Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

Since day one he has prove me right.

And like I said, one good season is not enough to help his price tag.

As players like Berbatov also took 2 seasons to get going for only one great season before falling back into mediocrity.

What's wrong with me????

Why should I support a player that after having done shit for a season and half, the club and fans supported him past all his mistake and after all that he has the audacity to demand talks with the club like if he is all that and important to the team......

Thats the problem mate, you have selective support. You should Support the name in front of the jersey and that includes each and every player no matter shit they are. As if they intentionally play like garbage. For torres, as if he wanted to be priced as 50mil?? And you admittedly not supporting him from day one? Boooo boy anyone????

I'm sorry mate but your hatred for torres only means you just want him to play miserable and in the end it could only affect to the whole team.

Why dont you give him a chance, anyways RDM will be calling all the shots and not us... What we could only do as supporters is get behind the players and not moan about their faults.

Cheers mate.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This says it all really, why some people like you defend him to death even though he suck ass!

He doesn't 'suck ass',

He just lost his pace which was one of his critical attributes, his off-the ball movement is still one of or the best in the Premier League.

This says it all really, why some people like you defend him to death even though he suck ass!

Does he? Or did he have a dip? I mean can you honestly tell me that the Torres u saw at the end of the season is the same Torres as u saw when he first came to Chelsea? And if you also believe that Torres wont be better with these kind of players that we signed behind him then you must be delusional.

Thats the problem mate, you have selective support. You should Support the name in front of the jersey and that includes each and every player no matter shit they are. As if they intentionally play like garbage. For torres, as if he wanted to be priced as 50mil?? And you admittedly not supporting him from day one? Boooo boy anyone????

I'm sorry mate but your hatred for torres only means you just want him to play miserable and in the end it could only affect to the whole team.

Why dont you give him a chance, anyways RDM will be calling all the shots and not us... What we could only do as supporters is get behind the players and not moan about their faults.

Cheers mate.

I think that's impossible because then we would have to get behind Bosingwa, Kalou when they where here, Turnbull, Malouda and such.

But do you think if Suarez or RVP where to join some people will like him straight of the bat?

It would need to take some long time before they are believers and fall in love with the guy.

He doesn't 'suck ass',

He just lost his pace which was one of his critical attributes, his off-the ball movement is still one of or the best in the Premier League.

Fans excuse.

We had the Black messi that is Kalou, Malouda who secretly hates Torres, and Sturridge the greed machine playing along side Torres, he doesn't score, he sucks ass.

What the fuck are we doing, were getting off topic, I hope RVP leaves and fails at football until Barton brakes both his legs.

We had the Black messi that is Kalou, Malouda who secretly hates Torres, and Sturridge the greed machine playing along side Torres, he doesn't score, he sucks ass.

What the fuck are we doing, were getting off topic, I hope RVP leaves and fails at football until Barton brakes both his legs.

I blame Torres for that!

Why not? After all they are chelsea players. I'm not saying you should like them, i!m just saying you should support them.

Nope that did not happen with Kalou, Malouda, Bosingwa...won't change with anybody else that does not deserves it.

Anything that weakens Le Arse I'm all for. We should be praying just as hard as Arsenal fans that he doesn't go to United. That's trouble for all of us.

The longer the saga plays out, though, the less time Arsenal will have to find a replacement. Bad thing about that is, if it takes too long, he may end up staying which makes them a threat.

Well on topic, i hope RVP goes to juventus... 29, 15mil, or injury prone he still is good footballer you cannot ignore as an opponent.

Wenger wants 30 mill.

Don't see Juve paying that.

Sorry but Wenger is a profit machine and I have a feeling he will sell to the highest bidder.

They are not like Levy where they would rather take a lose then to sell to a rival.

I don't think he will sell in England, so Juve has a good chance i guess..

But Juve is only offering like 15 mill....

Nasri was wanted by SAF, but sold to City cause they paid more as SAF did not wanted to meet the valuation Arsenal where putting on Nasri.

I doubt kalou and Malouda are the reason for Torres early problems

All hail Justin the Exterminator, all these nando fanboys, feeling every striker's thread with with how world class or worst player last season will suddenly become.. He has steadily disappointed y'all and i promise you, he doesnt plan on stopping anytime soon...I am sure next season they will come up with some other excuse, Mata had 26assist all season, the same one that was bought to supply assist for Nando and still how many goals did he score?, but dont worry guys should still leave in delusions that and scream when he makes one good run, he doesnt event make better runs than Feruz...hahaha...yeah i said....He is a bloody scouser and would remain that way in my eyes until he proves otherwise...

All hail Justin the Exterminator, all these nando fanboys, feeling every striker's thread with with how world class or worst player last season will suddenly become.. He has steadily disappointed y'all and i promise you, he doesnt plan on stopping anytime soon...I am sure next season they will come up with some other excuse, Mata had 26assist all season, the same one that was bought to supply assist for Nando and still how many goals did he score?, but dont worry guys should still leave in delusions that and scream when he makes one good run, he doesnt event make better runs than Feruz...hahaha...yeah i said....He is a bloody scouser and would remain that way in my eyes until he proves otherwise...

Posts like this are just so boring and embarrassing to read! dont people ever get tired of constantly repeating the same rubbish over and over again!

Torres is no where near as bad as what people on here make out, He also hasn't done as well as what people make out, he hasn't been awful at Chelsea and he hasn't been great! Next season will end all arguments once and for all, as the service will be there for him! and he doesn't have Drogba to worry about either! so if he doesn't produce next season then he will have to leave, but if he does produce what we all want him to then alot of people will be made to look really stupid!

Just leave it at that! and get back on topic!

Not Nando fanboys, but Chelsea Fanboys. You lot can sit there and just critisise torres and i will support the team on the pitch. If he is deemed not good enough then the management will deal with it and replace him, and until then he is our striker, and he can't be a scouser in your eyes if he plays bad then when he plays good support him. Seriously, support the team and stop complaining about one player.