The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

if you lived in England you would understand how arrogant the gooners were .. also how many manure fans come from Surrey ...

Chelsea fans are from Kent .. Liverpool really is a cesspit ,,,I won't say why or I will get banned .. I have no real problems with Citeh fans ..they deserve a time in the sun ,,, I only despised Spurs when they sacked Keith Birkenshaw (actually he resigned)

toon fans are ok but Sunderland fans are the salt of the earth

What?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=135362&start=2700

The night we won the Champions League, this is the page when Muller scored

You guys will love reading through this it's fucking epic, they all start having a breakdown because they weren't the first club in London to win it, it got that far that they even made there very first thread about us after it and slated our club saying it was a disgrace to football.

You guys will love reading through this it's fucking epic, they all start having a breakdown because they weren't the first club in London to win it, it got that far that they even made there very first thread about us after it and slated our club saying it was a disgrace to football.

So many mad fakkits :getin::getin::getin:

• 2 weeks later...

Just seen this..LOVE IT.

Winning the Champions League was great, Being the First London Club to do it FAB!!

But reading how much it upsets all them Loser Gooner just makes it even better

A Gooner friend got me a ticket for our game there last season, When our fans where sing "Champions of Europe" it was really winding them up :wank2:

Lets hope we become the First London Club to win the Champions League a 2nd time....Lisbon here we come.

Champions of Europe two years in a row ( and counting) :dance: :dance: :dance:

"look at that... god IS in favour of justice..." ...... :D

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHH MULLER GET IN F**K OFF PARK THE BUS CHELSEA."

"How much still lads 5 minutes?"
"was just going to post that i hoped the blue scums to loose it on penalties... but hey... im not complaining"
"Chelsea to europa league NICE NICE defend well now bayern.".....
"**** OFF DROGBA!! "
"Hoping from bayern to score now. and defend well. you can still do it bayern."
"DROGBA PENALTY! icon_lol.gif"
"SO OBVIOUS!

**** OFF ROBBEN YOU ****!"
"It would be so ******* sweet if Chelsea bottled it on penalties, again! icon_twisted.gif" etc etc....................................
"Oh icon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gificon_sad.gif

Chelsea first UCL champions from London

**** this." .......................
"A league title, about half a dozen FA cups, a Carling cup and now a CL medal. Cashley has had a very successful Chelsea career, it has to be said.

**** this ****."
"Joke of a club. Can't even position themselves properly for the trophy lifting"................ :getin:

• 4 weeks later...

Just can't bloody stand all the Ozil wankfest that is happening right now. It's like as if the world has never seen a quality player and treating as though he was a gift sent from heaven. Bloody pathetic! :rant:

I find the scouse lyrical waxing over Coutinho worse, say anything that might be deemed a critique of him and their supporters are all over you like you have just said Mark Noble is better than Xavi :doh:

There is no doubt Ozil is one fine player. Still Arsenal are not good enough to win much, I feel. Thin squad in my opinion.

One thing I am a bit puzzled by this Ozil business. Don´t forget, Arsenal won nothing for 9 years & suddenly they are in chance to come close to winning something. Therefore, the wank-fest for Arsenal, these days.