Spike

22 hours ago, iseah100 said:

Yes. But those are all the Southern states. Those are done. Bernie's territory is coming up. He'll start blowing her out.

You know, he might actually have a chance if he keeps doing this in debates:

On 3/7/2016 at 4:34 AM, johnnythefirst said:

Could you tell me why you would support someone like Cruz? I'm not attacking you, I would just like to know... :)

When you say someone like Cruz, it tells me that you only know what the liberal media and leftists have said.   Cruz is a Constitutional Conservative.  That means that at the Federal level, the Government only has the power specifically provided it by the Constitution.  It means that his positions and what he would do as president are based on rule of law not what he wants.  For example he is staunchly against gay marriage personally, but when he's asked if he would ban it if he could if becomes president he tells people that same sex marriage is a States right issue not a Federal issue. Obama and Leftists on the other hand have no problem using the Federal government as a hammer to force what they want on people that don't want it and have voted against on one hand, and ignore laws against illegal immigration and illegal drugs on the other (I personally don't care if drugs are legalized but laws need to be overturned not ignored.)  

I strongly believe in Constitutionality being the only determining factor in whether laws are created at the Federal level and that States have the right to make laws that fit the people that live in them in all matters that that responsibility is not delegated to the Feds.  Ted Cruze is the only politician running for President that has walked the walk in this regard so I support him.

1 hour ago, twobanger said:

When you say someone like Cruz, it tells me that you only know what the liberal media and leftists have said.   Cruz is a Constitutional Conservative.  That means that at the Federal level, the Government only has the power specifically provided it by the Constitution.  It means that his positions and what he would do as president are based on rule of law not what he wants.  For example he is staunchly against gay marriage personally, but when he's asked if he would ban it if he could if becomes president he tells people that same sex marriage is a States right issue not a Federal issue. Obama and Leftists on the other hand have no problem using the Federal government as a hammer to force what they want on people that don't want it and have voted against on one hand, and ignore laws against illegal immigration and illegal drugs on the other (I personally don't care if drugs are legalized but laws need to be overturned not ignored.)  

I strongly believe in Constitutionality being the only determining factor in whether laws are created at the Federal level and that States have the right to make laws that fit the people that live in them in all matters that that responsibility is not delegated to the Feds.  Ted Cruze is the only politician running for President that has walked the walk in this regard so I support him.

Liberal media, leftists... jada jada. i'm not some idiot who believes everything the guys on television tell me to believe. I don't like the guy. He looks and feels like a slimey sleazebag. I don't like him trying to shove his religious believes down other people's throat, I don't like how he and his buddies ignore the entire scientific community when they talk about things like climate change, I don't like his extreme views on social issues that have no place in the 21st century and I don't like how people like him see the world only in black & white. The majority of the American republican party has been on the wrong side of history since before Reagan, and it's only getting worse. 

Liberal media my ass. I base my views on shit he actually said.

On 3/11/2016 at 4:25 PM, johnnythefirst said:

Liberal media, leftists... jada jada. i'm not some idiot who believes everything the guys on television tell me to believe. I don't like the guy. He looks and feels like a slimey sleazebag. I don't like him trying to shove his religious believes down other people's throat, I don't like how he and his buddies ignore the entire scientific community when they talk about things like climate change, I don't like his extreme views on social issues that have no place in the 21st century and I don't like how people like him see the world only in black & white. The majority of the American republican party has been on the wrong side of history since before Reagan, and it's only getting worse. 

Liberal media my ass. I base my views on shit he actually said.

As to per climate change, my question is how much the sun is affecting the actual climate change?

As the sun is acting out lately. I wonder if people did a study of other planets like Mars and measure the temperature range from a certain period of time and see if the sun is affecting other planets.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

So with Rubio dropping, I see more and more the scenario I mentioned before.

Going to convention and Cruz getting the nomination.

That's most likely the plan. Not that it will help them. The only Republican who can still win the presidency is a moderate. Looking at demographics, I'm wondering how long it will take for Texas and Arizona to become swing states in stead of solid red ones.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

As to per climate change, my question is how much the sun is affecting the actual climate change?

As the sun is acting out lately. I wonder if people did a study of other planets like Mars and measure the temperature range from a certain period of time and see if the sun is affecting other planets.

I'm not a scientist, but the sun probably only influences life here in the long term. Temperatures (and pollution) have been rising steadily since the industrial revolution, and have done so at a higher speed than before since the 70s. There's few other factors but human influence to be able to cause such a change. 7 billion people can make a lot of mess. It shouldn't even be about climate change per se, but about the air and water pollution that comes with it...

On 3/11/2016 at 2:37 PM, twobanger said:

Try not only hearing the words from his mouth, but also seeing his non-verbal communication after having a solid understanding of what 'existential nihilism' means.  

Question for you: does Ayn Rand fit with Christian ideals?

As much as someone like yourself probably doesn't want to see Clinton win, the difference between Pres. Cruz and Pres. Clinton is mostly about social issues that are of less consequence to a white male (except the part where Cruz apparently doesn't mind the "drown gov't in the bathtub" mentality). Every candidate in the race was going to toe the neo-liberalist line --except Bernie.

The post-industrial age is upon white male America, but they'll keep voting for people who do nothing to change that status quo until that system implodes.

Enjoy the nostalgia (and crystal meth).

1 hour ago, johnnythefirst said:

I'm not a scientist, but the sun probably only influences life here in the long term. Temperatures (and pollution) have been rising steadily since the industrial revolution, and have done so at a higher speed than before since the 70s. There's few other factors but human influence to be able to cause such a change. 7 billion people can make a lot of mess. It shouldn't even be about climate change per se, but about the air and water pollution that comes with it...

Well I have heard that we are in danger of getting some type of EMP blast from the sun.

An EMP blast will take us back to the stone age. This is why I have been hearing that governments are moving massive equipment underground and creating massive seed vaults.

Now if the sun is acting out I would assume it will also cause many effects.

Ted Cruz, like Donald Trump, is a fucking maniac and is totally unelectable. Either will get decimated in the general election by Hillary. Anyone who votes for these racist, xenophobic, anti-any religion not that's non-Christianity, anti-LGBT, bigots is everything that's wrong with this country.

The fact that Trump has even made it this far is embarrassing to me and should be to every American citizen. A rich, out of touch reality TV star who acts like a WWE villain is the front runner for the Republican nomination. Disgraceful. 

Sad thing is, even when Trump gets spanked later this year, all the racist, brown people haters he's riled up will still be around and more vocal than ever because this clown has showed them that it's okay to not hide it anymore.

2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Ted Cruz, like Donald Trump, is a fucking maniac and is totally unelectable. Either will get decimated in the general election by Hillary. Anyone who votes for these racist, xenophobic, anti-any religion not that's non-Christianity, anti-LGBT, bigots is everything that's wrong with this country.

The fact that Trump has even made it this far is embarrassing to me and should be to every American citizen. A rich, out of touch reality TV star who acts like a WWE villain is the front runner for the Republican nomination. Disgraceful. 

Sad thing is, even when Trump gets spanked later this year, all the racist, brown people haters he's riled up will still be around and more vocal than ever because this clown has showed them that it's okay to not hide it anymore.

Everything that's wrong with this country? 

You realize that statement is so absurd especially when you mentioned anti - LGBT. 

This country was founded on judeo-christian principles. 

If anything, going away from those principles is what's "wrong with this country". 

But USA is such a great country where you can voice such opinions. For LGBT and against it. 

In other countries you don't have such freedoms. Freedoms where a homosexual can live without being put to jail and such. 

23 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Everything that's wrong with this country? 

You realize that statement is so absurd especially when you mentioned anti - LGBT. 

This country was founded on judeo-christian principles. 

If anything, going away from those principles is what's "wrong with this country". 

But USA is such a great country where you can voice such opinions. For LGBT and against it. 

In other countries you don't have such freedoms. Freedoms where a homosexual can live without being put to jail and such. 

Key word there being "founded" on those principals. Republicans and their supporters want to strictly adhere to a Constitution that was written hundreds of years ago and force their wacky religious beliefs on everyone. Religion should play zero part in politics. 

The leading Republican candidate wants to deport millions of people, ban an entire race/religious group from entering the country, and wants to build a wall to prevent people from entering. The wacko's who support him are against what the United States is all about: inclusion, diversity, freedom.

Racism has always been alive here, it's just more obvious. This guy has called Mexican racists, called for war crimes against isis, to eliminate the write to free press, and failed to denounce a former KKK leader. This is utterly embarrassing and tbh i dont think Hiliary is better. Trump can't be bought. Hiliary supports Wall Street and deregulation of the banks. She was against gay marriage until 2013! She is easily manipulated and bought and flip flops to cater the popular opinion. She is a republican masquerading as a democrat. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils.

This country is fucked. Everyone who is darker than white is terrified, including myself. My white father is voting Trump, completely ignoring the concerns of my mother, my brother and I. fucking wild.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP. FUCK HILLARY "Goldman Sachs" CLINTON.

8 minutes ago, iseah100 said:

Racism has always been alive here, it's just more obvious. This guy has called Mexican racists, called for war crimes against isis, to eliminate the write to free press, and failed to denounce a former KKK leader. This is utterly embarrassing and tbh i dont think Hiliary is better. Trump can't be bought. Hiliary supports Wall Street and deregulation of the banks. She was against gay marriage until 2013! She is easily manipulated and bought and flip flops to cater the popular opinion. She is a republican masquerading as a democrat. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils.

To be perfectly honest, I'll take a flip-flopping Hillary who flips to the progressive, modern position than the GOP who stick to their old ways of  racism and discrimination. I wouldn't even necessarily cal it flip-flopping in many cases but rather evolving her beliefs.

A republican masquerading as a democrat? :D:D:D She's easily further left and more liberal than Obama. Not voting for her would essentially be like voting for Trump. Don't stay home in November! It's what Trump is hoping for. Put aside your feelings and think of all the millions of people that will suffer if Trump is elected and is in charge of Supreme Court appointments. It would set the country back decades and erase all of the good work Obama did.

At worst, Hillary represents "more of the same." She will continue much of the work and progress that we've made over the last 8 years.