Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

DEAR FELLOW FORUM USERS, THIS IS A ROBIN VAN PERSIE THREAD, NOT THE FERNANDO TORRES THREAD. WANT TO TALK ABOUT TORRES FUCK OFF TO THE TORRES THREAD

THANKS

;)

RAGE OVER.

Yes, unleash that rage towards thread derailers! Feel your blood boil and adrenaline pulse! :rant:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to stop being so fucking anal.

RVP is a striker, so that means we would discuss him in tandem with our present striking options. Just because it is the RVP thread doesn't mean he is the only person you can talk about.

Why is this thread even open? Does there not need to be a link to the player?

i think anything can happen, remember the torres bid? yup nobody saw that coming.. shocked i was... is not unrealistic as some people would want to believe. for somebody to only move to a more proving club within the same city is more likely/

i think anything can happen, remember the torres bid? yup nobody saw that coming.. shocked i was... is not unrealistic as some people would want to believe. for somebody to only move to a more proving club within the same city is more likely/

We'd be linked with Torres ever since after his first season with Liverpool!!!

Why is this thread even open? Does there not need to be a link to the player?

Nope. There is a prefix Wishlist that means the player has not been linked to us. Threads can be opened about any player in the transfer section in order to discuss about him.

People need to stop being so fucking anal.

RVP is a striker, so that means we would discuss him in tandem with our present striking options. Just because it is the RVP thread doesn't mean he is the only person you can talk about.

I thought we weren't allowed to do that. I thought that was one of the stipulations brought up in the spamming/derailment.

I hate RVP. He scored a hat trick against us and showed his inner Nazi with his celebrations.

Just is just a pointless discussion, no one really wants RVP they just like the idea of pissing of the Arsenal fans.

Not saying its not tempting to annoy the gunners but seriously RVP would not fit in with are plans for the future.

I thought we weren't allowed to do that. I thought that was one of the stipulations brought up in the spamming/derailment.

I wouldn't say that's spamming, if i talk about something irrelevant like the weather, then that's spamming.

(the weather's good by the way, very sunny here in London)