Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Persie out for rest of season after Ferguson shouted at him

22-08-12

ROBIN Van Persie is expected to be out for at least nine months after some very loud shouting by Sir Alex Ferguson.

bunny250.jpg

Van Persie will not travel without his Emotional Support Bunny

The new Manchester United star is convalescing in Holland where trained soothers are giving him a temple massage with spa water infused with essence of tulip.

Following United’s defeat to Everton, Van Persie was horrified to discover that his new manager used very nasty swear words and spoke in an aggressive tone.

Minutes later, psychiatric nurses were called to the dressing room and Van Persie was removed in a wheel chair, sobbing uncontrollably as a wet patch spread rapidly over his groin.

The Dutch star said: “Such awful words. And he threw a cup. No one has ever spoken to me like that – not my mother, my teacher, my pastor and certainly not Mr Wenger.

“My parents were artists in Rotterdam, When I was 14 and some rough girls teased me about my bow legs I ran weeping to my mother. She said to ignore them, that I had been granted twinkle toes by the angels and I was destined to dance through life, free of all horridness. But now this beastly man…”

When he first joined Feyenoord, Van Persie’s mother issued him with a note, passed on in turn to Arsene Wenger, stating that he had ‘delicate bones, delicate ligaments, delicate hamstrings and especially, delicate nerves – he is my delicate little fairy artist boy’.

But the note never reached Old Trafford and may have been lost along with Van Persie’s cotton wool padded romper suit.

Sir Alex said: “I thought I was pretty mild – I just called him a ‘useless wee bucket of fuck’.

“He started crying so I said to him, ‘harden up, it’s not as if you’re living in Glasgow’. Then he said, ‘what’s Glasgow?’ and so I told him and he started crying again.”