FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True :getin: What a season for the Blues!

I Hope some of their players will be injured , not very class yes i know , but we really must win this Champion's League.

I never wish injuries on players but I wouldn't cry if Robben and a couple of others missed out on the big game.

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

I can't believe we lost to those clowns twice seeing how we beat Barcelona and Napoli and a number of teams much better than them... they have a squad full of ugly inbreds and racists. I'm pretty confident we will smash them.

Our recent record against liverpool unfortunately speaks for itself and they seem to have the same sort of hold over us as we have had against barcelona for example.I certainly feel that we are the superior side and our current team spirit and long overdue luck brings back memories of Joses time here when you just knew that we would prevail.I believe it will be close but with four of our most influential players effectively playing their "final" due to uefa's ridiculous disciplinary system i think we can come out winners,but only just.

Having said that i would really love to give them a good tanking and get them out of our second home with fifteen minutes left!!