go. If i win this shitty division 2 i'll get 10,000 plus all the match coins then maybe do another season after.

Fuck sake just played THEEE laggiest cunt ever, was 3-2 down deep into stoppage time and got a FK just outside the area. I anticipated him to make his wall jump so i drilled a low FK, his wall did indeed jump and it went under his wall and equalised. Awesome lmao!

too funny lol

I spent some coins yesterday and made this lovely team to win the division 1 title and i just did it with a 7-0-1 record :D

My team.

http://www.ea.com/so...5lSDgTnHTYn:ps3

Still 360,000 coins left thanks to getting Suarez in a pack. Looking good atm with the class in the middle or the pitch with Guarin and Muriel waiting on the bench if needs be (And others of course).

EDIT: Just opened a pack with 7,500 coins and got Buffon in 4-1-2-1-2 formation and i got the CF >> ST card in the same pack! Yeah baby :D

Sold Suarez for 30k and Buffon for 65k, not bad at all. Thinking to get Hazard for my LM position, but don't really wanna put too much Chelsea. Not many preferences though tbh. Adam Johnson and Jarvis are doing great for me though. Jarvis has 5 star week foot, 91 sprint speed and 86 crossing. He should be about 40k! Might make a youtube vid and try n price fix him. Hazard has 80 crossing, Lavezzi has 78. Iniesta 85, Ronaldo 84, IF Pedro 82, Not many have higher than Jarvis, only maybe Ribery n Bale.

Also looking for an Alternative RM from Serie A, only Palacio is a viable option and Maggio, but i have enough Italians already. Using Lulic but only getting 5 chem with him there as he's a LM. They really need to bring out RM >> LM cards one day. Wingers are always swapping wings.