Eden Hazard

the wes

March and April are usually his standout months...

Looks like he's finally settled in fully. Last season the team was more inclined to give the ball to Mata. Hazard himself was also a bit too shy and not imposing himself on the team enough. With Mata gone, he's become the main go-to-guy to create something and it looks like he's thriving under that responsibility and isn't locked out that much anymore on that left flank.

Ah, yes, what I remember it is around Feb, March or April. I'm curious to know the exact month. Thanks, anyway.

I'm excited to see his performance, knowing that we are yet in his usually month's best!

Hopefully he could maintain his form in every game he is in.

Comment on hazard

Eden, Eden, Eden, Eden, Eden, Eden, Eden Hazard…
What more is there to say about the development of Eden Hazard under José Mourinho? He is maturing into an absolute superstar. Hazard is now impacting every game he plays in – creating chances, scoring and more importantly working himself into the ground for the cause. As the 90th minute approached he chased 20 yards to knock Zabaleta out of the way and to win a throw in for his team. The difference in him this season is amazing. Last season he seemed capable of turning it on when he wanted. This season he has the drive and ambition to seemingly want to destroy teams at every opportunity. World class players are consistently great and there is not a better player in the Premier League currently. Hazard is doing it against every opponent.

The way he skips past opponents is magical – I have never seen a player at Chelsea with his kind of balance, quickness or close control. He has a natural flair that is simply devastating and we are seeing it on a weekly basis now. The sheer volume of City fans opining that they have never seen Zabaleta made to look so ordinary is a testament to his performance. Mourinho’s trust in him and coaching has coaxed Hazard out of his shell and moulded him into the best young footballer in world football. He has put Lahm and Zabaleta to shame at times this season – how many people can say that?

It was a tormenting display that really signalled his arrival as a top tier performer. Matić took the plaudits from the Sky team but Hazard cannot have been far behind with his pace, trickery and sumptuous skill. He is getting better and better with each passing week and the more he works with Mourinho the more complete he will become. He could be a little greedier when it comes to taking a shot and is sometimes guilty of a little over-elaboration, but he is a magnificent player who I feel privileged to watch.

The below was a frequent example of his genius. A clip on YouTube from a content creator called EgzonShaqiri also provides great viewing.

Hazard-Frame.png