FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit shit that we have Newcastle before Liverpool really because it would be brilliant to have a nice week's break leading up to the game. Still worry about who gets injured and who to rest etc etc i've never known a schedule like it but we have to like it because we wouldn't wanna be in any other situation. If we want to win trophies, we have to stay in tournaments and we have done that.

Ivanovic will be back, hopefully Luiz will be back too. Can play Malouda, can play Ramires because he didn't play much today and now even more faith with Torres too so we're ok atm but we do have a lack of quality midfield players. Meireles will probably deputise for Lamps and Lamps should play on Saturday.

Well now that Liverpools Suarez and our Torres have both scored Hat tricks it will be interesting final. I would still start Drogba and if things are or even aren't going well I would play both of them up front together. I think with the form they both in it will be a great thing to watch.

It's impossible to leave Torres out after his last 2 games but it's impossible to leave the Wembley master out and both are in their best form of the season. Headache for Robbie!

[quote name=Ollie' timestamp='1335773

Agree I think they can both play together Torres on a wing he tends to drift to that position naturally I think Danny might miss out doesn't do as much work tracking back

157' post='399900]

It's impossible to leave Torres out after his last 2 games but it's impossible to leave the Wembley master out and both are in their best form of the season. Headache for Robbie!

Right, this would be brilliant:

It is the 123rd minute, there was only 1 minute of stoppage time added on at the end of extra time. The scores are locked at 2-2. The linesman makes a mistake and awards us a throw in that was clearly Liverpool's. It's thrown in by Ivanovic illegally to Drogba, who elbows Carragher in the face as he challenges for the ball. Drogba then loses the ball, and Terry lunges in from behind, and is miles away from getting the ball, as Suarez gets clattered by Terry, the ball slips out from under his feet to Kalou, who handles the ball in an effort to control it. As half of Wembley rages for a foul, Kalou dribbles to the byline, takes the ball over the line and then knocks it back to Lampard, who crosses it in for Torres who is 5 yards offside, and scores a spectacular bicycle kick just as the final whistle is blown. Torres then runs over to the Liverpool fans, takes off his shirt and reveals an undershirt that says "Sorry you had to give up a month's worth of welfare benefits to see this happen", Di Matteo channel's Jose Mourinho and first sprints down the touchline then shushes the now violently raging Scousers, and finally, a Chelsea plastic flag is handed out to every single Liverpool player, coach and representative present. Luis Suarez is sent off post-match, and as he exits the field, he is hit by a stray stick of celery, which somehow possesses the mass to knock out his teeth.

Right, this would be brilliant:

It is the 123rd minute, there was only 1 minute of stoppage time added on at the end of extra time. The scores are locked at 2-2. The linesman makes a mistake and awards us a throw in that was clearly Liverpool's. It's thrown in by Ivanovic illegally to Drogba, who elbows Carragher in the face as he challenges for the ball. Drogba then loses the ball, and Terry lunges in from behind, and is miles away from getting the ball, as Suarez gets clattered by Terry, the ball slips out from under his feet to Kalou, who handles the ball in an effort to control it. As half of Wembley rages for a foul, Kalou dribbles to the byline, takes the ball over the line and then knocks it back to Lampard, who crosses it in for Torres who is 5 yards offside, and scores a spectacular bicycle kick just as the final whistle is blown. Torres then runs over to the Liverpool fans, takes off his shirt and reveals an undershirt that says "Sorry you had to give up a month's worth of welfare benefits to see this happen", Di Matteo channel's Jose Mourinho and first sprints down the touchline than shushes the now violently raging Scousers, and finally, a Chelsea plastic flag is handed out to every single Liverpool player, coach and representative present. Luis Suarez is sent off post-match, and as he exits the field, he is hit by a stray stick of celery, which somehow possesses the mass to knock out his teeth.

2113-dafuq-scared-dog.jpg

Are you some kind of sci-fi writer or what ?

2113-dafuq-scared-dog.jpg

Are you some kind of sci-fi writer or what ?

Hahaha, I thought that that scenario would anger the Scousers to the point of the highest possible hilarity for the rest of the world. Drogba diving with no Liverpool player within 5 yards of him to win 2 penalties for the match was something I forgot to put in there.

Just imagine what RAWK would look like after a game like that :D