FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially that we couldn't have picked a better time to play them. Their form is only better than wolves.

But you must remember, this is Liverpool we are talking about. They will play like crap against the lesser sides but turn up in the big games. Would be so typical if that happens again..

This is a final for Meireles, Ivanovic, JT & Ramires. Expect nothing less than man of the match performances.

As bad as it would be if we were to lose this, the CL final is the be all and end all, so let's have some perspective.

Yeah very true, this really is the cup final for Ivanovic, JT, Meireles, Ramires. So many players will be up for this game, also huge for Sturridge and Torres i'd say because i don't think they'll start in Munich. Thinking about the players who will miss the UCL final i'm actually proper hyped now putting it into perspective. It's probably also some of the players last chance to play for us so they'll wanna end with a bang. Can see a real focused, but party atmosphere, the perfect build up to the biggest game in our history.

Winning a double would be amazing.

Hope JT lifts the FA Cup and Lamps lifts the UCL Trophy.

Difficult game ,I hope everybody will have the full focus in this match , but i still think that we'll beat them by playing our counter attacking football , that kicked the ass of Barcelona in the Champion's League , of course we'll surely attack more often ,I just only hope that players like Drogba Lampard Cole will be fully concentrated and don't yhink in the Munich final , but the are professionals and i'm almost sure that we'll win the two final ; Yes i'm an optimistic person but I feel that now after beating the best , no one could stop us. :halo:

We must play with the Camp Nou spirit , in both finals.