Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why Man utd want him? where would he fit in with Nani/Young, Kagawa, Valencia and Rooney? then there's Welbeck and Hernandez.

And City lol, they have 4 strikers already. And not even young strikers like we do, 4 top strikers (and Santa Cruz :lol:)

IMO he should stay at Arsenal or join Juve.

Impossible.

There will never be a bigger flop then Torres!

seriously what is wrong with you?

There have been many bigger flops! and as far as im concerned i will wait until the end of Torres's Chelsea career to judge whether he is a flop or not!

Hope he flops more than Torres.

Torres will come good next season then I hope you eat your words . I would love RVP in the chelsea side if he can remain injury free he will tear defences apart as he did with the arsholes last season . I just hope neither city or united get him as he will win then the league

Torres will come good next season then I hope you eat your words . I would love RVP in the chelsea side if he can remain injury free he will tear defences apart as he did with the arsholes last season . I just hope neither city or united get him as he will win then the league

i hope he is going to real madrid

LOL

Impossible.

There will never be a bigger flop then Torres!

Well he did win us the corner Drogba scored from to level the CL...

So in my eyes he's contributed something positive, like all CFC players.

Singling him out for hate is unnecessary IMHO...

i agree with you and not to forget

he scores against barcelona the most important goal

:)

There have been many bigger flops! and as far as im concerned i will wait until the end of Torres's Chelsea career to judge whether he is a flop or not!

Yes, but few. Bogarde and Mutu shade him to that. Perhaps Kezman as well.

If Torres will "come good" as you say, why would you want Van Persie too next season?

This is total hatred statement towards Torres. Its like saying he will not ever progress as a CFC player. Hope he proves you wrong.

Since day one he has prove me right.

And like I said, one good season is not enough to help his price tag.

As players like Berbatov also took 2 seasons to get going for only one great season before falling back into mediocrity.

Veron and Forlan easily

For the price, expectation....I don't think so.

And Kalou gave us a vtial goal against Benfica away....and still he is crap and I wanted him out of the team!

What's wrong with me????

Why should I support a player that after having done shit for a season and half, the club and fans supported him past all his mistake and after all that he has the audacity to demand talks with the club like if he is all that and important to the team......

First off, i want Torres to contribute his talent more than anybody as i have been of fan of him since 2005. Second, Forlan and Veron contributed nothing for the price they have been purchased for and won nothing. Torres gave us movement and critical moments where we needed something to happen which in some cases were not goals. His performances contributed to us winning the FA cup and Champions League.

Chelsea is a team.. I get behind all players when they have our shirt on. Its not helping torres if his own fans are on his back... I am sure he knows better than anyone he was pretty awful last season. He wasn't bad on purpose... He didn't demand a 50 mil pricetag... Give him a break, i think he will come good this season. He also was pretty awful in the season which was one of our best in terms of what we won. So in my eyes he can start again. If he doesn't do good enough this season then the people in charge will seek a replacement etc, but i think this will be his time...

Fernando Torres Chelsea's Number 9, Na na na na na na na na, Torres Torres. :)

First off, i want Torres to contribute his talent more than anybody as i have been of fan of him since 2005. Second, Forlan and Veron contributed nothing for the price they have been purchased for and won nothing. Torres gave us movement and critical moments where we needed something to happen which in some cases were not goals. His performances contributed to us winning the FA cup and Champions League.

This says it all really, why some people like you defend him to death even though he suck ass!