Hulk

thejolta

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell do you guys care so much about how much Roman spends? I guarantee you you won't be sulking about his price tag when we're winning trophies left and right.

Why the hell do you guys care so much about how much Roman spends? I guarantee you you won't be sulking about his price tag when we're winning trophies left and right.

Yes, but still it would have been better if he was a £30 Million signing. Less pressure on him, whereas as now the media will just round up the 38 to 40 and start calling him a £40 million player.

Considering his main role is a winger who is more than capable of playing as striker for £38m from Porto I don't think it's that bad a purchase.. Someone remind me how much Carroll was please? Also include his goal / appearance ratio

Considering his main role is a winger who is more than capable of playing as striker for £38m from Porto I don't think it's that bad a purchase.. Someone remind me how much Carroll was please? Also include his goal / appearance ratio

IF people are gonna start comparing 30m+ transfer deals with Carroll's, then every one of those is gonna be a bargain. The fact is Carroll is nowhere near worth 35m and so is Hulk if you look at it in isolation. Around 30m for Hulk would probably be fine but 38m?! That is just OTT!

No, Sam! Save yourself!

38 million, eh? We paid more for him than Hazard. Porto really are good at gouging money out of teams. We've paid over the odds for so many players/coaches of theirs, Carvalho, Ferreira, Bosingwa, Villas-Boas and now Hulk.

i just realized that... i hate porto now :rant:

NOOOOOO... Roman don't use this money to buy modric instead please... don't listen to these dumb chelsea boards... not for 38 at least.. it should have been 28 max :doh:

These 10 Mil for Roman is Nothing.

We have no place for Luka.

If essien will leave we need to buy Fellaini/Tiote.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You