Spike

To be perfectly honest, I'll take a flip-flopping Hillary who flips to the progressive, modern position than the GOP who stick to their old ways of  racism and discrimination. I wouldn't even necessarily cal it flip-flopping in many cases but rather evolving her beliefs.

A republican masquerading as a democrat? [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] She's easily further left and more liberal than Obama. Not voting for her would essentially be like voting for Trump. Don't stay home in November! It's what Trump is hoping for. Put aside your feelings and think of all the millions of people that will suffer if Trump is elected and is in charge of Supreme Court appointments. It would set the country back decades and erase all of the good work Obama did.

At worst, Hillary represents "more of the same." She will continue much of the work and progress that we've made over the last 8 years.

I'll take neither. Hiliary can preach Bernie's message all she wants about the regulation of Wall Street, about affordable college, about a single healthcare system, etc. But she's only doing that for votes. She's not gonna implement any of the changes she's preaching. Shes just happened to "evolve" her stance on gay marriage 2 years before it was legalized? How convenient. She's is not a leftist, progressive, or liberal. She's backed by major republican donors ffs. Her whole campaign is a farce. Fuck Trump and Clinton like my boy Kieran said.

46 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

She's a fucking racist. Her and Bill Clinton, check their history with that. FUCK voting for their pathetic asses worth a quarter of a billion. I'm sick of these elite fucks getting into power. Sick of this country.

Bill Clinton presided over the largest increase in federal and state prison inmates of any president in American history.  He supported the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for crack versus powder cocaine, which produced staggering racial injustice in sentencing and boosted funding for drug-law enforcement. The Clinton got tough on drugs that related to blacks and introduced the three strikes policy and  when he left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Fucking blows my mind that blacks support her so blindly. 

Power elite structure is fucking this country and will cause the gap between the middle and upper class to get even wider than it is now. 

3 hours ago, iseah100 said:

Bill Clinton presided over the largest increase in federal and state prison inmates of any president in American history.  He supported the 100-to-1 sentencing disparity for crack versus powder cocaine, which produced staggering racial injustice in sentencing and boosted funding for drug-law enforcement. The Clinton got tough on drugs that related to blacks and introduced the three strikes policy and  when he left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Fucking blows my mind that blacks support her so blindly. 

Power elite structure is fucking this country and will cause the gap between the middle and upper class to get even wider than it is now. 

Its amazing the shit the government has done against POC in this country yet a lot of blame for what's wrong is shifted upon POC. fuck off how is that our fault

1 hour ago, Kieran. said:

Its amazing the shit the government has done against POC in this country yet a lot of blame for what's wrong is shifted upon POC. fuck off how is that our fault

I genuinely fear about people who understate Clinton's agenda, while being so anti-Trump also. I fear for the future of the Western world if either get into power 

All the candidates are self serving rich bastards that dont give a fuck about real people. The system is a sham , democracy an illusion, the election an obscene X Factor show composed of selfish greedy millionaires.

Hillary will make a fine president. I know the bernie bros are letting off steam, but once thats over you will she will be a good champion in moving the country forward.

She will crush trump.

Not sayingshe won't crush Trump. But what makes you think Hiliary will be a good president? She could quite possibly get indicted before November. Then what? She is less trustworthy than the average politician and is a big advocate of war. Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria. Vote for her you vote for war. She wants to legalize torture against war criminals and is pro censorship and anti privacy. I want to know why people think she'd make a good President.

Clinton lying about everything

https://youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

Surprise surprise. Easily swayed and caters to popular choice. Cares more about her career than the people. Couldn't even watch the whole think. She's fucking despicable.

13 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

Not sayingshe won't crush Trump. But what makes you think Hiliary will be a good president? She could quite possibly get indicted before November. Then what? She is less trustworthy than the average politician and is a big advocate of war. Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria. Vote for her you vote for war. She wants to legalize torture against war criminals and is pro censorship and anti privacy. I want to know why people think she'd make a good President.

Surprise surprise. Easily swayed and caters to popular choice. Cares more about her career than the people. Couldn't even watch the whole think. She's fucking despicable.

She isn't getting indicted for that server thing.

She has the experience to get things done. She is campaigning on continuing the Obama plan, a plan which has turned this country from despair in 2008, to just getting back on its feet. Its a plan the country needs. She lies of course, but they all lie. The choice is going for the least evil, and compared to trump she most certainly is.

Lol Hillary Rodham Clinton is a disgraceful sack of shit and will do nothing progressive in her time as president. I will not vote for her in November, even if it's "just to keep Trump out." She will kiss the asses of Wall Street and laugh with her Republican buddies. -1x-1.jpg

17 hours ago, Pizy said:

To be perfectly honest, I'll take a flip-flopping Hillary who flips to the progressive, modern position than the GOP who stick to their old ways of  racism and discrimination. I wouldn't even necessarily cal it flip-flopping in many cases but rather evolving her beliefs.

A republican masquerading as a democrat? :D:D:D She's easily further left and more liberal than Obama. Not voting for her would essentially be like voting for Trump. Don't stay home in November! It's what Trump is hoping for. Put aside your feelings and think of all the millions of people that will suffer if Trump is elected and is in charge of Supreme Court appointments. It would set the country back decades and erase all of the good work Obama did.

At worst, Hillary represents "more of the same." She will continue much of the work and progress that we've made over the last 8 years.

Mate, I know that the words 'progressive' and 'left' have stopped having any actual meaning in the US, but Hilary a progressive? REALLY?! 

Donald F***ing Trump has come out WAY more progressive than her on foreign policies and trade agreements.

Genuine question: If (or at this stage rather 'when') Hilary is elected president do you genuinely believe that she will not approve ALL of the trade agreements, help the oil industry and increase fracking, expand the drone terror program, increase arms sales to the worst regimes in the world and start AT LEAST one war somewhere in the middle east?

29 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Lol Hillary Rodham Clinton is a disgraceful sack of shit and will do nothing progressive in her time as president. I will not vote for her in November, even if it's "just to keep Trump out." She will kiss the asses of Wall Street and laugh with her Republican buddies. -1x-1.jpg

So you wouldnt vote against a guy who calls for violence at his rallies, and has labeled immigrants as racists just because Hillary she has republican friends(so does every politician) and because she has taken money for given wall street speeches? That is like cutting off your nose to spite your face. They are all friends in Washington. Hillary is campaigning on keeping the country going in an Obama direction, which is hell of a lot better than the shitwshow we were all in when the 08 recession hit.

I know it sucks voting for someone you don't personally like, but we are trying to stop an actual fascist here.

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Mate, I know that the words 'progressive' and 'left' have stopped having any actual meaning in the US, but Hilary a progressive? REALLY?! 

Donald F***ing Trump has come out WAY more progressive than her on foreign policies and trade agreements.

Genuine question: If (or at this stage rather 'when') Hilary is elected president do you genuinely believe that she will not approve ALL of the trade agreements, help the oil industry and increase fracking, expand the drone terror program, increase arms sales to the worst regimes in the world and start AT LEAST one war somewhere in the middle east?

She will go the way the public leads her.

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

She will go the way the public leads her.

Why in the world would she? The public don't pay her money and make 'donations' to her foundation. Big businesses do and she WILL do as they ask. And that includes the oil industry, the pharmaceuticals, AIPAC, Wall Street, and the weapons industry and defensive contractors.

28 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Why in the world would she? The public don't pay her money and make 'donations' to her foundation. Big businesses do and she WILL do as they ask. And that includes the oil industry, the pharmaceuticals, AIPAC, Wall Street, and the weapons industry and defensive contractors.

Because that is what Clintons(and most politicians) do. They grow, and evolve with what their constituents want. Hillary has, outside of a few glaring blunders, been a pretty decent democrat/liberal in her time in the spotlight. That won't change when she becomes president. When the people demand more transparency from her and other elected officials in terms of relationships with big corporations, then it will happen and she will be a part of it.

I don't like Trump and his saying anything to win attitude but people thinking that Clinton is the saviour is laughable. Prepare to be disappointed. The amount of donors controlling her is out of this world. 

Obama broke a lot of constitutional laws through "executive order" just to pass any law he feels is good. I don't like that type of direction. Going behind the Congress to pass bills and laws goes against the constitution made America a great country in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Because that is what Clintons(and most politicians) do. They grow, and evolve with what their constituents want. Hillary has, outside of a few glaring blunders, been a pretty decent democrat/liberal in her time in the spotlight. That won't change when she becomes president. When the people demand more transparency from he and other elected officials in terms of relationships with big corporations, then it will happen and she will be a part of it.

Let's assume that the above is true (even though it is demonstrably false with countless examples), the question you need to as yourself is:

Why do all those corporations and lobbying groups pay her all that money? After all, those are businesses and if they don't on fairly certain grounds believe that they are going to make profits on the investments they make in her campaign  (and political career in large) then they would be stupid to make them.

In the issues where the public's best interest is in opposition to the best interest of those corporations (like wars, free trade...etc. and all the ones I've mentioned in the post above) do you think, even for a second, that she will not stand with her donors against the public?!