Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

But Juve is only offering like 15 mill....

Nasri was wanted by SAF, but sold to City cause they paid more as SAF did not wanted to meet the valuation Arsenal where putting on Nasri.

You got a point there..

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Nando fanboys, but Chelsea Fanboys. You lot can sit there and just critisise torres and i will support the team on the pitch. If he is deemed not good enough then the management will deal with it and replace him, and until then he is our striker, and he can't be a scouser in your eyes if he plays bad then when he plays good support him. Seriously, support the team and stop complaining about one player.

Hutcho_Cfc...No matter how you try to spin you, y'all are part of Torress fanclub fc, just own it man, i havent seen you stand up for our players that received more abuses than nando did last year...And remember he was the worst player on our team, so whatever we are saying he deserves it...Tell him to start playing good so i can stop looking at him as a dirty scouser, i supported him for 18months and what was my return, and i bet he hasnt given you much for your support either..

Cavani, Falaco and now RVP thread are full of people not wanting them, and please do give a better reason other than a crocked past it striker, is gonna come good suddenly after 18months of shit and 1month of good runs....These people are saying this right after we just lost Didier Drogba, i really pity those that feel one scouser would give us half of what Didier gave..I dont like Torres and i hate seeing him wearing a Chelsea shirt and not scoring for 50m and 180k a week more..

Posts like this are just so boring and embarrassing to read! dont people ever get tired of constantly repeating the same rubbish over and over again!

Torres is no where near as bad as what people on here make out, He also hasn't done as well as what people make out, he hasn't been awful at Chelsea and he hasn't been great! Next season will end all arguments once and for all, as the service will be there for him! and he doesn't have Drogba to worry about either! so if he doesn't produce next season then he will have to leave, but if he does produce what we all want him to then alot of people will be made to look really stupid!

Just leave it at that! and get back on topic!

Dont you ever get tired of making excuses for someone that has done nothing to worth putting faith in him?...Last season was suppose to end it, or should scroll through the nando thread and look at what we all said before the start of last season...I think what is more embarrassing is watching the likes of you live in delusion and false hope....What happened when Drogba went to AcON in January or he was terrified of Lukaku and Danny?, or didnt you guys used the same excuse then?...This is just ridiculous

Hutcho_Cfc...No matter how you try to spin you, y'all are part of Torress fanclub fc, just own it man, i havent seen you stand up for players that received more abuses the nando lst year...And remember he was the worst player on our team, so whatever we are saying he deserves it...Tell him to start playing good so i can stop looking at him as a dirty scouser, i supported him for 18months and what was my return, and i bet he hasnt given you much for your support either..

Cavani, Falaco and now RVP thread are full of people not wanting them, and please do give a better reason other than a crocked past it striker, is gonna come good suddenly after 18months of shit and 1month of good runs....These people are saying this right after we just lost Didier Drogba, i really pity those that feel one scouser would give us half of what Didier gave..I dont like Torres and i hate seeing him wearing a Chelsea shirt and not scoring for 50m and 180k a week more..

Lol,no i am a part of the chelsea Fanclub FC, you just think about joining. i think you forget, this is the chelsea Team, torres is NOT my favourite player on the team, but it doesn't mean i critisice him every time he steps onto the pitch. He also didn't determine his transfer fee. I am not saying that torres had a good season last year. I am simply saying i think he can have a good season this year as our supply line is amazing. I support the club, and he is not a scouser, he is not from liverpool. He left there meaning he escaped the hell hole. Saying you hate seeing him in a chelsea shirt is ridiculous. I would critisise torres if he didn't give the effort. Nothing i can do about transfers, i would rather see torres lead our line than sturridge and i am a huge fan of lukaku but he is not just ready yet. Also he is not trying to replace Drogba, he is a different sort of striker to drogba, and no one can replace him directly. Also what does the thing in bold mean?

Dont you ever get tired of making excuses for someone that has done nothing to worth putting faith in him?...Last season was suppose to end it, or should scroll through the nando thread and look at what we all said before the start of last season...I think what is more embarrassing is watching the likes of you live in delusion and false hope....What happened when Drogba went to AcON in January or he was terrified of Lukaku and Danny?, or didnt you guys used the same excuse then?...This is just ridiculous

Zzzzzzzzz here we go same old rubbsih again! BORING!!!

Lol,no i am a part of the chelsea Fanclub FC, you just think about joining. i think you forget, this is the chelsea Team, torres is NOT my favourite player on the team, but it doesn't mean i critisice him every time he steps onto the pitch. He also didn't determine his transfer fee. I am not saying that torres had a good season last year. I am simply saying i think he can have a good season this year as our supply line is amazing. I support the club, and he is not a scouser, he is not from liverpool. He left there meaning he escaped the hell hole. Saying you hate seeing him in a chelsea shirt is ridiculous. I would critisise torres if he didn't give the effort. Nothing i can do about transfers, i would rather see torres lead our line than sturridge and i am a huge fan of lukaku but he is not just ready yet. Also he is not trying to replace Drogba, he is a different sort of striker to drogba, and no one can replace him directly. Also what does the thing in bold mean?

What about his wages?...He didnt negotiate that too...I am part of chelsea fanclub fc, just not the one where nando fanboys hold the hierarchy.lol, i praise and adore our players that do well; Ramires, Mikel and Iva, i look past their faults because i know what they have done for cfc on their day, they do not feel they are the best in the world and have a talk with the team after to know their status(Go look at my past post, you wont hear me say one bad word about them)..The fight for their spot no matter who we buy to compete with them....But you sensitive mr nando, cant dare compete for his spot after being shit for 18months and had the audacity to have a meeting wanting to

, the mothafucka should hve that discussion on the freaking field...And until he does, he is a scouser..

The bolded part was a typo, i have corrected it...I just want you to defend Kalou, Bosingwa and Malouda as much as you do Torres. And dont forget does people better servant to Chelsea than our very own striker..

I am never said he was trying to replace Drogba or either Lukaku or Danny are ready to lead the line right now, you should know that we have had this argument before..I just said the argument that when Drogba is not around he will flourish is invalid as he was shit in January but you never know with his self esteem and confidence at an all time low, maybe it was Lukaku and Danny that made him uncomfortable in January, and he couldnt deliver...If so they are gonna scare the shit out of him this year again, which means he wont come good..You know he wants to be the only striker on the team...

Can you try saying something meaningful, cos it seems like you aint got shit to say no more....You Mad Bro?

P.S... Y'all were the ones that brought nandon, 7goals a season to RVP thread....

Haven't you realized how bored people are of hearing the same crap over and over again! Its pointless!

And who is this 'y'all' your referring to because I'm certainly not one of them!

Must be a cultural thing - USA demands instant success and anything else is shite...

Torres may not have scored as many a he should, but you can't deny that he has been a 'team' player, providing some great assists.

That's what I repect from a player - not just goals. Like I say could be a cultural thing, in England we are not so cut/dried on things - hence having 'draws' in sport, where in the US has to be a winner / loser.

Not criticising - jut saying that's maybe why we give him less hard of a time than our US supporters.

Guess we'll all know one August vs Wigan ;)

What about his wages?...He didnt negotiate that too...I am part of chelsea fanclub fc, just not the one where nando fanboys hold the hierarchy.lol, i praise and adore our players that do well; Ramires, Mikel and Iva, i look past their faults because i know what they have done for cfc on their day, they do not feel they are the best in the world and have a talk with the team after to know their status(Go look at my past post, you wont hear me say one bad word about them)..The fight for their spot no matter who we buy to compete with them....But you sensitive mr nando, cant dare compete for his spot after being shit for 18months and had the audacity to have a meeting wanting to

, the mothafucka should hve that discussion on the freaking field...And until he does, he is a scouser..

The bolded part was a typo, i have corrected it...I just want you to defend Kalou, Bosingwa and Malouda as much as you do Torres. And dont forget does people better servant to Chelsea than our very own striker..

I am never said he was trying to replace Drogba or either Lukaku or Danny are ready to lead the line right now, you should know that we have had this argument before..I just said the argument that when Drogba is not around he will flourish is invalid as he was shit in January but you never know with his self esteem and confidence at an all time low, maybe it was Lukaku and Danny that made him uncomfortable in January, and he couldnt deliver...If so they are gonna scare the shit out of him this year again, which means he wont come good..You know he wants to be the only striker on the team...

I am not gonna criticise torres for wanting high wages..., everyone wants high wages its a factor of life. I don't understand why you hate torres so much tbh. He had a pretty bad season. So did others. Drogba only scored around 10 goals as well in the premier league. It happens. Kalou, Boswinga and malouda, don't get criticised anywhere near as much, as it is the transfer fee that put all the attention on torres. Also None of them 3 used to be considered one of the best in their position 3 years ago. Of course he wants to be the main striker on the team, i would be worried if he didn't. Still don't get why you hate him so much.

also he was PART of the team that did the double, including the most prestidgous tournament there is. European champions. :)

I still don't get the whole nando fanboys thing, its a matter of opinion, i think he should be our striker and you don't.. I am not a fanboy of his (as you put it) just my opinion. I also think Lampard is the greatest player to wear the blue shirt, and he is my hero... That make me some Lampard Fanboy?

Must be a cultural thing - USA demands instant success and anything else is shite...

Torres may not have scored as many a he should, but you can't deny that he has been a 'team' player, providing some great assists.

That's what I repect from a player - not just goals. Like I say could be a cultural thing, in England we are not so cut/dried on things - hence having 'draws' in sport, where in the US has to be a winner / loser.

Not criticising - jut saying that's maybe why we give him less hard of a time than our US supporters.

Guess we'll all know one August vs Wigan ;)

Well when a player demands a high wage, he then make it a business first, and when it is a business you need to do the job you requested that high wage for...I guess in the US we never lose sight of that and dont let emotions cloud our judgement in a business...You need to show us why you either a 50m or 100m kid... When you are paid a lot of money, which you demanded to do a job, you better do it right or you go get a job that doesnt pay that good and we get someone that can do the job. I guess that is the cultural difference.

Haven't you realized how bored people are of hearing the same crap over and over again! Its pointless!

And who is this 'y'all' your referring to because I'm certainly not one of them!

People are tired of you talking about Torres coming good in any thread that is about a striker that we might be interested in, Cavani's thread, Falcao now RVP, you guys all find a way to turn everything to Torres argument...You inclusive, or do you want me to bring your quote from the other thread also?

People are tired of you talking about Torres coming good in any thread that is about a striker that we might be interested in, Cavani's thread, Falcao now RVP, you guys all find a way to turn everything to Torres argument...You inclusive, or do you want me to bring your quote from the other thread also?

Zzzzzzzz still carrying on I see! Lol! BORING!!!

I am not gonna criticise torres for wanting high wages..., everyone wants high wages its a factor of life. I don't understand why you hate torres so much tbh. He had a pretty bad season. So did others. Drogba only scored around 10 goals as well in the premier league. It happens. Kalou, Boswinga and malouda, don't get criticised anywhere near as much, as it is the transfer fee that put all the attention on torres. Also None of them 3 used to be considered one of the best in their position 3 years ago. Of course he wants to be the main striker on the team, i would be worried if he didn't. Still don't get why you hate him so much.

also he was PART of the team that did the double, including the most prestidgous tournament there is. European champions. :)

I still don't get the whole nando fanboys thing, its a matter of opinion, i think he should be our striker and you don't.. I am not a fanboy of his (as you put it) just my opinion. I also think Lampard is the greatest player to wear the blue shirt, and he is my hero... That make me some Lampard Fanboy?

He always used to score against us, and when he was good he acted like he was better than Didier and the best striker in the world...And i always used to get into arguments, that Drogba is miles better...I was more than pissed when we got him, but i am glad Didier finally showed the world that nando is crap that is scared of real competition, and even with the service of Mata he still was crap and i hated him more because he has been crap so far in a Chelsea shirt as one of the highest earners (he wanted more wage, he shpould do his freaking job) and i convinced myself to have faith in him and he still was shit, and an aging Drogba outshone him...No he has not given me any reason to like him yet.....

LOL, let's leave at that - Torres never asked to be a 50mill striker.

Fair enough on the wages, but hell, we'd take them if offered :)

Agree - let's get back on to RVP...

Hope he doesn't go to Man Ure....

Fuck yeah....I hope he doesnt go to Man U too, dont wanna see him in the league again...He likes to score against us too

Lol RVP thread rage!

I would sign RVP - makes Arse-nal weaker and also potentially stops our rivals getting him,

We could leave him in the reserves as well :) or loan him out abroad to cover the wages, once he's signed and Romans pals have had a word :)

Or, controversially, we could play him and hope he chips in with 20+ goals :)