Spike

Not a coincidence that billionaires and the rich have become 40% richer recently. That includes two billionaires that control 6 of the 10 news outlets with divide and rule clickbait 'stories' about race, gender, class, sexuality, even what team you support.

It s always been the way -divide and rule, and give them 'bread and circuses'

14 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not a coincidence that billionaires and the rich have become 40% richer recently. That includes two billionaires that control 6 of the 10 news outlets with divide and rule clickbait 'stories' about race, gender, class, sexuality, even what team you support.

It s always been the way -divide and rule, and give them 'bread and circuses'

Exactly, true to the word.....sadly we not only allow it but we eat it up gladly.

30 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Exactly, true to the word.....sadly we not only allow it but we eat it up gladly.

Definitely a class war going on and hats off to them theyre winning. Not only getting people to believe its 'woke, marxists. liberals, immigrants, that are the problem they've convinced everyone theyre middle class. Genius.

3 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Not all associated with the movement are wonderful people. I would not judge the intentions of the collective whole by the actions of a few. I can like where the movement is going and understand there will always be people taking advantage of any situation.

I think Earth Day has merit, even though the founder of the idea murdered his girlfriend and kept her in a box in his house until the stench became so bad the police arrested him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna42711922

The thing is, they chose BLM as a name for thier movement for a reason. If they didn't want any racist, anti white sentiments to start creeping in they could very easily have chose a different name. All Lives Matter, for starters. Instead, its become a movement where only Black Lives Matter. Only the other week a 16 year old boy was shot dead by the Police in New York. BLM heard the news and started a march towards the Police Station. The March broke up as soon as they found out that the boy was white.

Look at the Kick It Out movement in football. Was their a single person against that? No, because there was no racist, extremist politics whatsoever involved in it. A simple message that crossed any racial and political divides.

Race Grifting is big business and goes way back to cnuts like Sharpton. Its quite sick to think that in America this movement will see a Homeless, White, druggie,  Vietnam Vet  as the oppressor and the Billionaire Oprah as the oppressed.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Definitely a class war going on and hats off to them theyre winning. Not only getting people to believe its 'woke, marxists. liberals, immigrants, that are the problem they've convinced everyone theyre middle class. Genius.

Yes, but alll those groups of people see those who are not in their groups as the problem.

Btw. Don't see any on the right of centre saying immigrants are the problem. Illegal immigration is what concerns people.Same in America and other countries.

2 minutes ago, chippy said:

but alll those groups of people see those who are not in their groups as the problem.

Thing is not to get caught up in the labelling farce, that they want to create. ''Create groups, label them, get them fighting amongst themselves'' - classic art of war, divide and rule. 

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Thing is not to get caught up in the labelling farce, that they want to create. ''Create groups, label them, get them fighting amongst themselves'' - classic art of war, divide and rule. 

True, but i do find its now the Leftists (not all) who are telling other people what they should be allowed to say, do, think and believe in. Even life long, old school Liberals, like John Cleese, are now considered to hold questionable opinions. Used to be the job for those on the right, like Mary Whitehouse.

Again, to me, those on the centre right tend to me more easy going and just want people to basically live and let live and get on with their lives. 

3 minutes ago, chippy said:

i do find

But where are you 'finding' this ? Stab in the dark -its not your mates, its not your family ...its the billionaire tax dodging media who have their hate figures to press peoples buttons. Quick look at the Express and Daily Mail today -endless shite about transgender train guard, LGBT, woke this woke that, Lily Allen, Gary Lineker, Meghan pantomine hate figures -then look at the comments -yup theyve pressed the readers buttons. Grrr 'leftists, marxists, woke telling us what to do'  Stand back and its fucking hilarious if it wasnt so tragic - but Viz is still funnier.

3 hours ago, chippy said:

The thing is, they chose BLM as a name for thier movement for a reason. If they didn't want any racist, anti white sentiments to start creeping in they could very easily have chose a different name. All Lives Matter

Do u think pedos in Rochdale lives matter or those Beatles terrorists I am thinking not. Some lives are worth more than others.

42 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Do u think pedos in Rochdale lives matter or those Beatles terrorists I am thinking not. Some lives are worth more than others.

And you know full well what All Lives Matter means, so stop being silly.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

All Lives Matter is racist as fuck

cannot believe I am seeing this racist white nationalist shit on here again

ffs

You need help! 

Serious!

4 minutes ago, chippy said:

So the Wokes and co don't exist then?

Uni's aren't rife with Marxists?

Hollywood isn't Box ticking woke?

TV isn't box ticking woke?

The music industry isn't Woke?

The advertising industry isn't box ticking woke?

The Labour Party isn't off the scale box ticking woke?

Police and the military bending the knee.

Church leaders saying the Church is too White.

A fucking play house has just advertised for staff where only non binary females can apply for jobs.  Again, this is illegal discrimination but they can get away with because they're on the right side of the culture war.

A while ago I heard a debate about Trans issues, and someone asked if a male teacher  could put on a dress, identify himself as a female and be allowed to go into the girls toilets. They went further and asked if that teacher should then be allowed into a female shower room. The activist sadi yes to both questions. 

Where's the right wing equivalent of any of this? There isn't any and I don't want any of it either!

'Woke' has been co-opted by the white nationalist RW and flipped on its head

the term means nothing now, other than a  cleverclogs way to slur people fighting for racial justice, fighting against centuries of abuse

you are simply a mockingbird spewing pre-programmed slogans and slanted AF right wing/white wing framings

you literally have zero original thought in your posts, you are an automaton

you are full of white fragility and hate, bitterness and failure

your politics are despicable, scurrilous, made up of tiny thoughts for tiny people

it makes me sick to see your dross posted on this site

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

'Woke' has been co-opted by the white nationalist RW and flipped on its head

the term means nothing now, other than a  cleverclogs way to slur people fighting for racial justice, fighting against centuries of abuse

you are simply a mockingbird spewing pre-programmed slogans and slanted AF right wing/white wing framings

you literally have zero original thought in your posts, you are an automaton

you are full of white fragility and hate, bitterness and failure

your politics are despicable, scurrilous, made up of tiny thoughts for tiny people

it makes me sick to see your dross posted on this site

You see, I have repeatedly and very clearly spoke about EQUAL treatment for EVERY person. I will speak out against discrimination if its towards any person. Unlike you, that includes White people ad well.

You're not an anti racist at all! You're an out and out extremist with severe angrer issues completely intolerant of people who have strongly different views on how best to deal with certain issues.

For the record. My boss is Black and I've spent the last 6 fucking years working with him, helping the poorest Brits and refugees. So you can fuck right off with you nasty, aggressive  completely ingnorant, offensive  comments about what kind of person I am.

Your on ignore from now on, so don't bother replying.

34 minutes ago, chippy said:

You see, I have repeatedly and very clearly spoke about EQUAL treatment for EVERY person. I will speak out against discrimination if its towards any person. Unlike you, that includes White people ad well.

You're not an anti racist at all! You're an out and out extremist with severe angrer issues completely intolerant of people who have strongly different views on how best to deal with certain issues.

For the record. My boss is Black and I've spent the last 6 fucking years working with him, helping the poorest Brits and refugees. So you can fuck right off with you nasty, aggressive  completely ingnorant, offensive  comments about what kind of person I am.

Your on ignore from now on, so don't bother replying.

you are a racist POS hiding behind false claims of 'equality'

how dare you try and paint the RW and their born again white power shite as simply for equality when the motherfuckers are on our fucking necks (LITERALLY in some cases) for CENTURIES, when the vermin you lovingly use the memes of are trying to strip away the very right to vote from millions of PoC back in yank land

stick your hollow and false claims right up yer batty crease 

I knew a couple of rabid right wingers. One was a Chelsea fan - getting to know him he seemed fine -then when the news came on he suddenly changed -'fucking woke this, woke that, immigrants' not sure some of them even know what 'woke' means but is used for anything that doesnt fit their narrow minded world view. Talking to him more it became apparent he was hurting inside, and just looking for someone to blame. Quite tragic really.

7 hours ago, chippy said:

Ha ha you can't spell ignorant 

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF