Spike

24 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It is so strange having someone a world away from me telling me something I see everyday is something different than what I actually see. Wierd. I grew up in poverty, grew up a minority in my own land. As an American Indian, I was witness to police harassing people that had never done anything wrong. 

It is pretty cool that you can set me straight from what you watch on your television.

I'm White English and have been stopped and searched several times when doing absolutely nothing wrong or even suspicious. Including onetime when I was working as a postal worker and checked out after being accused of trying to gain entry into people houses. Had  friends pulled over in their cars for nothing.  My mum was abused and told to fcuk off back to where she came from.  

There are cnut Police Officers, inept Police Officers, negligent Police Officers and yes, there are some racist ones too, as there sadly will be in every walk of life.

However, the vast majority are out there just trying to do their best in an incredibly difficult job which is almost becoming an impossible job now.

Any Cop who over steps the mark in any kind of way should face diciplnary action and if serious enough, meet the full force of the law in court.

And yes, why shouldn't I take note of what i see and hear Black people say on how they live a good, happy life and never have any trouble with the Police?  Check out the worderful Thomas Sewell on Youtube. These are the kind of people who should be listened to, not the devisive, racist, race baiting cnuts like Al Sharpton. Better than listening to those patronising do gooders who see Black People as weak, helpless victims who need a Political Party to look after them.

To finish with and to maje it clear.

I have zero time for bad Police Officers. Absolutely zero!

I also have no time for White criminals who commit gun or knife crime. I make zero excuse for a single one of them, no matter how poor a background they come from. You do not leave the house carrying a knife or gun. End of! If you do and end up in a bad place or dead, then tough shit! I could care less.

But I also make no excuse for Black criminals as well.

'We're watching a lynching': Jewish crowd in Israel beats Arab man as country erupts in unrest

2594b1608a62bcc2556db39dbcb44624.png

https://www.jta.org/2021/05/12/israel/were-watching-a-lynching-jewish-crowd-in-israel-beats-arab-man-as-country-erupts-in-unrest

bat-yam-beating-2048x1140.png

(JTA) — A video of a crowd of Jewish Israelis beating someone presumed to be an Arab in a Tel Aviv suburb on Wednesday night was broadcast live on Israeli TV as the country erupted in violence between Arabs and Jews. The incident in the coastal city of Bat Yam, caught by a camera operator for Israeli Channel 11, comes amid the deadly rocket fire between Israel and Hamas, the militant group that controls Gaza.

The footage shows the Jewish Israelis surrounding the man and beating him. Later he is seen lying on the ground wearing a motorcycle helmet being kicked and hit before the camera pans away. Police did not appear to be on the scene. Channel 11 reported that the man was hospitalized.

“We’re watching a lynching in real time,” reporter Daniel Elazar says off-camera. “There are no police here.” The attack happened amid a night of unrest across Israel as Hamas fired salvos of rockets at Israel and Israel bombed Gaza. It appears to be the worst interethnic violence within Israel since the onset of the second intifada, a violent Palestinian uprising, more than 20 years ago.

Jewish protesters in Bat Yam, as well as the northern cities of Tiberias and Acre, marched through the streets, and footage circulating on social media captured crowds of men in multiple locations chanting “Death to Arabs” and vandalizing Arab-owned businesses.

Lynch live in Bat Yam: Young Jews violently attack a motorcyclist, police officers were not at the scene | Documentation

It is difficult to digest what is happening here in Bat Yam. Far-right activists vandalize an Arab-owned store on the boardwalk. Shattering the windows non-stop, looting things from the store. There is not a single policeman here. Certificate of poverty for the police. No words. In one word: shame

at Yam - Demolition of an Arab-owned store

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

The cabal will get what they deserve soon enough, incredible that the world is just watching as Israel once again is decimating the Palastinians. Imagine if Iran did this to Israel, the west would be prep for a war now.

Yup think the tide is turning and as for their propaganda most people see right through it now. So many politicians have been destroyed because they condemn the suppression of the Palestinians.

Anti-Semitism - Its A Trick : We Always Use It - YouTube

Israeli Minister

6 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

But thousands of Hamas rockets would also kill a lot of innocent civilians in Israel, only difference is that Israel prevented them.

Ohh please spare me mate. This is such a mismatch its not even funny, if you remove  hamas and more imortantly the aid Iran gives them then they only have stick and stones. Israel has eaten their land up, removes them from their homes by force, has all the weaponry, gets untold aid from the west etc. Have you seen the land size before and after Israel was handed their land? I wonder how you would feel if you were a Palestinian.

Edited by Atomiswave

9 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup think the tide is turning and as for their propaganda most people see right through it now. So many politicians have been destroyed because they condemn the suppression of the Palestinians.

Israeli Minister

Yup always been so

19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Israeli Minister

Did you see the clip where netanyaho were caught saying that the US is their dog, that they control them.

Edited by Atomiswave

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Did you see the clip where netanyaho were caught saying that the US is their dog, that they control them.

Nah didnt see that -is there a clip ?

They receive $3 billion from the U.S. annually, and has over the last decade, making it the "largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II," according to an August 2019 report by the Congressional Research Service. That amount is going to go up, too.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Nah didnt see that -is there a clip ?

They receive $3 billion from the U.S. annually, and has over the last decade, making it the "largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II," according to an August 2019 report by the Congressional Research Service. That amount is going to go up, too.

Thats only from US, look how much Germany has given them year after year. I will try and find the clip, I think youtube banned it.

The Spanish government is in the processs of deporting 6000 migrants, but for some reason the silence is defening from the lefties and human rights lobby???

One can only imagine the condemnation if it was the UK or USA  doing something like this. We can't even deport 100 criminal scum without  certain groups doing everything they can to stop it.

Australia get away with it too. Just simply sending migrants straight back to where they came from, which resulted in them very quickly stopping people trying to enter illegally.

China, Japan,  India, all of Eastern Europe and many other countries do not have and do want mass migration into their countries and yet the two most welcoming and multi racial countries in the world are the ones that are called out.

I guess its just another example of the massive hypocrisy one comes to expect.

12 minutes ago, chippy said:

The Spanish government is in the processs of deporting 6000 migrants, but for some reason the silence is defening from the lefties and human rights lobby???

One can only imagine the condemnation if it was the UK or USA  doing something like this. We can't even deport 100 criminal scum without  certain groups doing everything they can to stop it.

Australia get away with it too. Just simply sending migrants straight back to where they came from, which resulted in them very quickly stopping people trying to enter illegally.

China, Japan,  India, all of Eastern Europe and many other countries do not have and do want mass migration into their countries and yet the two most welcoming and multi racial countries in the world are the ones that are called out.

I guess its just another example of the massive hypocrisy one comes to expect.

Same here in Denmark, sending folks home by force, though many have been here for 10 years without an answer, fucking criminal. Imagine being in a prison like system for 10 years and then get told you sir will not be living here.....human rights you say? Its just a name.

21 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Same here in Denmark, sending folks home by force, though many have been here for 10 years without an answer, fucking criminal. Imagine being in a prison like system for 10 years and then get told you sir will not be living here.....human rights you say? Its just a name.

I've heard a lot about issues in Sweden but this is the first I've ever read anything like that about Denmark. Quite shocked tbh.

Anyone, providing they've never commited a serious crime, should be allowed to stay after 10 years. The UK has such a huge backlog of asylum cases and a least a couple of million illegal immigrants, making it almost impossible to ever clear up, which is why Boris Johnson would like there to be an amnesty for all of them and start afresh, with stricter enforcement of those entering illegally and much faster decisions on anyone who manages to slip through but then caught later. 

11 minutes ago, chippy said:

I've heard a lot about issues in Sweden but this is the first I've ever read anything like that about Denmark. Quite shocked tbh.

Anyone, providing they've never commited a serious crime, should be allowed to stay after 10 years. The UK has such a huge backlog of asylum cases and a least a couple of million illegal immigrants, making it almost impossible to ever clear up, which is why Boris Johnson would like there to be an amnesty for all of them and start afresh, with stricter enforcement of those entering illegally and much faster decisions on anyone who manages to slip through but then caught later. 

Yeah its a shit show man, either deport them on the spot so that they can try their chances elswhere or you fucking give them asylum. Ohh yeah its crap here on that front, I know many who were forced to leave after years of hardship.....its rotten.

7 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah its a shit show man, either deport them on the spot so that they can try their chances elswhere or you fucking give them asylum. Ohh yeah its crap here on that front, I know many who were forced to leave after years of hardship.....its rotten.

Its also time the Oil rich countries  who are shitting money, started doing their bit to home some of these poor people, especially their Muslim brothers and sisters. 

15 hours ago, chippy said:

Its also time the Oil rich countries  who are shitting money, started doing their bit to home some of these poor people, especially their Muslim brothers and sisters. 

LMAO come'now mate your dreaming. If that was the case then Palistine wouldnt suffer for so long, instead them khalij arab countries love to suck on Israel, kissing their asses at every corner. Why do have so many countless people and children dying of starvation witrh no water etc all around the world, instead they would rather bolster their militaries etc....this world is run by satanic evil scumbags end of.

8 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

LMAO come'now mate your dreaming. If that was the case then Palistine wouldnt suffer for so long, instead them khalij arab countries love to suck on Israel, kissing their asses at every corner. Why do have so many countless people and children dying of starvation witrh no water etc all around the world, instead they would rather bolster their militaries etc....this world is run by satanic evil scumbags end of.

I wouldn't go quite as far as you in condemning all the worlds leaders.

The UK, France, Germany, Sweden and the USA, have all have all done their bit in terms of allowing large numbers of poor, unskilled immigrants and asylum seekers to settle in their countries. That is a very small number of countries though.

Anyway, just thought I'd bring you latest example of the acceptable racism from the anti racist  Lefties.

Chicago's Mayor has decided to not speak to white news reporters. If any Conservative in the USA or UK, said they'd only talk to white reporters, their career would be over the day the say said it, and rightly so!  Not a word from Biden or Harris, which says everything about those hypocritical pieces of trash.