FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Right, this would be brilliant:

It is the 123rd minute, there was only 1 minute of stoppage time added on at the end of extra time. The scores are locked at 2-2. The linesman makes a mistake and awards us a throw in that was clearly Liverpool's. It's thrown in by Ivanovic illegally to Drogba, who elbows Carragher in the face as he challenges for the ball. Drogba then loses the ball, and Terry lunges in from behind, and is miles away from getting the ball, as Suarez gets clattered by Terry, the ball slips out from under his feet to Kalou, who handles the ball in an effort to control it. As half of Wembley rages for a foul, Kalou dribbles to the byline, takes the ball over the line and then knocks it back to Lampard, who crosses it in for Torres who is 5 yards offside, and scores a spectacular bicycle kick just as the final whistle is blown. Torres then runs over to the Liverpool fans, takes off his shirt and reveals an undershirt that says "Sorry you had to give up a month's worth of welfare benefits to see this happen", Di Matteo channel's Jose Mourinho and first sprints down the touchline then shushes the now violently raging Scousers, and finally, a Chelsea plastic flag is handed out to every single Liverpool player, coach and representative present. Luis Suarez is sent off post-match, and as he exits the field, he is hit by a stray stick of celery, which somehow possesses the mass to knock out his teeth.

Lmao but no...we must beat them fair and square..no controversial decisions. Hope we outplay them on every single position

what's the latest on Luiz and Cahill? I'm hoping at least one of them will be fit within the next days so they can train 100% and then partake in this massive game

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I cannot believe any human being would be stupid enough to say this: Taken from RAWKs FA Cup final thread.

Edit: Apparently it's not clear. Well, I follow Spike's suggestion and present it like so-

Superstitious Scum Fan: This will be my 8th FA Cup final, seen us win 5 and lose 2.

Idiotic Scum Fan: What happened in the other one, unless one was a draw and went to a replay?

Quote from: Mad Max on Yesterday at 07:47:40 PM

Will leave the quote link up, though.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA I cannot believe any human being would be stupid enough to say this: Taken from RAWKs FA Cup final thread.

This will be my 8th FA Cup final, seen us win 5 and lose 2.

What happened in the other one, unless one was a draw and went to a replay?

:doh: He's been to seven and this one will be his eighth, 5 + 2 = 7

I'm too nervous for this match... honestly i can't take another loss. You don't know how much i get ripped by Liverpool fans and to lose to them in the FUCKING FINAL... it's why i'm so negative. We've lost our last 4 matches against them... can we PLEASE just beat them this saturday PLEASE!.

It's also shocking we have to play wednesday may i add.

I myself have mixed feelings about this match, I'm debating with myself on wether or not Chelsea winning or loosing would benefit Bayern...

What difference would it make? LOL.

Dont you have Dortmund in the cup final this weekend too?

This will be my 8th FA Cup final, seen us win 5 and lose 2.

What happened in the other one, unless one was a draw and went to a replay?

....Damn, you look like an idiot.

What difference would it make? LOL.

Dont you have Dortmund in the cup final this weekend too?

In a way it would, if Chelsea win they may have their confidence sky high, but would be more accepting of not winning a second trophy, or if they lose, Chelsea will probably think "ok we didn't win this one, so we would try harder and make this season more memorable by winning the CL" or it may just make them lose all hope

Our final with Dortmund is on May 12, one week before the CL final

Eh? That was a direct copy paste from RAWK, including that second line enquiring about what happened in the 8th final he attended.

RAWK is a strange forum indeed, went on it once, vowed to never venture it ever again

RAWK is a strange forum indeed, went on it once, vowed to never venture it ever again

Forget the deluded, there are some incredibly stupid posters there. One guy was assuring himself that Terry's sending off against Barcelona would rule him out of the FA Cup Final, and then there's that quote I posted :doh:

Eh? That was a direct copy paste from RAWK, including that second line enquiring about what happened in the 8th final he attended.

In your post you look like you are the one saying "What happened in the other one, unless one was a draw and went to a replay?"

I think you should edit it so it looks like this

Superstitious Scum Fan: This will be my 8th FA Cup final, seen us win 5 and lose 2.

Idiotic Scum Fan: What happened in the other one, unless one was a draw and went to a replay?

Forget the deluded, there are some incredibly stupid posters there. One guy was assuring himself that Terry's sending off against Barcelona would rule him out of the FA Cup Final, and then there's that quote I posted :doh:

I have met some decent posters from RAWK, but the majority are trolls and little kids

In your post you look like you are the one saying "What happened in the other one, unless one was a draw and went to a replay?"

I think you should edit it so it looks like this

Done :)

Edit: I see you have won the race to 2000 posts. I shall win in the race to 3k.