The Official TC 'We Hate Arsenal' Thread

TomCFC

I've always thought the whole "invincibles" moniker was a colossal load of shite. I hardly think a team that drew 12 times in the League, lost in the league and FA Cup semis, and got bounced from the CL in the quarters by none other than us is invincible.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if many of you read this article from this gooner, but I found it to be hilarious. This guy is blaming Da Messiah for all of the recent Blue Glory :D All this author did was provide me another reason for the Mods of this Great Site to change the title of this thread to "Let's all Laugh @ Arsenal". What on Earth do we need to do, in order to convince our Overlords on this site to heed to our demands?

I am not sure if many of you read this article from this gooner, but I found it to be hilarious. This guy is blaming Da Messiah for all of the recent Blue Glory :D All this author did was provide me another reason for the Mods of this Great Site to change the title of this thread to "Let's all Laugh @ Arsenal". What on Earth do we need to do, in order to convince our Overlords on this site to heed to our demands?

wonderful ,,can we get him to write on here every week?

Typical gooner idiot,if the afc players management and fans put less energy into jealous whining and more into actual football matters maybe they wouldn't be the premiership cabaret that they are becoming,these gooners are starting to come out with some real bollocks now aint they,another season of failure and watch,we won't be able to tell them n the scousers apart,blaming everyone and anything for their own miserable failures lol,I love it

Typical gooner idiot,if the afc players management and fans put less energy into jealous whining and more into actual football matters maybe they wouldn't be the premiership cabaret that they are becoming,these gooners are starting to come out with some real bollocks now aint they,another season of failure and watch,we won't be able to tell them n the scousers apart,blaming everyone and anything for their own miserable failures lol,I love it

Yeah we will...gooners speak French :Goober: Don't believe me, ask Ashley & Cheryl Cole

I must say that Abou Diaby is coming along class, keep him fit and you pretty much have a great midfielder on your hands.

Wenger said he can be a world class performer, maybe he is right.

He ran the Stoke and Liverpool game, and apparently bossed it for france.

It's like as soon as one great player leaves Arsenal, someone else all of a sudden becomes good. Like Fabregas left, Alex Song who was very average suddenly turned into fucking Xavi.

I must say that Abou Diaby is coming along class, keep him fit and you pretty much have a great midfielder on your hands.

Wenger said he can be a world class performer, maybe he is right.

He ran the Stoke and Liverpool game, and apparently bossed it for france.

It's like as soon as one great player leaves Arsenal, someone else all of a sudden becomes good. Like Fabregas left, Alex Song who was very average suddenly turned into fucking Xavi.

Good point & that is the reason why le arse are a selling club ;)