Hulk

thejolta

Both moves acquiring Hazard and Hulk have been terrific for bringing new young talent to the club. But, don't overlook the positive ripple effects these will have. You shouldn't try to analyze Hazard or Hulk's individual stats to see what type of impact they'll have, you have to look at how they are pieces to the bigger puzzle, that is nicely rounding into form. With a frontline of Mata Hazard Hulk with Torres up front, you have all four playing their natural position and will be able to feed off of eachother's talents and creativity. Torres is now the man, no sitting behind DidiLegend. We all know he's a primadonna who wants the attention on himself and wants to be in the spotlight. Well, this year not only will he be THE guy, but he will have a GREAT supporting cast of very creative players alongside him. Last year the team didn't gel when Torres played and didn't play to his stregths. This year, to me it looks like the right pieces of the overall puzzle are in place and this will help Torres tremendously, and in turn help us make a run for the damn PL title.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will just have to see then, I hope Torres starts banging in the goals just so I can prove you doubters wrong.

The fact that he didn't get the service he deserved half the time can be used in his defence, how the fuck do you expect him to get any goals when you have players like sturridge who were out on the wing and didn't fucking pass to the bloke. Sturridge is a greedy bastard and was boo'd many times for it when I went to matches. Countless times Torres or Mata would have been inside the box or just outside it in space with Sturridge on the ball and 80% of the time Sturridge would try and take it in on his own and fail.

Maybe some of you were expecting Torres to get the ball in our own half and take it all the way up the end of the field and score, but lets be realistic.

End of the day you can't really say anything until next season starts / gets underway.. With him being the front man 1st Striker.

Oh please wake the fuck up. Even when Torres has been delivered the most godlike passes he's managed the fuck it up. Most of this season either his first or last touch has been HORRIBLE. Torres isnt a young lad, he's an experienced worldclass player. He doesnt need to be pat like a fucking baby all the time.

I get furious when people say he didnt get the attention, playtime or space needed when Drogba was here. Torres started loads of games when Drogba was in Africa and Torres has gotten more than enough playtime but (even if he had his moments) he didnt deliver enough as CF.

I do hope that Torres will shine next season, and honestly if he doesnt he can just quit playing football because with players such as Ramires, Mata, Hazard and Hulk you cannot fail unless you suck. It'll be interesting, I do think Torres will score more goal but I very much doubt he will ever reach the level he was at in Liverpool

Oh please wake the fuck up. Even when Torres has been delivered the most godlike passes he's managed the fuck it up. Most of this season either his first or last touch has been HORRIBLE. Torres isnt a young lad, he's an experienced worldclass player. He doesnt need to be pat like a fucking baby all the time.

I get furious when people say he didnt get the attention, playtime or space needed when Drogba was here. Torres started loads of games when Drogba was in Africa and Torres has gotten more than enough playtime but (even if he had his moments) he didnt deliver enough as CF.

I do hope that Torres will shine next season, and honestly if he doesnt he can just quit playing football because with players such as Ramires, Mata, Hazard and Hulk you cannot fail unless you suck. It'll be interesting, I do think Torres will score more goal but I very much doubt he will ever reach the level he was at in Liverpool

lmao, another closed minded person xD, i'll leave you to get furious as there really is no point having a debate with people like you. :). Have fun lad.

Torres will prove you wrong :D.

All jokes and hate aside, I think Torres will lead the line well and get a good amount of goals.

If Torres were to get 15-18 league goals and 20-25 in all comps i'd take that now because thats a good return from one player without becoming overly reliant on them. We have plenty more goals throughout the squad to complement such a return.

This is all off topic, to bring it back on topic, I'll say that Hulk definitely wasn't a replacement for Drogba. While he is enormous, Drogba and Lukaku are in their own league in terms of pure strength.

Dude. STOP comparing Didier with Lukaku, thats disrespectful.

Didier was MUCH MORE than strength. Right now Lukaku is only a big 18 years old kid.

Portuguese press is reporting the Guardian story.

No denial from Porto's people. It seems its true, then.

I hope it's true and we'll announce these two players (Hulk and Hazard) at weekend (for example tomorrow afternoon).

Dude. STOP comparing Didier with Lukaku, thats disrespectful.

Didier was MUCH MORE than strength. Right now Lukaku is only a big 18 years old kid.

Why cant capri compare them? I would say that theese two.are very much comparable. Tough you can't really say Lukaku is next Didier, no one is next Didier.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You