Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Australian free to air TV and its anti 'wogball' (thats what the bogans, or roughly 90% of the population call football) agenda. Not one peep at the gold medal match.

Hey sailing is cool!

I hate Australian free to air TV and its anti 'wogball' (thats what the bogans, or roughly 90% of the population call football)

I hope you're joking. I've never ever heard Football being referred to as 'Wogball' let alone by 90% of the Population. Football is just a normal sport now in Australia. They way you're speaking makes it seem like you're stuck in the 70's lol

Hey sailing is cool!

Right.

So a sport that's relevant only to those priveleged few who can afford to buy their children a yacht is more important than the simplest sport on the planet? Of course, Aussie free-to air will do its best to not show anything that competes with the AFL or NRL.

I hope you're joking. I've never ever heard Football being referred to as 'Wogball' let alone by 90% of the Population. Football is just a normal sport now in Australia. The way you're speaking makes it seem like you're stuck in the 70's lol

What are you on about?! Its 1972 mate! :Goober:

Right.

So a sport that's relevant only to those priveleged few who can afford to buy their children a yacht is more important than the simplest sport on the planet? Of course, Aussie free-to air will do its best to not show anything that competes with the AFL or NRL.

Can you imagine the abuse Channel 9 would get if they cut away from an Aussie sailing for a gold medal to show Brazil vs Mexico?

Right.

That's because Channel 9's coverage is a joke. They've embarrassed themselves.

Can you imagine the abuse Channel 9 would get if they cut away from an Aussie sailing for a gold medal to show Brazil vs Mexico?

Not a lot, according to their Facebook page. Loads of people have slammed their jingoistic coverage; and Eddie McWanker as the host. Fat prick hates football as its a threat to his beloved Magpies.

It didn't go in.

Fuck the shot. It makes no difference if it was in row z, out for a throw in or off the paint of the post and out- if its not a goal/saved, its useless.

Was crazy, goalkeeper made an arse of it though. If he scored that would of been goal of the tournament.

Nines coverage has been poor but what do you expect they want to highlight every Australia competitor they can. Foxtel has all the rights to show every sport and how do you expect nine to show everything on one channel. We live in australia so your going to watch australians compete what else would you expect?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You