Bastian Schweinsteiger

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he signs for Man Utd and manages to stay fit for a large part of the season then he will improve their team immeasurably.

He's still one of (if not THE) best central midfielders in the world and I will be very worried to see him sign for Utd.

The only saving grace is his fitness issues, we'd have to be hoping that he's out for large parts of the season so he can't have much of an influence on the campaign. But sometimes players get lucky and get no injuries at all and help their team to the title (RVP the year he signed for MU).

Great transfer for them if true. Sad they are bringing a quality midfielder, I enjoyed watching Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, Herrera, Cleverly and Blind so far ;D

Bastian is quality, but I wonder how is his fitness and is he past it? Hopefully yes if he's signing with them.

I'd really like us to sign him though.

Those mids have lots of trophies in their cabinet bro....never judge a book by its cover except cleverly though...lol

Confirmed by the Bayern president now. Again, if they keep him fit and also sign Schneiderlin they'll have a fantastic midfield.

When they sign a new striker and top CB they'll have one hell of a squad. On paper anyways.

Big money for a 30 + player though, and he will not solve their midfield problem in the long run. But utd will have a really strong squad for next season especially if they can get another top striker.

Well Schweinsteiger has signed for United.. if Ramos follows him to Old Trafford, that sends a big message out to the rest of the clubs.

We gotta make some signings now.. I promised myself I wouldn't get impatient with new signings.. now I feel like I need to break that promise! Getting very restless!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You