Spike

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I knew a couple of rabid right wingers. One was a Chelsea fan - getting to know him he seemed fine -then when the news came on he suddenly changed -'fucking woke this, woke that, immigrants' not sure some of them even know what 'woke' means but is used for anything that doesnt fit their narrow minded world view. Talking to him more it became apparent he was hurting inside, and just looking for someone to blame. Quite tragic really.

Straight answer here please.

Don't want to go over everything again, so just a couple of points.

Do you think its  right to discriminate in the job market? Yes or No?

Do you think its right that a male should be allowed to simply put on a dress, identify themselves as a female and then be allowed to use a female shower room. Yes or No?

Someone having a sex change and hormone treatment is 100% fine by me.  A guy putting on a dress and being allowed into a female shower room is not fine by me.

Am i in favour of legal immigration?  Yes i am. Am i against illegal immigration? Yes i am.

Cant make myself any clearer than that. So if that makes me "narrow minded" in your eyes, then so be it. 

11 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Ha ha you can't spell ignorant 

Lying Kandi Burruss GIF

Typing on a very small phone in the early hours with dodgy eyesight and booze down me.

But if you get off poking fun at a spelling mistake, then go ahead and make yourself happy.

57 minutes ago, chippy said:

Typing on a very small phone in the early hours with dodgy eyesight and booze down me.

But if you get off poking fun at a spelling mistake, then go ahead and make yourself happy.

Dodgy eyesight from blinkered views ha ha I am laughing.

7 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Dodgy eyesight from blinkered views ha ha I am laughing.

Carry on proving my point about who the really intolerant people are these days.

If you're not on their side you're nothing less than a Nazi, who in the their spare time boil  Kittens alive  and pull the wings off Butterflies.

Carry on with your hate and ridicule and carry on watching millions of people desert the Left and smash you to pieces in elections.

16 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

But where are you 'finding' this ? Stab in the dark -its not your mates, its not your family ...its the billionaire tax dodging media who have their hate figures to press peoples buttons. Quick look at the Express and Daily Mail today -endless shite about transgender train guard, LGBT, woke this woke that, Lily Allen, Gary Lineker, Meghan pantomine hate figures -then look at the comments -yup theyve pressed the readers buttons. Grrr 'leftists, marxists, woke telling us what to do'  Stand back and its fucking hilarious if it wasnt so tragic - but Viz is still funnier.

As they say, go woke go broke

5 hours ago, chippy said:

Do you think its  right to discriminate in the job market? Yes or No?

No but it goes on - my first job in Lambeth, the boss said 'you got the job because the other two applicants were wogs'

5 hours ago, chippy said:

Do you think its right that a male should be allowed to simply put on a dress, identify themselves as a female and then be allowed to use a female shower room. Yes or No?

No. Very strange question - but I did see something like this in the Daily mail. Upon examination, no one from any party endorsed it, it was just another click bait/button pressing by a tax dodging billionaire tory supporting media owner

Think you'll find the examples you quoted are used to reinforce ignorance and divide people usually in tabloids

VICTIMS of ‘wokeness’ have bravely shared their accounts of the devastating effect it has had on their lives. WARNING: Contains disturbing material.

Martin Bishop, 68

I was sitting down for my tea the other day and put on the television only to see an advert for Morrisons with a black family in it. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m all for coloured people up to a point. Some of my best friends know coloured people.

But at teatime? This sickening diversity propaganda put me right off my potato waffles.

Eleanor Shaw, 58

My daughter, who’s not married yet, tells me she insists on being referred to as ‘Ms’.

What’s wrong with ‘Miss’? These snowflakes probably want to ban Agatha Christie because it’s not ‘Ms Marple’. No one’s suggested that but I was so upset imagining it I had to sign off work for a fortnight.

What really distresses me though is people putting preferred pronouns on social media. It’s ruined every normal person’s life.

Roy Hobbs, 60

After 25 years of wrestling with my conscience, I finally accepted the concept of the homosexuals.

I had a breakthrough last week when I was able to utter the words ‘Larry Grayson’ without vomiting. 

But now they’re throwing these transgenders in our faces. It never ends. I mean, couldn’t they have waited, say, 40 years, just to give us a breather?

Have you been a victim of woke? Contact us at [email protected]

It is worth remembering the context of how BLM was phrased. The police in the U.S. have become damn near militarized. The review process of shootings is corrupt. The racial profiling of black people is off the chart. It was a direct statement of the police going after black people because they are in a higher rate of poverty than others. Really only surpassed by native americans. The higher crimes rates is a product of poverty, but it effects the african american community at much higher rates, they get the brunt of very aggressive policing. 

44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

No but it goes on - my first job in Lambeth, the boss said 'you got the job because the other two applicants were wogs'

No. Very strange question - but I did see something like this in the Daily mail. Upon examination, no one from any party endorsed it, it was just another click bait/button pressing by a tax dodging billionaire tory supporting media owner

Think you'll find the examples you quoted are used to reinforce ignorance and divide people usually in tabloids

The trans debate was something I got from YouTube. Nothing to do with the Daily Mail. I stopped buying papers donkeys years ago and wouldn't wipe my arse with any of them.

Notice you dodged giving an answer on it, but one thing I do agree with you on is that it is a strange, because what's going on now with the radical trans has become incredibly strange and worrying.

In some Dem states, activists are now pushing for all children to be forced to take puberty blockers until they are old enough to make a choice on what sex they want to be. That is not only twisted and perverted, its an out and out assult on children and human nature. But hey, those who oppose this madness are the bad ones and being divisive.

Just put all this down in a manifesto and see how well it goes down at an election.

4 minutes ago, chippy said:

has become incredibly strange and worrying.

Personally I try not to worry about things like that. Not worth the hassle, especially in a foreign country thousands of miles away

Legality/criminalisation is always shifting. Misogyny, rule of thumb (it used to be allowed to beat your wife/partner with a stick as long as it wasnt thicker than your thumb, slavery - all used to be legal. 

Abortion, homosexuality used to be imprisonable offences. So all the transgender stuff will be shocking as legislation changes, perfectly understandable, but not worth increasing blood pressure about.

12 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

VICTIMS of ‘wokeness’ have bravely shared their accounts of the devastating effect it has had on their lives. WARNING: Contains disturbing material.

Martin Bishop, 68

I was sitting down for my tea the other day and put on the television only to see an advert for Morrisons with a black family in it. 

I mean, don’t get me wrong. I’m all for coloured people up to a point. Some of my best friends know coloured people.

But at teatime? This sickening diversity propaganda put me right off my potato waffles.

Eleanor Shaw, 58

My daughter, who’s not married yet, tells me she insists on being referred to as ‘Ms’.

What’s wrong with ‘Miss’? These snowflakes probably want to ban Agatha Christie because it’s not ‘Ms Marple’. No one’s suggested that but I was so upset imagining it I had to sign off work for a fortnight.

What really distresses me though is people putting preferred pronouns on social media. It’s ruined every normal person’s life.

Roy Hobbs, 60

After 25 years of wrestling with my conscience, I finally accepted the concept of the homosexuals.

I had a breakthrough last week when I was able to utter the words ‘Larry Grayson’ without vomiting. 

But now they’re throwing these transgenders in our faces. It never ends. I mean, couldn’t they have waited, say, 40 years, just to give us a breather?

Have you been a victim of woke? Contact us at [email protected]

Ahhh, but the Lefties are all over anything and everything when there's a lack of  "representation"  for certain groups. BUT, you're absolutely fine when there's a massive level of over representation. Be it I'm the Labour Party, BBC or the advertising industry.  Discrimination is wrong but perfectly OK when its against White people.

The Lefts hypocrisy about equality is almost laughable.

5 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Personally I try not to worry about things like that. Not worth the hassle, especially in a foreign country thousands of miles away

Legality/criminalisation is always shifting. Misogyny, rule of thumb (it used to be allowed to beat your wife/partner with a stick as long as it wasnt thicker than your thumb, slavery - all used to be legal. 

Abortion, homosexuality used to be imprisonable offences. So all the transgender stuff will be shocking as legislation changes, perfectly understandable, but not worth increasing blood pressure about.

Fair points on which I mostly agree on.

There'd serious, natural debate to be had about trans (strictly men to women here) people and thier participation in womens sports. Forcing children to take puberty blockers should not be open for any debate now, or any time in the future.

2 hours ago, chippy said:

Ahhh, but the Lefties are all over anything and everything when there's a lack of  "representation"  for certain groups. BUT, you're absolutely fine when there's a massive level of over representation. Be it I'm the Labour Party, BBC or the advertising industry.  Discrimination is wrong but perfectly OK when its against White people.

The Lefts hypocrisy about equality is almost laughable.

The other trick has been to put everyone into left/right camps. You have to be very naeve to fall for that hook. 

People need to develop critical thinking instead of falling head first into 'lefties do that. right wingers do this'. 

21 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The other trick has been to put everyone into left/right camps. You have to be very naeve to fall for that hook. 

People need to develop critical thinking instead of falling head first into 'lefties do that. right wingers do this'. 

Sorry mate, critical thinking does not exist anymore, commen sense what is that, logical thinking out the window. They have made us become dependent on them and the system they have installed, they are not your leaders, they are your parents now. And we sit in front of the tele and eat all that garbage up day in day out.....its called indoctrination and pre-programing.

18 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is worth remembering the context of how BLM was phrased. The police in the U.S. have become damn near militarized. The review process of shootings is corrupt. The racial profiling of black people is off the chart. It was a direct statement of the police going after black people because they are in a higher rate of poverty than others. Really only surpassed by native americans. The higher crimes rates is a product of poverty, but it effects the african american community at much higher rates, they get the brunt of very aggressive policing. 

So how do you excuse away the actual hard facts?

Numbers of people killed by US Police broken down into racial groups.

2017 - White 407. Black 223.

2018 - White 399. Black 223.

2019 - White 370. Black 235.

So, over that 3 year period 667 Black people killed and 1226 White.

Name one single White person killed that was followed by a demonstration or a riot. Just one!

Then there's the data on the FBI website that you can read for yourself which shows the number of Black people killed by Whites and the number Whites killed by Black. I challenge you or anyone to go and look at the FACTS and then come back on here and carry on with the BLM lie. You will be shocked by the statistics.

Not sure if you are aware, but African Americans are between 15-20%. So by your statistics, killed at a higher rate. If you want to really understand the facts, look at the social-economic status of all those killed. It is more a problem of poverty. African Americans are in poverty at a much higher rate. I have lived all over the United States, most people couldn’t care less how the poor are policed.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Not sure if you are aware, but African Americans are between 15-20%. So by your statistics, killed at a higher rate. If you want to really understand the facts, look at the social-economic status of all those killed. It is more a problem of poverty. African Americans are in poverty at a much higher rate. I have lived all over the United States, most people couldn’t care less how the poor are policed.

Considerably higher crime rates amongst Black Ameticans means they're going have a higher percentage of dangerous contacts with Police. Just see the enormous levels in places like southside Chicago. Last year, in one weekend alone there were well over 100 shootings with two dozen shot dead. Black Americans are responsible for 45% of all murders, from a 12% Black population.

Then we can go back to your point about Black Americans bring the minority. You would therefore expect there to be a lot more white murders of Black people than the other way round, wouldn't you? Again, go in that website and see the statistics for yourself and see what a lie is being spun.

Its not a Black poverty thing. Its a Democratic Black problem in those violent, Democratic run shit holes.

Black Conservatives are every bit as successful as every other racial group and are no more likely to end up killing someone or being killed than any other racial group. God fearing, patriotic,  brought up with a father figure with both parents working. Hard work and more hard work. Decipline and respect for other people and the law of the land and no gang culture.

How do I know this? By watching and listening to lots of Black American Conservatives. State of mind is what's important, not ones fecking colour of their skin.

It is so strange having someone a world away from me telling me something I see everyday is something different than what I actually see. Wierd. I grew up in poverty, grew up a minority in my own land. As an American Indian, I was witness to police harassing people that had never done anything wrong. 

It is pretty cool that you can set me straight from what you watch on your television.