Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

would be great...we are no club to play games with. they are under pressure to sell him, not we are. he can go for 14 m next year, so yeah keep hold off him :). still think that its just tactic so the deal will go through.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't want him so that'd be great news. I was once on the fence, once completely all for it - not completely not. He offers nothing new to our team aside from 'stamina' and 'work rate' but we'd get those results putting Ramires on the wing for free.

Lol I wish people would read the thread before posting news links.

The same link pops up at least 2 or 3 times per thread

Was my link posted ?

Didnt really see it.. I thought this tweet was new.

Sorry.

Oh I see it now .. Just didn't really bother looking since I thought the tweet was new.

I believe his worth, genuinely, is £12m at most. I honestly do. And if it was Liverpool or some other club of that stature bidding for him I'm quite confident they'd get him.

Notice no other clubs are ever linked to him? There's a reason for that. It's not the price-tag IMO.

Tim Röhn ‏@Tim_Roehn

According to BILD #Bayer will not get #Aubameyang. Bad news for #Schurrle. My source told me today: #CFC will withdraw bid for him soon

If Jose really not involved in Schurrle's signing process, I hope this withdraw bid decision is happening.

Strangely, I have a feeling before I read this, that this transfer could be cancelled after Jose's return is official, because many people insisted this is Emenalo's signing.

So, this is Jose or Emenalo signing?

doesn't matter, Jose isn't here to control chelsea. He's simply a manager. Chelsea will and has won many trophies without him

doesn't matter, Jose isn't here to control chelsea. He's simply a manager. Chelsea will and has won many trophies without him

It does matter actually. Yes, of course Jose couldn't do whatever he wants in here, but how do you expect him to winning trophies if even the player we bought is not his choice in the first place?

I rate this guy and think he'd improve our team but there's plenty of fish in the sea if Leverkusen start causing trouble. Schürrle will be available for €14m next year so we really shouldn't overspend on him this year, simply go after another target and snap him up next summer if he's still wanted.

I found this on some website, don't know if it's true.

Bayer Leverkusen has reached an agreement with Chelsea over a fee for Andre Schurrle, but don't want to allow him to depart without first acquiring an attacker to replace him.

If it is true, I think we should withdraw the bid and tell them to ...

tumblr_m51510fetP1r0gid6.gif

I really don't want him so that'd be great news. I was once on the fence, once completely all for it - not completely not. He offers nothing new to our team aside from 'stamina' and 'work rate' but we'd get those results putting Ramires on the wing for free.

We have no long shot threat since 2 years ago when Lampard actually scored those. Occasionally we do get a few but Schürrle would bring this dimension and a lot more. Ramires might be fast and have stamina, but as we are shooting blanks here we could also swap him with any Kenyan long distance runner then...

I dont get this all shooting bullshit a winger main job is to create chances for attackers not shoot and score and if it is for shooting or work rate we are buying him then we are better off playing de bruyne he has everything we need he consistently create chances and also is a goal threat from midfield......

I dont get this all shooting bullshit a winger main job is to create chances for attackers not shoot and score and if it is for shooting or work rate we are buying him then we are better off playing de bruyne he has everything we need he consistently create chances and also is a goal threat from midfield......

We don't know if he will be used as winger for striker, both of those suit him. Jovetic type of player, who is best as second striker.

We have no long shot threat since 2 years ago when Lampard actually scored those. Occasionally we do get a few but Schürrle would bring this dimension and a lot more. Ramires might be fast and have stamina, but as we are shooting blanks here we could also swap him with any Kenyan long distance runner then...

Thats harsh on Ramires.

As for Schurrle...i'm sure we can wait another season and sign him for 14 million..cause we are, basically the only top club that wants him.