Spike

should be fun for folks who took those claims seriously:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/politics/sidney-powell-dominion-lawsuit-election-fraud/index.html

Right-wing lawyer Sidney Powell is claiming in a new court filing that reasonable people wouldn't have believed as fact her assertions of fraud after the 2020 presidential election.

The election infrastructure company Dominion Voting Systems sued Powell for defamation after she pushed lawsuits and made appearances in conservative media on behalf of then-President Donald Trump to sow doubt about the 2020 election results. Dominion claims that Powell knew her election fraud accusations were false and hurtful to the company.

I was looking at the Alexandrov choir videos in youtube, because they sing some Greek songs.
Then I noticed one about the annexation of Crimea by Putin, in praise of the annexation obviously.
I clicked on it and youtube asked for age verification with an id card !
I don't have my id's scan stored in this computer so I did n't do it.
But what the hack ? What is the story behind this ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
THE HIGHLIGHTS

A new report is shedding light on the 1994 Rwanda genocide. 

THE BACKGROUND. 

Most Rwandans - about 85 percent - are Hutus, but for a while, the Tutsi minority was the ruling power. Untilllll 1959, when the Hutus overthrew the Tutsi monarchy, causing a group of Tutsis to form a rebel group and try to take back control. Four years later, both sides shook hands on a peace deal. But peace was pretty much thrown out the window a year after that, when a plane carrying the prez and his counterpart - both Hutus - was shot down, killing everyone on board. Hutu extremists pointed fingers at Tutsi rebels...and planned a genocide as revenge. In just 100 days, 800,000 Tutsis and other political opponents were brutally murdered

THE HAPPENINGS. 

Throughout this whole thing, France had very very close ties to the Hutu gov and even sent troops to Rwanda. That prompted France to release a report last month basically saying that while they totally remained allied with the “racist, corrupt, and violent” Hutu leadership, they weren’t at all complicit in the genocide itself. Scratch that, because yesterday, a report commissioned by the current Rwandan gov declared that France enabled the killings. 

THE DEETS. 

More specifically: France “armed, advised, trained, equipped, and protected” the Rwandan gov during the genocide. Then tried to cover up its involvement. All of this was just to advance its own influence and interests in the country. 

THE TAKE. 

The report directly links France to one of the world’s worst genocides. TBD. 

On 20/04/2021 at 17:01, Vesper said:
THE HIGHLIGHTS

A new report is shedding light on the 1994 Rwanda genocide. 

THE BACKGROUND. 

Most Rwandans - about 85 percent - are Hutus, but for a while, the Tutsi minority was the ruling power. Untilllll 1959, when the Hutus overthrew the Tutsi monarchy, causing a group of Tutsis to form a rebel group and try to take back control. Four years later, both sides shook hands on a peace deal. But peace was pretty much thrown out the window a year after that, when a plane carrying the prez and his counterpart - both Hutus - was shot down, killing everyone on board. Hutu extremists pointed fingers at Tutsi rebels...and planned a genocide as revenge. In just 100 days, 800,000 Tutsis and other political opponents were brutally murdered

THE HAPPENINGS. 

Throughout this whole thing, France had very very close ties to the Hutu gov and even sent troops to Rwanda. That prompted France to release a report last month basically saying that while they totally remained allied with the “racist, corrupt, and violent” Hutu leadership, they weren’t at all complicit in the genocide itself. Scratch that, because yesterday, a report commissioned by the current Rwandan gov declared that France enabled the killings. 

THE DEETS. 

More specifically: France “armed, advised, trained, equipped, and protected” the Rwandan gov during the genocide. Then tried to cover up its involvement. All of this was just to advance its own influence and interests in the country. 

THE TAKE. 

The report directly links France to one of the world’s worst genocides. TBD. 

I remember studying about this many years ago at University -and the role of radio broadcasts in dehumanising. The propaganda slowly built up and in the end the broadcasts were referring to Tutsis as rats, insects etc. This is common in all massacres/genocides the dehumanising of opponents into sub human entities.

• 3 weeks later...

Bojo is into gunboat wars now.
My Greek sports tv helps me find a word for it, from their Sid-Doris Bonkers type of programs.
But how can I express it in English ?

For those related with the scene and maybe can help:

Maybe he's right? Under Trump’s leadership we haven’t seen this kind of clashes for more than 4 years. 

4 months under Biden and things are going to old days

Americans should keep out of other peoples troubles and spend more time sorting out their own country from being torn apart and descending into its own civil war. It cannot keep going down the road its going without it eventually exploding. Every day I'm seeing and reading stuff which is simply getting more and more badshit crazy. 

2 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Maybe he's right? Under Trump’s leadership we haven’t seen this kind of clashes for more than 4 years. 

4 months under Biden and things are going to old days

because that motherfucker grifter cunt Trump basically gave a free hand to the genocidal twat Netanyahu to steamroller the Palestinians at will

anyone who believes a word Trump says about anything is by definition a dupe, a rube, a true fucking braindead lump for trump

also, VERY likely to be a raving CT pusher and white nationalist,

or, if a PoC, a step n' fetchit, coonin' out for ol' massa and hoping for some scraps off the table

4977561d6a9c0d35f539e2cbe5f21ebf.jpg6ba74ba8b741e80dc6319c2c83fd55c6.jpgCarl T. Bergstrom on Twitter: "I posted a photoshop of the golden Trump  statue (left) into the famous photo of evangelicals praying over Trump  (right). I thought the reference was clear, butQAnon' conspiracy theory creeps into mainstream politicsIsaac Hayes III on Twitter: "Oh this “Blacks For #Trump” rally in #Atlanta  is already off to a comedic start! 🤦🏾‍♂️😩… "Dallas Austin likens Donald Trump to HitlerTrump supporter explains what led to '<i>Heil,</i> Hitler' salute at  canceled Chicago rally - Chicago TribuneLaura Ingraham's "Nazi salute," examinedD.C. restaurant apologizes after hosting alt-right dinner with 'Sieg Heil  salute' - The Washington PostZRYXDWFYZ47GJDNJIBHZUEE7NA.jpg14b03843-3802-4a00-b143-085a642b0569_1920x1080.jpgdonald-trumo-racist-supporters-2-1491409479.jpgJohn Buysse on Twitter: "This Trump Facebook ad attacking Antifa uses an  upside down red triangle that sure looks like a... *checks notes* Nazi  concentration camp badge for "political prisoners, social democrats,Nazis Put This Symbol on Political Opponents' Arms. Now Trump is Using It.  – Mother JonesOlimpia Zagnoli on Twitter: "Another chart of prisoner markings used in  German concentration camps (this is from Dachau). We all belong to one of  these categories in one way or another #HolocaustMemorialDay #

Edited by Vesper

And who was it who eulogized former KKK recruiter Robert Byrd. Was it Trump or Biden?

Who was it who said "you aint Black if you font for me"  Trump or Biden.

Honestly can't remember a more openly racist insult from a Presidential candidate.

Despite the relentless, unprecedented attacks by almost thr entire media, Trump significantly increased the Black and Hispanic vote for the Republicans. 

Trump is a crude cnut,  but its not his side that is causing mayhem and tearing the country apart.

Only yesterday I saw a video  which so reminded me of the Michael Douglas film Falling Down. Am otidnary man being pushed to his limits by an OBLM mob blocking a junction stopping people going about their business. Harrased and abused while the Police stood by doing nothing. Sooner or later people are going to say enough is enough.

The only solution is to  break up the country. Give the  American hating Left their own Country and let them get on  with it. 

I dont care one bit for these so called leaders, all evil, all have handlers and masters. And how decent of Israel to once again bully people of their land and homes, netanhayo is a cabal slave and a proper killer.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

I dont care one bit for these so called leaders, all evil, all have handlers and masters. And how decent of Israel to once again bully people of their land and homes, netanhayo is a cabal slave and a proper killer.

Yes, but for me its become a case of which side is the lesser of two evils.

The Left has been hijacked by anti Western, anti capitalist, and even racist, anti Jewish, anti white extremist nutters.

Its the Left who are putting people into groups and setting them against those not in those groups. Forget what the Daily Mirror and Guardian tells you. Just watch Parliament tv live and see for yourself how absolutely riddled that party is with Britain hating, race baiting grifters. Just look at their selection policies and see how they are blatantly discriminating in favour of enthic minorities. The last census showed that 11% of the population was made up of ethnic minorities - 6% Asian and 5% Black. The Labour leader proudly said in parliament that   30% of its MP's are from those minorities but more work needed to be done to improve on that.

Same with the BBC, who are aiming for over 22% of its staff to be from ethnic minorities.

Clearly illegal, large scale racial discrimination in the work place, but nobody speaks out against it because they  know the shit they'll get if they did.

How can you be an anti racist and support a party like that?

Its a crazy fucking world when the Tories have become the modetate, true Liberals and treat every person on their individual merits and not as a block group. Its they who passed Hate crime laws, Gay Marriage, changed the immigration laws that no longer favour Europeans over people from other parts of the world. Gave everyone the right to buy their Council House. Had two female Prime Minsters, while Labour have still not had one female leader. Promote ethnic minorities to top jobs on merit, unlike embarrassing clowns like Diane Abbott.

4 hours ago, chippy said:

Yes, but for me its become a case of which side is the lesser of two evils.

The Left has been hijacked by anti Western, anti capitalist, and even racist, anti Jewish, anti white extremist nutters.

Its the Left who are putting people into groups and setting them against those not in those groups. Forget what the Daily Mirror and Guardian tells you. Just watch Parliament tv live and see for yourself how absolutely riddled that party is with Britain hating, race baiting grifters. Just look at their selection policies and see how they are blatantly discriminating in favour of enthic minorities. The last census showed that 11% of the population was made up of ethnic minorities - 6% Asian and 5% Black. The Labour leader proudly said in parliament that   30% of its MP's are from those minorities but more work needed to be done to improve on that.

Same with the BBC, who are aiming for over 22% of its staff to be from ethnic minorities.

Clearly illegal, large scale racial discrimination in the work place, but nobody speaks out against it because they  know the shit they'll get if they did.

How can you be an anti racist and support a party like that?

Its a crazy fucking world when the Tories have become the modetate, true Liberals and treat every person on their individual merits and not as a block group. Its they who passed Hate crime laws, Gay Marriage, changed the immigration laws that no longer favour Europeans over people from other parts of the world. Gave everyone the right to buy their Council House. Had two female Prime Minsters, while Labour have still not had one female leader. Promote ethnic minorities to top jobs on merit, unlike embarrassing clowns like Diane Abbott.

Mate they are all part of the same system, all your news outlets are owned by the same entities, the agenda comes from the higher ups and down it goes. And we the gullible eat it up hook line and sinker. They have long divided us, we have long become demoralized and indoctrinated. Left/right, doesnt matter, they serve the same masters, yet we get to suffer the same.

The brexiters are idiots.
Imagine brexit happening in 1980. Margaret Thatcher accused as a ... communist fellow traveler, NATO in turmoil.
What's the difference now ;
No communist party in the USSR but Putin. Ok Putin.
But besides Putin all kinds of dangerous political entities threaten Europe and the UK with a new Weimar republic situation or a 
new kind of communist revolution.
Brexit has thrown the spanner into the works.