Liverpool vs Chelsea

Can anyone tell me why and who it was whistling at Wembley during national anthem????i was shocked!!!!!!Main event on a main stadium and such disrespect to the national anthem?????There was no Liverpool player singing it and one idiot jumping during that performance!!!

It was Liverpool.

They apparently hate England.

They often sing we're not English, we are Scouse.

Not entirely sure why they sing it to be honest. Possibly links with Celtic.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was Liverpool.

They apparently hate England.

They often sing we're not English, we are Scouse.

Not entirely sure why they sing it to be honest. Possibly links with Celtic.

That is pity!!!!!probably not very nice to hear it.....

Fellas - Something's come up at work and I can't get to the game tomorrow and I've two tickets to the game, away scheme tickets so will be decent seats.

Ideally I don't want the tickets to go to waste, so if anyone wants them then PM me. Not bothered about the money, at this short notice I'd just like to get them to someone who'd like to go. If you're going to Munich I'll have a beer or four off you then!!

I'll be in West London/M4/M40 area tomorrow and will have them with me.

May god bless your soul. Won't be in London then, otherwise I would have taken you up on that.

If I were di matteo, i'd be thinking of the CL Final XI now itself. Decide who starts at RB and give them a go in the next two games or play all 3 - fereira, bosingwa, hutchinson at rb, maybe even essien and decide who was the best fit. It will be Ribery and Contento on Bayern's left side and I dont think the Right winger will be of much help to the right back because it will be either sturridge or kalou there

Paulo needs some game time, we can't just throw him into the CL Final without any prior match practice. If it is Bosingwa, Kalou 100% must start on the right wing.

Paulo should start tonight but Hutchinson or Essien, either one of them should come on later

Paulo needs some game time, we can't just throw him into the CL Final without any prior match practice. If it is Bosingwa, Kalou 100% must start on the right wing.

Sounds like you're certain Ferreira will start in the CL Final. :Goober:

While I was browsing Rawk.

Remember when the fixtures were revealed and we all assumed this would be the big game to decide who gets into the top 4?

Well hes not wrong..lol

Surely we're not going to let the Monobrow Menace, Jose Bosingwa, start?

Unfortunately, that might be the case. You need pace to deal with Bayern down the flanks and Bosingwa has that, while Ferreira does not, sadly.

For fucks sake. Hopefully he'll produce one of his typical "Must play like a competent defender against brilliant wingers" performances.

He kept Downing and Bellamy quiet. :Goober: