Hulk

thejolta

It annoys me that people believe it when they read its a done deal, where it has been mentioned numerous times that we will know straight away when it is.

We all know it's not OFFICIALLY a done deal otherwise we won't come to "transfer talk" aren't we?

I just want to know the possibility of this signing and if reliable sources claim it's a "done deal" it makes me comfort and happy, simple as that.

If it bugs you then sorry, please ignore our speculations and read other sections.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aBola isnt that acurate. They just quote other sites. Besides, they're anti-Porto, pro-benfica.

O Jogo is better :P

http://www.ojogo.pt/...tent_id=2564271

Every portuguese newspaper are quoting english ones so..

They say on TV that they closed the deal for 60M€.

On Portugese TV you mean?

We all know it's not OFFICIALLY a done deal otherwise we won't come to "transfer talk" aren't we?

I just want to know the possibility of this signing and if reliable sources claim it's a "done deal" it makes me comfort and happy, simple as that.

If it bugs you then sorry, please ignore our speculations and read other sections.

But its not a done deal, thats the thing, and as a member who I have never seen here before and only has 27 posts, Don't tell me where to post and where to not post, Thanks.

90 percents hulk is joining chelsea

his playing is kind of same as drogba because his body balance is really good and he is good at free kicks also

he uses every single chance to score and he really tries hard during the game

But its not a done deal, thats the thing, and as a member who I have never seen here before and only has 27 posts, Don't tell me where to post and where to not post, Thanks.

chill dude. every1 should just remember that

WE ARE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS.

Transfer News Central

6 minutes ago via Mobile

Hulk: "We know that news about my future come out on a daily basis, but I am trying not to talk about it and leave everything in the hands of my agent,"

"I am sure that the best solution will be found, but all I am thinking about is being part of coach Mano Menezes' plans for the Olympic Games." -W.

Ok, I'm getting dick of it at this stage.

WHEN THE DEAL IS DONE, IT HAS TO BE PUT UP ON THE PORTGUESE STOCK EXCHANGE, SO WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT IS, THE REPORTS ARE WRONG, ITS NOT A DONE DEAL YET, AND WON'T BE UNTIL ITS UP ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE

Get out!

People need to chill. The transfer window hasnt even opened yet we are closing to signing two world class players. Life is aaaaaammmmmmaaaazzzzzzinnnngggg. :)

People need to chill. The transfer window hasnt even opened yet we are closing to signing two world class players. Life is aaaaaammmmmmaaaazzzzzzinnnngggg. :)

You are not right. It's open from today.

You are not right. It's open from today.

You are incorrect. The transfer window formally opens on July 1st, but regardless, English teams are allowed to sign players after their last competitive match.

Ok, I'm getting sick of it at this stage.

WHEN THE DEAL IS DONE, IT HAS TO BE PUT UP ON THE PORTGUESE STOCK EXCHANGE, SO WE WILL ALL KNOW WHEN IT IS, THE REPORTS ARE WRONG, ITS NOT A DONE DEAL YET, AND WON'T BE UNTIL ITS UP ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE

thanks I could read that without my glasses

Having not paid much attention to this thread since the first 20 pages when we were debating whether he was worth sacrificing Sturridge for and if 20m, never-mind 100 or 40, were a fair representation of his value I must say I'm completely baffled by the current hype around him, the need for his transfer and the economics of the rumored deal.

Having not paid much attention to this thread since the first 20 pages when we were debating whether he was worth sacrificing Sturridge for and if 20m, never-mind 100 or 40, were a fair representation of his value I must say I'm completely baffled by the current hype around him, the need for his transfer and the economics of the rumored deal.

It's all because of his name :Goober:

As soon as I saw we were linked with Hulk again this year, I did have my concerns about Sturridge, and whether Hulk arriving would see Danny leaving. The conclusion i've come to is, Sturridge has come out to the media numerous times saying he wishes to play CF rather than RW. If he is spent half the amount of time he spends complaining actually working on his game, he'd be a nailed on starter on the right side. If he wishes to play CF, he is going to be back up to Torres and Hulk, a player who is happy to play on the right, takes his place in the side. I'd say he is forcing himself out of the side, after such a promising start to the season, which is really disappointing. I'd rather have a player happy to be playing in the position he's told to, than someone with a poor attitude, so, in my opinion, yes, Sturridge is worth sacrificing for Hulk.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You