Bastian Schweinsteiger

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most injury-prone players in the world right now and he is going to a team with the worst injury record in the entire PL 14/15, yeah good luck with that Bastian.

He still has the capability of being a big game player for them when fit, but I'm still not worried about this signing. Bastian only accentuates LVG's philosophy of simply holding on to the ball for the sake of it and not doing much by way of attack.

From what I've heard, Di Maria could be off to PSG

i heard this as well. Than i heard bayern wants to hijack the deal and maria wants to go to munich instead.

depay rooney mata

herrera carrick bastian

shaw jones new CB darmian

new GK/valdes.

Di maria. blind. fellaini. adan. young. valencia.

Under LVG, young and valencia were better players than Mata was. Herrara, carrick and bastian would be the slowest midfield in europe and the most unathletic.

I would put di maria on the right side since lVG likes pacey players on the wings and I doubt LVG would field mata and herrara at the same time on a consistent basis.

Di maria. blind. fellaini. adan. young. valencia.

Under LVG, young and valencia were better players than Mata was. Herrara, carrick and bastian would be the slowest midfield in europe and the most unathletic.

I would put di maria on the right side since lVG likes pacey players on the wings and I doubt LVG would field mata and herrara at the same time on a consistent basis.

herrera-mata link up was a joy to watch at times last season. blind and fellaini should be just back ups. as should young and valencia. adnan barely even comes into the foray when talking about these players.

i am thinking that maria will leave before the end, otherwise mata out, adm in.

Thinking about it, how many midfielders Utd want to sign? They only got 1 proper senior striker, and 3.5 cbs. No wonder van Gaal used 8 midfielders in some games. Tbh I would not take any of their midfielders above Matic or Fabregas. Schneiderlin is not even official yet. Fabregas-Matic-Aranguiz is still better than Herrera-Schweinsteiger-Schneiderlin, even though it is close. They got immense depth in those midfield positions though. Schweini is not the player that will make Utd a danger again. What they need is a world class defender who can organise their D. now de gea can't save their asses, this is especially vital. Also they need a striker who actually leads them to titles with his goals like van Persie did. Rooney is a consistent scorer since 12 years but only in two seasons scored enough goals to warrant that tag. In neither season utd won a title. I don't see Utd getting either. So no worries so far.

When we play Utd next season, they storm all over the ptich with their 100 midfielders, having 60% of posession, working out one half-chance after another, and after all those huffing and puffing we will win the match with a sneaky little counter attack that slipped through the 20 yards wide gate between Smalling and Johnny fucking Evans. LvG will elaborate how they deserved to win after all those chances and posession and bla bla while Schweinsteiger, in his broken English sounding like a retard, will be the first to reiterate that claim how ManU were "the better team over 90 minutes" in. None of their players will make a difference,none of them is suited to break that pattern, deviate from LVG's one-dimensional football in order to break down an organized and clever team. And Schweinsteiger would be the last one to do so.

Haha Pep is continuing to dissasemble bayern.

Sold Kroos, put germany best talent Gotze on bench. Now selling one of their key players of last few years in Schweini.

Im sure neither of these three things would happen if Heynckess was still in charge. Bayern was german. Pep turned it into tiki taka international team, prefering Thiago over Kroos, sticking Lahm into midfield, couldnt bring the best of either of bayern players.

Not sure what were they thinking tbh. Pep has specific style, philosophy, a neutral team like City is where he would do great job. But Bayern already had their own style, phylosophy and Pep's one is completely different,...no wonder some players prefer to leave.

Bayern Munich have agreed to sell Bastian Schweinsteiger to Manchester United and the two clubs will hold further talks on Saturday, according to Sky sources.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9909797/manchester-united-hold-talks-with-bayern-munich-over-bastian-schweinsteiger

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You