Spike

6 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:
Coming from the vice president who refused to criticize Israel for murdering over 2000 civilians in 2014! :lol:

For the record, attacking civilians is despicable even inside occupied lands and helps no one.

Here in the real world, 'peace' is still a million miles away and getting further away everyday with Israel still occupying internationally recognized Palestinian lands and annexing and occupying more Palestinian land everyday. 

But I think Israel went to war.

If I'm not mistaken it was because of holes Hamas was using.

When you go to war you get casualties it's a given.

No matter what country you are, heck even Russia is more brutal then USA when they attack.

Other then that your last statement your making it sound like they have no choice.

They act like that because of Israel being there.

Do I need to remind you that the native American never acted like this when European came to America?

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Dude that's different Israel went to war.

If I'm not mistaken it was because of holes Hamas was using.

When you go to war you get casualties it's a given.

No matter what country you are, heck even Russia is more brutal then USA when they attack.

Other then that your last statement your making it sound like they have no choice.

They act like that because of Israel being there.

Do I need to remind you that the native American never acted like this when European came to America?

Yeah, because things turned out sooo great for native Americans! :lol: Not sure that's a model you can convince Palestinians to follow...

80% civilian is not just causalities of war, it's at best indiscriminate reckless bombing and at worse deliberate targeting of civilians and there's plenty of proof for the latter as well.

Regardless, Israel and the Palestinian people are still at war now. The war doesn't start and end when Israel decides to start or stop another massacre in Gaza. The war is has been ongoing since 1948 and will continue as long as the Israelis occupy lands that are recognized by every nation on earth as belonging to the Palestinian people. 

Btw, regarding the stabbing operations that have been going on for a few months now, these are all independent attacks with no coordination between any of the attackers or any militia or party behind them and the vast majority of the attacks have been committed in occupied territories and the vast majority of those have been committed against Israeli soldiers and policemen.

This is literally the 'softest' form of violent resistance I can think of and which is actually legal under international law. 

Yeah, because things turned out sooo great for native Americans![emoji38]Not sure that's a model you can convince Palestinians to follow...

80% civilian is not just causalities of war, it's at best indiscriminate reckless bombing and at worse deliberate targeting of civilians and there's plenty of proof for the latter as well.

Regardless, Israel and the Palestinian people are still at war now. The war doesn't start and end when Israel decides to start or stop another massacre in Gaza. The war is has been ongoing since 1948 and will continue as long as the Israelis occupy lands that are recognized by every nation on earth as belonging to the Palestinian people. 

Btw, regarding the stabbing operations that have been going on for a few months now, these are all independent attacks with no coordination between any of the attackers or any militia or party behind them and the vast majority of the attacks have been committed in occupied territories and the vast majority of those have been committed against Israeli soldiers and policemen.

This is literally the 'softest' form of violent resistance I can think of and which is actually legal under international law. 

Yeah but that's just an example that a people did not act like that because of occupation.

So your excuse because of that is just poor to me.

And since 1948? What you mean that's when Israel was reestablished....

Must I remind you that the land is from Israel. They was there during Jesus time and got exiled by the Roman Empire.

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah but that's just an example that a people did not act like that because of occupation.

Must I remind you that the land is from Israel. They was there during Jesus time and got exiled by the Roman Empire.

Native Americans had a whole continent to still spread out in. Palestinians have tiny cramped conditions. There is still Native americans with large territories in Canada and the Arctic

Native Americans had a whole continent to still spread out in. Palestinians have tiny cramped conditions. There is still Native americans with large territories in Canada and the Arctic

So your solution is to move the Palestinians to Canada or something like that?

15 minutes ago, Fernando said:

What excuse? You brought them up as a model for Palestinians to act like and I pointed out the very obvious fact that more than 90% of them were slaughtered and what is left of them are now marginalized and discriminated against in the land that was once theirs. You're weird...

Also, must I remind you that stories in the bible are only relevant to modern day politics in your head...

No offense, but I don't care about the Romans, I don't care about the ancient Jews and I don't care about Jesus. What I care about is that there are people being oppressed and having all sorts of injustices being done to them. 

What excuse? You brought them up as a model for Palestinians to act like and I pointed out the very obvious fact that more than 90% of them were slaughtered and what is left of them are now marginalized and discriminated against in the land that was once theirs. You're weird...

Also, must I remind you that stories in the bible are only relevant to modern day politics in your head...

No offense, but I don't care about the Romans, I don't care about the ancient Jews and I don't care about Jesus. What I care about is that there are people being oppressed and having all sorts of injustices being done to them. 

No your weird because your justifying events that today are happening are just like that because of the situation.

And i gave you an example of people that didn't act like that.

My point is that there's never a justification to act out like that, simple and put.

Now to the rest, like I said Israel is the owner of that land. They are entitled to it.

If the Palestinians want their own section then move them to Canada or something like that...... Like the Indians did.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

No your weird because your justifying events that today are happening are just like that because of the situation.

And i gave you an example of people that didn't act like that.

My point is that there's never a justification to act out like that, simple and put.

Now to the rest, like I said Israel is the owner of that land. They are entitled to it.

If the Palestinians want their own section then move them to Canada or something like that...... Like the Indians did.

Brilliant reasoning :D Israeli supporter in a nutshell.

Good luck convincing anyone of that...

3 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:
Brilliant reasoning [emoji3] Israeli supporter in a nutshell.

Good luck convincing anyone of that...

Well then your reasoning is also brilliant....of an anti Israeli. 

There is no proof that Jesus Christ as described ever existed. Ancient fairytale book based on early astronomy is not proof, so I cannot understand how that can even be considered as an argument towards some point. But hey, what do I know :D I better stay out of it.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

So your solution is to move the Palestinians to Canada or something like that?

I have no solution, Just wouldn't compare them to Native Americans

13 minutes ago, manpe said:

There is no proof that Jesus Christ as described ever existed. Ancient fairytale book based on early astronomy is not proof, so I cannot understand how that can even be considered as an argument towards some point. But hey, what do I know :D I better stay out of it.

yeah, pretty hard to prove whether a homeless rabbi existed. Probably did to some extent. 

Yeah, because I'm the one who is basing my opinion about modern politics on a 2000 year old book while actually having so little knowledge of history to actually suggest that a whole nation should basically let themselves get exterminated like the native Americans were... 

The history of the Jewish people go way beyond the 2000 year my friend.

Christianity was birthed 2,000 years ago.

But Israel and the Jewish people was of before that.

And no your opinion is not based on modern politics. Anyone who says this happen because we are in this situation is given a poor excuse because I can give you more examples then just native American that didn't results to doing suicide killing just for the heck of it.

There is no proof that Jesus Christ as described ever existed. Ancient fairytale book based on early astronomy is not proof, so I cannot understand how that can even be considered as an argument towards some point. But hey, what do I know [emoji3] I better stay out of it.

There's plenty of proof.

Historian like josephus attested to it.

But of course because he's Jewish and they didn't exist back then it doesn't count.....

28 minutes ago, Fernando said:

The history of the Jewish people go way beyond the 2000 year my friend.

Christianity was birthed 2,000 years ago.

But Israel and the Jewish people was of before that.

And no your opinion is not based on modern politics. Anyone who says this happen because we are in this situation is given a poor excuse because I can give you more examples then just native American that didn't results to doing suicide killing just for the heck of it.

they have to be very recent examples though. native american didn't have modern weapons

33 minutes ago, lucio said:
they have to be very recent examples though. native american didn't have modern weapons

Well in that context no.

I remember Haiti being all one till Dominican Republic was established and pushed the Haitian to the other side of the country.

Today Haiti is much more poorer then Dominican Republic.

This is what will happen in the future. Israel will sign a peace treaty allowing Palestinian to have their own sovereign state and Israel it's own allowing the Jews to build their temple....which is funny that they are not allowed to go into the temple mount to pray......