Eden Hazard

the wes

We need good movement around him for that to happen. Someone like Schurrle utilised the space very well today for example.

Yes schurrle did that in the second half. Seems to have good movement we could make use of that against small teams so that he can get behind them instead of us playing in front of them constantly.

But you kind of understand what I mean when I said we should take advantage of them double teaming hazard right? When that happens, someone else should be free so we should switch quickly in those situations.

Yes schurrle did that in the second half. Seems to have good movement we could make use of that against small teams so that he can get behind them instead of us playing in front of them constantly.

But you kind of understand what I mean when I said we should take advantage of them double teaming hazard right? When that happens, someone else should be free so we should switch quickly in those situations.

Yeah definitely. Hopefully Mourinho coaches it into the team, we should definitely utilise the free man more often.

I know we need to win game made Jose play hazard week in and week out he is that important but fans complain about him not performing in few hour is beyond me 90% of fans including me had been blind to see Torres step up his game one day and some still waiting I stop waiting for he will never happen from look of things, as for hazard I can be confident plucking my eye for him that he will hit form if there is drop in form he that good. Like some say about his drop of form if he need a rest a player can ask for rest which hazard is not asking for, for he got a target to meet.

For the drop of form I don't think so because what he needs moving from the wing to the middle which was what we saw yesterday. the player "Torres,Oscar,David" who should make those run are not doing enough to get the 1-2 or thru ball work, all Jose did was switch gear for him to rove down the middle and the drop of form thing changed.

I don't have words to describe this boy yesterday.

That rabona PERFECT cross on Torres' head was just mind blowing. It does seem like his problem is mainly motivational. After he's assisted Schurrle's first goal he was just unplayable. I think it's a bit about confidence and stepping up to be the guy that will win us the matches, but as I keep saying, I'm not worried about it now. The guy is too young and he'll learn how to auto-motivate himself to all matches. He's said in this interview he wants to win the Ballon d'Or and he must know to win that in the last five years, Messi and Ronaldo performed well in nearly all matches they played, not only the big ones or against big teams.

I wonder why we haven't extended his contract yet. Maybe he's resisting it?

Also I had to laugh at my Brazilian commentator yesterday who's said he's the biggest wage in Chelsea and the second in England just behind Rooney. :lol: forever at how little those Fox Sports guys knows about anything. He's not even the second in Chelsea... We should be offering him a big wage raise in exchange of extending his contract.