Spike

10 hours ago, DANILA said:

Someone should have taken a plop on pelosi's desk a la cartman in south park

You are supporting insurrection by a group of ragtag white nationalists egged on by a lunatic mass murderer. Multiple people are now dead directly because of this seditious coup attempt, the US is looked on with horror by most of the world as a banana republic, and you are acting like it's a goddamn joke. Seriously, you are one depraved crackpot.

15 hours ago, DANILA said:

Someone should have taken a plop on pelosi's desk a la cartman in south park

Old Chinese proverb say: If I wanted shit from you I would squeeze your head. You are a crazy person.

• 1 month later...

...the sheer weight of evidence we now have that the gov. has been lying to you for the last 5 yrs

"... it looks like the shellfish industry is about to wither on the vine because there's quite a strong case to be made for claiming Michael Gove didn't understand what he was signing."

"It's taken 42 days for Kate Hoey to move from coming close to claiming that anybody who didn't back Boris Johnson's oven ready deal was some sort of traitor to the UK cause - to claiming that the Northern Ireland protocol that was an intrinsic part of that oven ready deal, sort of, needs to be fixed immediately.

"Even this condescending, sneering public school boy Remoaner didn't think it'd start falling apart that quickly."

"Amsterdam has overtaken London as Europe's top share-trading hub.

"We've got £1 billion worth of Brexit red tape coming in for chemicals.

"The Northern Ireland protocol is falling apart at the seams - and it would appear Michael Gove's attempts to weaponise Ursula von de Leyen's flirtation with a terrible mistake one Friday afternoon in January has come back round to bite him on the backside."

"Half of exporters to the EU are having Brexit difficulties according to a new survey. That counts as good news, right? I would cast that as only half of UK exporters to the EU."

"We've got the Governor of the Bank of England warning that the deeply desired trade agreement on final services is currently looking rather sticky, stuck in the long grass.

"Another massive lorry park has been cleared in Dover, which of course was a very pro-Leave part of the country.

"Lord Frost has started whining about the relationship being more than bumpy since the deal he was patted on the back for signing."

"Small businesses are drowning in paperwork and facing higher costs.

"Food traders particularly in Scotland have warned that price rises and potential shortages.

"JD Sports talking about the loss of millions of pounds and the possibility of transferring warehouse distribution centres and therefore a large number of jobs to continental Europe."

It is absolutely criminal what these far right Empire throwback privileged wankers have done to this nation because of racism, xenophobia and nationalism. And the sad thing is that suckers that chose to believe that all we had to do is shut our borders and somehow their shitty little lives would improve splendidly if they could just get rid of their Polish neighbours, are the ones who are going to be hardest hit by this.

So much winning...

Edited by Vesper

• 2 weeks later...

Having worked with Norse and Elder Futhark iconography for years, I’m quite alert to the glyph shapes and their associations in the modern world and history. So, why is the #CPAC2021 stage an Odal rune, and specifically one with serifs (or wings) that was used by the SS?

Cf33137_960_Ja-vi-elsker-frihet_MINUS-FEM_Utstillingsfil_symboler_%28Lill-Ann_Chepstow-Lusty%2C_Kulturhistorisk_museum_2014%2C_UiO_-_CC_BY-SA_4.0%29.jpg

Flag with ODAL (with 'feet' ) for " volksdeutsche " in Croatia and th. SS -volunteers roller division Aigner until 1945. The design mimics swastika flag in Nazi Germany .

1280px-Flag_of_Volksdeutsche_in_Croatia.svg.png

800px-7th_SS_Division_Logo.svg.png

Edited by Vesper

• 2 weeks later...

British nuclear arsenal to be increased by 40%, BJ announced.
It makes me curious though as to how this is to be used, if ever.
Extreme threat from an enemy might be the answer. Ok, sounds logical, but I never understood how a nuke war might actually work.

Consider the last war.
The biggest operation was D-day. On the 6th of June 1944 the allies launched a surprise attack against the German defenses in Normandy. The objective was to secure the four beaches and then proceed inland. The operation was a success, partly because Adolph Hitler was asleep on the crucial morning.
But what if Hitler possessed nukes ? A single bomb would be sufficient ot wipe out the entire invasion fleet and there would be no Normandy invasion. By the same token, for the allies too it would n't make sense to embark on the operation at all.
What about Stalingrad and the operation blau in 1942 ? The Germans were held for four months outside the city of Stalingrad and in the end they were encircled and defeated when the Soviet reinforcements arrived. In this case if nukes existed they might have settled the argument much quicker one way or the other.

In modern warfare it is considered of vital importance to secure the axis Saxony-Westfalia in Germany. In this case if we are the Warsaw pact or Putin and succeed in doing this, we have NATO on the run.
But again is that so ? NATO will use neutron bombs and wipe out the Russians from that place.
Then the Russians will respond in kind and hit London-Birmingham-Paris-Rome and NATO will retaliate against Moscow and so on and so forth.
So therefore, I don't see how those all important land battles of the last wars will be restaged and give victory to one side or the other.
We won't see the likes of Normandy-Stalingrad-Bagration-Anzio-Ardennes and all the rest. How ?

If we look at all this as pacifists then it's terrible, it should n't happen.
But if we look at it as militarists, it begs the question who wins and how in a nuclear war ?

I don't know if the military has an answer and what that answer might be. But I do know that in world wars I and II the militaries were fooled
into thinking in terms of the older wars and many strategic mistakes were committed - e.g. the fall of France in 1940. The techological advances and their consequences were disregarded on many occasions with dire results.

On 02/03/2021 at 15:22, Fulham Broadway said:

This seems like a good news source - it is created by the public using multiple news sources and things like google earth to bring true reporting

News - bellingcat

be very careful with Bellingcat

they sold absolutely bogus bills of goods at times with multiple lies about Syria and Libya in an effort to ramp up war in both theatres

I trust Higgins as far as I could toss him

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

be very careful with Bellingcat

they sold absolutely bogus bills of goods at times with multiple lies about Syria and Libya in an effort to ramp up war in both theatres

I trust Higgins as far as I could toss him

Ah ok - often look for alternative news sources as the MSM is constant fear and scaremongering

A sickening crime commited in Rochester New York, would have been national and international news if the killers and the victim were different. Protests, riots and speeches from Biden and Johnston would have followed. But yet again, something like this has  been completely covered up by the the   and social media.

The USA is no more! The divide between this Left and everyone who isn't one of them is now so wide it can't ever fixed.

The only sensible and peaceful way of moving forward is to split the country into Democrat  and Republican regions and let them go their own way.