Eden Hazard

the wes

L'Équipe and Eurosport both claim Eden Hazard is close toagreeing a €40m Chelsea move complete with a 5-year contracton €126,900 per week.

How trusted are those sources?

200K/week? Yes and also reports are going that Roman is moving out his London castle to give Lord Hazard and his family more space :fainthv9:

I think I will write an article saying his demands for a loan/week are only €20.000.

Wonder how soon everybody would love him again :chai:

Stop taking unreliable sources for real please!

How trusted are those sources?

Very trustworthy. L'Equipe is the biggest sports journal in the French speaking world and Eurosport is absolutely massive also.

But until I read it on Chelsea's website I won't believe it.

Very trustworthy. L'Equipe is the biggest sports journal in the French speaking world and Eurosport is absolutely massive also.

But until I read it on Chelsea's website I won't believe it.

Yeah, i guess so. Its hard to believe this type of things since few days ago he was destined to join man utd

We were hours away to sign Hulk two times already and after 3 weeks we still havent signed him.

I wont believe this with Hazard until it will be official. L'equipe and Eurosports are vey reliable, but it will have to be official when I will get excited and happy. It is big dissapointment when you realise all was BS, we should wait for official.

Not getting everyone's hopes up again, but le10 spots are also saying the same adding City have pulled out :P

http://translate.goo...-la-course63195

They said advantage United the other day, but it seems as though he's changing his mind:

"The Red Devils have the idea to sign a contract until 2016 while the Blues offer him a five year contract. According to the sports daily, which is based on the player's entourage, Hazard would have finalized with his agent the last details of the negotiation with… Chelsea. But there is still no, United remain in the race until the last straight line. As in the first League."

It must be noted,nothing has been signed as of yet though. He's probably still thinking but he's swung towards us ( I hope).

Struggling to find anything on the L'Equipe website. <_<

Its on the print version only , given how Sunday papers like to sell themeslves . That said , certainly a good source but I'll expect this to drag onto another week till the England-Belgium friendly , until Hazard decides to drag the whole saga yet again .