Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure if you kicked out at a 17 year old in front of hundreds of people the police would inquire about it too.

I did that once in school. Police didn't inquire but I was suspended for 5 days. Also I didn't nudge that 17 year old in the ribs, I kicked him in the face and chest several times.

• Like 3
This will obviously not be the end of it. We are talking about English football here. He will probably end up with a 10 game ban which comes into force in 2015 once the FA have come to a 'quick' decision in their kangaroo court.

I said IMO but I know the media won't stop.

South Wales Police are investigating an incident involving Eden Hazard and ball boy following complaints

Absolute farce. This is what tax payers money is wasted on? However, here I'm certain nothing will come of it. Both have apologised, the 17 year old kid admitted he timewasted so I hope this subsides quickly. Infact I'd presume the ballboy won't want it pursued if he has any conscience.

• Like 2
Police are investigating it, forget all the killers and pedophiles out there, lets just spend money investigating this.

People get really passionate about stopping and reporting these sort of things...shame most don't care about the crimes you mentioned....

Except, the kicked the ball.

And the police will see that if its true.

Ive been pulled over and checked for driving under the influence while sober many times. Police investigate "suspect" disturbances, and that is what this is.

Sam Wallace@SamWallaceIndy

Swansea confirm that police have interviewed ball-boy & his father & no charges will be pressed

Daniel Taylor@DTguardian

Swansea statement: police have interviewed boy and his father and will not take it further. Common sense!

Thank goodness for that!

• Like 1
But it still hit the kid.

This stupidity has hurt the image of the club.

nothing hazard can or could do can ""hurt"" the image of the club than it already has been. we are the ""rich, spoilt, bad boys"" for the english media and the footballing world in general.

swansea had probably trained their ball boys to do this because it wasn't just one but all of them, which is a bit of a disgrace and disrespect towards the game. Anybody would be frustrated. i remember a throw in for which mata had to run back about 10-15 metres to give the ball to azpi because thats where the ball boy had thrown the ball. if anythin it is swansea who should be getting the stick...

by the way what the hell was the ball boy doing in that position anyways... behind the goal and in front of the banners. i mean is not tht the goalies ball to retrieve. i remember cech being yellow carded against barca for being slow in retrieving the ball from behind the goal. but obviously no one would question that.

IMO, hazard does not deserve the stick he is getting for this. he might have "hit" the ball boy but it was merely a toe poke to get the ball from underneath the boy. there are so many flying tackles and shit in football but this is not one of them. i dont think hazard had any intention of hurting the kid which is the most important thing for me.

• Like 1

Society wants sensation. This is so ridiculous out of proportion. No common sense at all.

Hazard made a mistake tho, no doubt about that. But now media will portray him like a monster.

Was gonna say if the South Wales Police could be charged for wasting time :ph34r: Thanks Goodness. I hope the FA don't do anything silly now.

Oh they will. A chance to get at us. Who would pass that opportunity...?