Spike

It always make me angry when I read "Security ramped up amid more attacks at airports and rail networks"

It shouldn't take for it to happen to have security at it's tightest. People's safety is paramount, and governments needs to start funding more staff for this to happen all over Europe, ten fold. You should not be able to walk straight into an airport and not get checked until you check in, there now needs to be a scanning system on the entrance to each and every airport worldwide, and if takes more time and man power then so be it. I am not saying it will completely stop everything, but dotting every 'I' and crossing every 'T' is the only way to go.

It's easy to point the finger at the migrants who have been let in, but lets not forget there are thousands of pockets of these radicalized Muslims etc that are living among us and have been for years and years.

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It always make me angry when I read "Security ramped up amid more attacks at airports and rail networks"

It shouldn't take for it to happen to have security at it's tightest. People's safety is paramount, and governments needs to start funding more staff for this to happen all over Europe, ten fold. You should not be able to walk straight into an airport and not get checked until you check in, there now needs to be a scanning system on the entrance to each and every airport worldwide, and if takes more time and man power then so be it. I am not saying it will completely stop everything, but dotting every 'I' and crossing every 'T' is the only way to go.

It's easy to point the finger at the migrants who have been let in, but lets not forget there are thousands of pockets of these radicalized Muslims etc that are living among us and have been for years and years.

I hate when all blame is on security. They cannot be everywhere, they cannot know everything. If I take a knife and kill 5 people in the market is security to blame? What can they do... What happened in Paris. Terrorists went to bar and killed people? Pointless to blame security.

Migrants are not to blame. European leaders are to blame for letting everyone come. The biggest problem is that we let everyone come in no matter who they are. These "refugees" drop passports in purpose but we don't care. We still invite them "welcome refugees". ISIS have made it clear their terrorists will come as refugees. 

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

I hate when all blame is on security. They cannot be everywhere, they cannot know everything. If I take a knife and kill 5 people in the market is security to blame? What can they do... What happened in Paris. Terrorists went to bar and killed people? Pointless to blame security.

Migrants are not to blame. European leaders are to blame for letting everyone come. The biggest problem is that we let everyone come in no matter who they are. These "refugees" drop passports in purpose but we don't care. We still invite them "welcome refugees". ISIS have made it clear their terrorists will come as refugees. 

Wait, who's blaming security?

Fucking disgusting. This makes me sick, sad, angry. Just.. so much. Something needs to be done, but something needs to be done. But not impulsive. Fuck ISIS. the terrorists who attacked Brussels today are the people the refugees are running away from. Their goal is to create a violent backlash against Muslims and divide the world even more. If we give in to fear and give up more of our freedoms for the promise of security, the terrorists win. I know it's hard, but we can't let them win. We have to love each other.