Liverpool vs Chelsea

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone stated on the BBC live feed

Winning the Champions League is much more important than qualifying for it.

Agree, got to take the gamble and pray it pays off.

Really actually don't care about the result in this game. I see it as a friendly ahead of the big one; the Champions League final. Looking for performances from the squad players at the back end of the season, so it'll be interesting to see how Ferreira and company all pay.

We already beat them in the most important mutual match. I dont give a shit about this one (however Torres scoring a winner will do it nicely lol). We only need 1 win in the remaining 3 matches and this is not the one.

Really actually don't care about the result in this game. I see it as a friendly ahead of the big one; the Champions League final. Looking for performances from the squad players at the back end of the season, so it'll be interesting to see how Ferreira and company all pay.

Friendly game versus Liverpool??

does not compute

Liverpool fans have been talking this up as revenge :lol:

TBH if we lost the cup final i would not see winning this one as consolation atall.

Moving up one position to 8th or winning the FA cup. Not much difference in it really. Easily comparable. Twats.

Liverpool fans have been talking this up as revenge :lol:

TBH if we lost the cup final i would not see winning this one as consolation atall.

Nah me neither!Be more peed off to loose the cup! Waiting for them to Spout out how the cup didnt matter and they'll win whatvever next season...

Revenge just lol!! They win they move up an amazing one place to 8th!

This is an audition for Fereira. If he passes it, i think he'll play ahead of Bosi for the final