The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do admire spirit, but that must be painful for an Arsenal fan, one that has been there for a long time anyway.

It just goes to show how low they've come when they are celebrating 4th place as if it's the title.

Anyway what happened today is the best possible scenario, I couldn't be anymore happy about it, Arsenal get top 4 again and they do the same shit they do every season, aim for the same place. This means Spurs now have a big chance to lose Gareth Bale and lose the chance of buying better players, and of course we are in top 3!.

Because had it been the other way around, Bale would've stayed, Spurs are much more ambitious and would've probably gotten more players to strengthen areas, and Wenger might of panicked and actually spend some money for once, so all is good.

Although these two teams should be the least of our problems next season, that's not a snob remark either, because it's worrying if we are once again fighting for 4th or 3rd place next season.

Although these two teams should be the least of our problems next season, that's not a snob remark either, because it's worrying if we are once again fighting for 4th or 3rd place next season.

This! I'm the last of what you would call a spoiled fan, but when we have the ressources that we have, I don't wanna be fighting for 3rd/4th against those North London scum, I'd rather we least fight for 2nd. The way this season has been with hoping that teams playing against T & A win or draw has been very very annoying and sometimes disappointing, but I'm sooooo happy that we got such a very happy ending. Hopefully from next season we'll cement our place as London's finest and make the Manchester clubs our bitches because f*ck them both, that's why.

I do admire spirit, but that must be painful for an Arsenal fan, one that has been there for a long time anyway.

It just goes to show how low they've come when they are celebrating 4th place as if it's the title.

Anyway what happened today is the best possible scenario, I couldn't be anymore happy about it, Arsenal get top 4 again and they do the same shit they do every season, aim for the same place. This means Spurs now have a big chance to lose Gareth Bale and lose the chance of buying better players, and of course we are in top 3!.

Because had it been the other way around, Bale would've stayed, Spurs are much more ambitious and would've probably gotten more players to strengthen areas, and Wenger might of panicked and actually spend some money for once, so all is good.

I think, next season will see us and the manchester teams make strides to create a bit of a gap between us and the rest. Followed by a 4 of Tottenham arsenal everton and liverpool fighting for the rest. Could be wrong, but we are the 3 teams who have the best squads and are most likely to expand. That would be my prediction anyway.

I think, next season will see us and the manchester teams make strides to create a bit of a gap between us and the rest. Followed by a 4 of Tottenham arsenal everton and liverpool fighting for the rest. Could be wrong, but we are the 3 teams who have the best squads and are most likely to expand. That would be my prediction anyway.

If we get it right this summer, with a few key additions and getting the right manager, we wouldn't have to worry about battling out for Top 3/4 anymore.

Then again, most of us said this last summer...

If we get it right this summer, with a few key additions and getting the right manager, we wouldn't have to worry about battling out for Top 3/4 anymore.

Then again, most of us said this last summer...

If lots of the rumours are true then next season could be one of the most competitive, so we would be title challenging along with the manchester teams, for the top 3 places.

Most of us did say the same thing last summer, but we were doing it in hope and excitement over our new young prospects. Now we have seen their ability in their first season, along with Mata's progression to the best AM in the league, things are starting to take shape. Mourinho looks likely. Our loan signings are doing well. A couple of signings and we are ready to go.

This is one vile club ,born in Woolwich unable to compete with Charlton they moved to North London where they were bankrolled by Henry Norris who cheated and bribed the club into the 1st division . after this they were bankrolled by the Old Etonian Hill - Woods who made their fortune from the slave cotton trade and pumped it into Arsenal .

They spent fortunes buying people like Malcom McDonald ,Paul Marriner,Tony Woodcock all England centre forwards on their small gates at Highbury,then they had George Graham the king of the bungs and that dirty back four (on a par with Leeds) they kicked and elbowed anything that moved as well as that awful offside trap . And now they try and paint themselves as the ideal football club ,do not listen ,they were rotten from birth and still are .

Hope they remain jealous of our success for many years to come .

Jammy!So crap at one point and then bam there they are.Funny celebrations but guess when you have nothing much else to celebrate make the most of it.Champions League every season is an achievement and all but not always if you have nothing else to show from it really.They dont tend of the late to get that far in it