Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

I dont get people saying Hazard made a mistake. Obviousley he did nothing wrong.

He hit the ball.

The kid dived.

The kid went into the Chelsea dressroom and apologized.

The police talked with the kid and his father; they wont press charges.

Now, Hazards red card should be revoked. But no, the way things work in England Hazard will probably end up being given a 5-match ban. PATHETIC.

The kid needs a slap in the face and never ever be allowed to be a ball boy EVER again.

• Like 3
I dont get people saying Hazard made a mistake. Obviousley he did nothing wrong.

He hit the ball.

The kid dived.

The kid went into the Chelsea dressroom and apologized.

The police talked with the kid and his father; they wont press charges.

Now, Hazards red card should be revoked. But no, the way things work in England Hazard will probably end up being given a 5-match ban. PATHETIC.

The kid needs a slap in the face and never ever be allowed to be a ball boy EVER again.

Pathetic is to have members who actually think he did nothing wrong!

• Like 1

Unbelievably irresponsible. Will probably face a lengthy ban. Our squad is thin as it is, the last thing we needed was losing a key player a key player. It doesn't matter f he was aiming for the ball, he should not put himself in a position where he may let his club and teammates down like he did tonight. That is not to mentions him supposedly being a role model.

Completely unprofessional, I expect a hefty fine from the club as well.

• Like 2
Pathetic is to have members who actually think he did nothing wrong!

Please get a clue, morale-bitch. Tell me exacly what he did wrong...And I mean REALLY wrong. Not wrong according to the media-bullshit-standards

• Like 4
Unbelievably irresponsible. Will probably face a lengthy ban. Our squad is thin as it is, the last thing we needed was losing a key player a key player. It doesn't matter f he was aiming for the ball, he should not put himself in a position where he may let his club and teammates down like he did tonight. That is not to mentions him supposedly being a role model.

Completely unprofessional, I expect a hefty fine from the club as well.

He kicked the ball from underneath the ballboy. Yes he was wrong to put himself in that kind of position but saying he's unprofessional is absolutely ridiculous.

The kid made a circus out of it and Hazard's going to be the one to pay for it.

Please get a clue, morale-bitch. Tell me exacly what he did wrong...And I mean REALLY wrong. Not wrong according to the media-bullshit-standards

his leg touched a 17 year old boy when he was trying to get the ball from under that fat ass.

IMO hazard should be given a life time imprisonment with no parole... END OF STORY...

• Like 1
his leg touched a 17 year old boy when he was trying to get the ball from under that fat ass.

IMO hazard should be given a life time imprisonment with no parole... END OF STORY...

Are u mad? The death penalty is the only choice of action!

He kicked the ball from underneath the ballboy. Yes he was wrong to put himself in that kind of position but saying he's unprofessional is absolutely ridiculous.

The kid made a circus out of it and Hazard's going to be the one to pay for it.

And who's fault is that? The kid is a twat, but he is kid, he is not a professorial footballer, he is not the one who is supposed to show professionalism and higher morals.

Yes, it was unprofessional because he has let his team down when they need him badly.

• Like 1

I think certain people are only saying that Hazard WAS in the wrong because they want halo's above their heads, no offence. He wasn't unprofessional. It's a football game. The ball was on the pitch. He kicked the ball. He's a footballer. It's his job. Jesus christ.

• Like 3
Are u mad? The death penalty is the only choice of action!

NO. hazard should repent for what he did. he is 21, right? imprison him till the age of 75 so that every day he can understand the magnitude of his henious act of quickly getting the ball back into the play... and then he should be hanged...