Liverpool vs Chelsea

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its a dumb move to rest players. If we win our last 2 games and tottenham or newcastle lose their we will take the 4th place. Plus theres almost 2 weeks untill the final.

They just played a cup final a few days ago. Some rest would still be needed regardless of the variables, that's why we have a squad of 25 members instead of 11. I expect Bertrand to play, he's been very good when picked.

Just seen this in the official match preview.

0,,10268~10827019,00.jpg

I could be staring at this for ages. What a game (4-1 at Anfield!), what a goal (Drogba such a play), what a player (Duffer!).

There can be no harm in resting Cech at all. Everyone banned for the CL has to play these remaining two fixtures, I think. Perhaps give Sturridge a go at the lone striker role, or put him on the wing and let Lukaku and Torres alternate.

Do an Arsenal. Rest everyone who's likely to be there in Munich.

wouldnt it be better if we rest them against Blackburn? That way they get their rest and tonight they get their match practice

anyway i heard cech, mikel, meireles dint travel(?)

wouldnt it be better if we rest them against Blackburn? That way they get their rest and tonight they get their match practice

Disregard that post, it was made before Newcastle and Sp*rs dropped points.

We should put out a fairly strong team, it's worth taking a punt on two of the other three involved in the race for CL places fucking it up on matchday 38.

Disregard that post, it was made before Newcastle and Sp*rs dropped points.

We should put out a fairly strong team, it's worth taking a punt on two of the other three involved in the race for CL places fucking it up on matchday 38.

especially when they are facin everton and fulham away

----------Hilario---------

Ferreira-Ivan-JT-Bertrand

-----Romeu---Lampard-----

Ramires---Mata---Sturridge

----------Torres--------

That would be my team. Come on Chelsea!!

That lineup looks decent except not quite liking Mata & Lampard starting.