Eden Hazard

the wes

Are we sure that Mata is better at the trequartista role than Hazard? For all we know Hazard could be an improvement. Although Mata does require marginally less salary, hence he is lower maintenance option. Using Mata and Hazard at the same time would be a great option, because both are universal and can play anywhere in the attacking third. I don't see why we are in disadvantage in the playing position argument, we can offer him any position and all the gametime he wants.

Are we sure that Mata is better at the trequartista role than Hazard? For all we know Hazard could be an improvement. Although Mata does require marginally less salary, hence he is lower maintenance option. Using Mata and Hazard at the same time would be a great option, because both are universal and can play anywhere in the attacking third. I don't see why we are in disadvantage in the playing position argument, we can offer him any position and all the gametime he wants.

Mata is better suited as an AM rather than LW. So it's best to keep him as the number 10. Hazard has got good pace and trickery/skills which is why he'd be better suited as a winger than Mata. Hazard and Mata can always switch constantly so I agree somewhat, he can still play here in positions he would like.

If we get both Hulk and Hazard, with Marin and DeBryune in the bench, as well as Ramires rotation. That would certainly be enough depth

No just hazard OR hulk (not both) would be good enough plus don't forget Studge too!!

Torres/Studge

Hazard/Marin-mata-Studge/kdb.

Mikel/romeul-lamps/Ramires

Role players Malouda few games here Nd there lukaku

Although idk if Ramires likes dm role?

Anyone considered us changing to a 4-2-2-2 formation like City.

I'm sure in an interview Gourlay hinted we may have 2 strikers here next season who could score 25-30 goals each.

Could you imagine mata and hazard behind falcao and torres. Wishful thinking and i prefer the 4-2-3-1 anyway but wow.

No just hazard OR hulk (not both) would be good enough plus don't forget Studge too!!

Torres/Studge

Hazard/Marin-mata-Studge/kdb.

Mikel/romeul-lamps/Ramires

Role players Malouda few games here Nd there lukaku

Although idk if Ramires likes dm role?

I hope we dont take studge out the door with all of these new signings we are planning on, he has developed a lot

I HATE EVERYONE AND NOBODY DESERVES TO PLAY AT CHELSEA BECUASE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR BECAUSE THEY ARE CUNTS AND I HATE THE BOARD FOR NOT SIGNING THESE PEOPLE

I AM A JUDGEMENTAL PRICK THAT DEDUCES AN ENTIRE PERSON'S PERSONALITY FROM A FEW TRANSLATED QUOTES FROM THE MEDIA

I AM ANGRY FOR NO APPARENT REASON

I AM ALSO SMARTER THAN THE BOARD, ROMAN AND THE MANAGER PUT TOGETHER AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE BUSINESS

RAGE RAGE GFKAHGOAHD FJOHSDFH AHF

I HATE EVERYONE AND NOBODY DESERVES TO PLAY AT CHELSEA BECUASE THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH OR BECAUSE THEY ARE CUNTS AND I HATE THE BOARD FOR NOT SIGNING THESE PEOPLE

I AM A JUDGEMENTAL PRICK THAT DEDUCES AN ENTIRE PERSON'S PERSONALITY FROM A FEW TRANSLATED QUOTES FROM THE MEDIA

I AM ANGRY FOR NO APPARENT REASON

I AM ALSO SMARTER THAN THE BOARD, ROMAN AND THE MANAGER PUT TOGETHER AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE BUSINESS

RAGE RAGE GFKAHGOAHD FJOHSDFH AHF

Feel better now? :P

What sort of statement does that send to the players if we take a stand against huge wages to get Mata on £60k a week n then not even a year later give Hazard (or even Hulk, for that matter) a fat contract that's pretty much going to be in the £120+ range?? Sounds shady.

######

I honestly think we're secretly planning something huge behind the scenes.

Think about it; the reason Pep wants a sabbatical is because he didn't want to deal with the constant pressure of being at Barca. We've just won the 1 trophy that Roman wants, so it's possible that if the right manager is brought in, he wouldn't be under as much pressure to get that 1st UCL trophy.

He could be given something like a 3 or 5 year contract and assurances that he'd be given the resources he needs to build the empire our owner wants.

Just imagine the offseason we could have and the confidence we'd have going into the next campaign with Pep at the helm. Both his and our new transfers targets' confidence could be boosted almost immediately if we can win the UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup, and Community Shield.

I can honestly see this happening.

I see us approaching Pep after his last game of the season, i don't think anything has been planned.

I don't think he is leaving Barca because of the constant pressure. More to do with his relationship with the new Barca regime. I found what Johan Cruyff intresting

"Those who came in after the election had criticised the previous management so you think: 'Are those who were critical going to help me now?'," said Cruyff.

"If the same people who have to take charge have criticised all those who helped you, without wanting it that creates conflict," he added.

"From then on, the problem was all Pep's. He had to deal with other problems than football. It exhausts you much more than you can imagine because no-one likes that."

I hope RDM or the new manager isn't as stupid as some of you people by playing Sturridge as a RW. Some of you are still playing him as a RW. Truly incredible, such stuborness and ingorance. He has to be our 2nd striker or he'll go to another team.

I also like what someone mentioned earlier. A 4-2-2-2 system could be amazingly deadly if we have the right players. However we will give up some/alot of width.

-----------Torres-----Falcao/Sturridge------

------Hazard----------------Mata-------

------------Mikel------Lampard--------

It looks great on paper at least, but of course the £40 Million question is whether Torres and Falcao could play together. All in all this is an unlikely team. Our usual 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 is what we're likely to go with. In which case no new striker is needed, 2 wingers are.

'It will anyway be Manchester City, Manchester United or Chelsea.

'The decision will depend on the amount of play I would see and the position where I would play.

'Not everyone can say that he can make a choice between the three top clubs.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy is going to one of the Manchester clubs. It will be a perfet choice for him, and another reason to hate both clubs, because this guy is a jerk.

'The decision will depend on the amount of play I would see and the position where I would play.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy is going to one of the Manchester clubs. It will be a perfet choice for him, and another reason to hate both clubs, because this guy is a jerk.

So true. The guy is acting as if he's a world-beater...wanting 200k a week. I bet he'll be a flop next season.

Nah. Look at it this way. We are already a club hated by the media, pundits and other fans. With Hazard already pissing people off with his attitude in this transfer saga, it would only make sense for him to come here as both are already being hated.

I hope RDM or the new manager isn't as stupid as some of you people by playing Sturridge as a RW. Some of you are still playing him as a RW. Truly incredible, such stuborness and ingorance. He has to be our 2nd striker or he'll go to another team.

I also like what someone mentioned earlier. A 4-2-2-2 system could be amazingly deadly if we have the right players. However we will give up some/alot of width.

-----------Torres-----Falcao/Sturridge------

------Hazard----------------Mata-------

------------Mikel------Lampard--------

It looks great on paper at least, but of course the £40 Million question is whether Torres and Falcao could play together. All in all this is an unlikely team. Our usual 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 is what we're likely to go with. In which case no new striker is needed, 2 wingers are.

We are not going to spend 80-100 million on two players.

We are not about to drop Ramires from our starting eleven.

We are not about to add another 300k a week to our wage bill.

Should all be realistic. We are looking to sign a world class winger (finally). We have Marin, KDB, Ramires and possible a new signing on the flanks with three strikers.

Sounds good to me. Sign full back and possible a CM and we are good to go.